Spiked Attachment for MOST Chinese Steel Cages

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Thatguyontheinternet, Aug 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    This attachment was never used. But I did end up using one almost exactly like it for a while. Lets just say "it works" and leave it at that....

If you have the type of Chinese cage that has a base ring that attaches to the cage with an internal lock, it's likely that the cage also has the two posts that run from the ring to the cage, on either side of the lock. If so, this attachment will most likely fit. Of all the Chinese steel cages I've played with, the ones with these posts only come in two different variations (that I've seen). The only real difference is the distance between those two posts, onto which this would attach.

So if your cage has those posts, and they're the correct distance apart, then this will fit. And it will 100% complete its mission!!

Distance between to two attachment points: 33.5mm (If you happen to have a device with posts a few millimeters closer together or further apart, there's no reason you can't just bed this to fit. It won't be easy, but it's definitely doable)

CONUS - $15.00 Including Shipping w/ Tracking

International -
    I'll ask that you Pay Shipping (Send address, I'll tell you shipping cost

PLEASE - Direct Message me - I'm not good with the chat

in bag small.jpeg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

2. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Bump

As all things in life, price is negotiable.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    Curious...did it condition you to not get an erection, or just make the attempt painful?

I think it would be a novel idea if it let you stay horny but your body was conditioned to not respond to it, but don't particularly like the idea of staying unaroused to avoid pain. I love the constantly wanting feelings, I don't want to avoid thinking about sex lol

4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:56 AM
  5. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    It just hurts. lol. I mean I didn’t wear it 24/7 so maybe it would condition you. But I tend to think of being crushed within the confines of the cage doesn’t condition you after a while, I’m not sure much else would. But things like this, or the KTB are a totally different level of discomfort when attempting to erect, so who knows!

I figure after the $6.50 to ship it, the extra 5$ would be a tolerable tradoff for having this at your door in 2 days vs a month or more. CONUS of course.

For international customers really the shipping cost from the US alone would render it pointless even if I gave it away for free.

Plus, living in the world of sales, I know that if I put it up there for $1.50 I’d be getting messages offering me 75c.

But I’m flexible. If you’d like to make an offer the odds are good I’ll let it go

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    I remember I was selling a working truck for 1500, not best offer but 1500. I got a lot of calls but they all wanted less than what I had put down.

Then after 4 months and a zillion calls I raised the price to 3500. The very first call, I told them I would part with it for 1500, and it was sold within the hour. Some people just want to save money, even if they aren't.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice