Spanking in chastity

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Chantelle34d, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Chantelle34d

Chantelle34d Member

Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    An integral part of my sub's training, in addition to wearing a cockcage, is spanking. He is a very willing submissive and understands that restraints and spanking are for his own good. We only started spanking a week or so ago as he is fairly new in training. I had received some advice from another domme I know well.
    The first time I spanked R., I ordered him to take his jeans off and bend over my desk. My plan was to give him 10 strokes with the strap over his panties and another 10 with his panties down. I had him bent over the desk. I then waited for him to ask to be spanked and gave him the first three strokes. At that point he told me that being over the desk with his cock cage on was very uncomfortable. I got a couple fluffy pillows and put them under him. He said that was much better. I then resumed the spanking. He thanked me after the first ten as he was supposed to do then asked for ten more with his panties down. I had him stand and pull the panties down then we finished the spanking. He agreed that if he keeps the cock cage on he needs to have something to cushion the cock cage.
    My girlfriend told me another way is to put the sub in leg shackles first as well as a waist chain with handcuffs at the side. Only then remove the cock cage. We tried that several times then I bought a special spanking bench from a friend. It is already padded but I add the pillows when he has the cage on. If its off he's in leg shackles already or I use the ankle shackles that go with the bench. Then have him stretch out his arms and I secure him with the wrist restraints the attach to the bench. I always keep him in shackles and cuffs when he is not caged. Anyway, he tells me that this position with or without the cage is comfortable and allows him to concentrate more on the spanking and why he is getting it. He has often said he much prefers to be retrained for the spankings though sometimes I anticipate if we are not at home an its necessary I may have to whip him without restraints.
    By the way, I use a belt or a leather strap and am thinking of getting a switch.
    He now gets a maintenance spanking weekly. Its always the same day same time. He knows he must bring me the handcuffs and leg shackles and either the strap or belt, whichever he chooses. The standard is 20 strokes.

Rectrix, Jerryb69, slave_m and 12 others like this.
  2. JKL

JKL Active member

Rome, Italy
    Local Time:
    My wife always uses a belt on me. I’m not allowed an erection during spankings/whippings so it’s either a cage or extra lashes for getting hard.

3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    As you opened you post. @Chantelle34d spanking is an integral part of a subs training. My Wife/Mistress has been spanking me for over 25 years and been locked for 8. She has no problem turning my backside red just because in her words. " It looks better when your doing the dishes if your bums Red "

The way you control your sub is exciting and informative. Please continue posting your Journey

4. Deleted member 53138

I love the idea of red hot cheeks, but the reality is quite different......maybe my pain threshold is less than most! I have a fantasy of tears rolling down my face.....and crying....but like I have said..fantasy V reality.....quite different.

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. tqbartleby

tqbartleby Active member

France
    Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    My wife lets me have it with a rattan cane. I'm usually caged now, and lie on the bed over a couple of throw pillows.

No problem with the cage causing discomfort. The cane is another matter. ;-) She's working on improving her force and precision. She likes to cane in fast volleys, pausing briefly to let me recover if my squirming or vocalizing indicates I'm at or near my pain threshold. I'd like to be motionless and stoic but I can't manage it.

Retiredinaz likes this.
  6. MizD

MizD New member

East Anglia, England
    Local Time:
    I give Geo (my sub in chastity) a weekly training/maintenance spanking. In fairness he does very little to be punished for, but it reinforces his submissive position in our relationship... and I enjoy administering it.

He will normally be released from his cage during our session, but is always restrained and blindfold throughout.

I have a range of tools (or toys depending on your viewpoint) that I use. I'll normally start gently with a paddle just to warm him up, then move on to a flogger. Floggers are wonderfully versatile, and I'll move between 'whisking' it on each cheek to some hearty whacks which start to bring out some redness.

This warm up period normally lasts around 10 minutes, and at that point I'll often pop a butt plug into Geo. That helps me to focus on my aim and adds a pleasing dimension.

I'll then move on to a triple strap, riding crop and finally a lovely willow switch.

In total our spanking sessions last around half an hour, I vary the strokes between gentle and severe, and Geo will advise me, on request, how the stroke feels from 1-10 (10 being the most intense he can cope with). I'll also ensure I include a few firm palm plants during the session just to add variety.

Geo admits it's not his favourite part of our interaction but does agree that it's necessary. Moreover he knows I adore spanking and he's never try to deny me my pleasure.

7. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Dear @Chantelle34d
    I have been paddled and cained in chastity, but I am usually on my knees with my behind up in the air.So there has never been any discomfort with the cage. Please let us know how things go with your sub(s) and the special care and attention that you give. Love to hear from you.

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. Retiredinaz

Retiredinaz Active Member

Retired, but keeping busy!
    Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    I think this is one of the best training & maintenance spanking programs described in this thread MizD. It seems fair & effective. Your sub is lucky to have such a Wonderful Mistress!

MizD likes this.
  9. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    I know my wife/mistress gets a lot of satisfaction spanking me with the riding crop.

MizD likes this.
  10. tqbartleby

tqbartleby Active member

France
    Local Time:
    From my point of view as a sub, that sounds amazing!

MizD likes this.
  11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:09 AM
    im glad im not paddled for nothing. i dont think thats fair really. :(

12. MizD

MizD New member

East Anglia, England
    Local Time:
    Each to their own. In my relationship with my sub spanking forms a part of our scene play which includes bdsm (not necessarily linked to the chastity element). We don't see it as punishment, more reinforcement of our roles.

13. sissybaby alexa

sissybaby alexa Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    I am regularly spanked in chastity, up on all fours in the crib. Nanny was hesitant at first, but no longer. She sees spanking as an integral part of my training and is becoming an expert.

Mash2214 and MizD like this.
  14. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    I love that phrase Maintenance spanking. The idea I can be punished just to ensure I behave or remind me whose is in charge.

Rectrix, Mash2214 and MizD like this.
  15. MizD

MizD New member

East Anglia, England
    Local Time:
    Thank you!

16. JKL

JKL Active member

Rome, Italy
    Local Time:
    I know I deserve a good whipping from time to time and I know my wife loves administering it. It may not always be the most comfortable time of the week, but it is to reinforce our roles. I would miss it if she would stop.

17. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    I get whipped for pleasure, hurts but nice as well. If I’m punished I get whipped a lot harder and it’s not pleasurable then hence why I try to be good.

18. SaraLovesChastity

SaraLovesChastity Unowned chastity slave

Slave & servicegirl
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    i enjoy being obedient and complying with my Princess' wishes so punishment is somewhat rare. i am however subjected to the occasional spanking and flogging. Discipline can go a long way to reinforcing my role. Maintenance, indeed.

Mash2214, PrincessK and MizD like this.
  19. Bobby

Bobby Junior Member

Local Time:
    @Chantelle34d; When I'm required to submit to a spanking over my Mommy's lap, I am fortunate to have plenty of padding for my chastity device provided by my thick, fluffy diapers.

20. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    thanks for all your stories especially to @Chantelle34d and @MizD I get spanked with a riding crop and it is difficult to describe if I like it or not. I appreciate that my Lady takes the time to discipline me and I do usually lose the erection but there is something I also like about it. Hard to describe.

Just yesterday my Lady was in a very bad mood and she was anything but nice to me which was too much to handle. I spoke up. Took my phone and left the dinner table. I was grumpy and upset. After I got myself together I helped getting the kids to bed but was still grumpy and upset. When she came up to the bedroom she said in a firm voice.

"You have 5 minutes to get ready to prepare for punishment" She gave me 15 swats with the Riding Crop and explained to me all I did wrong. After punishment she allowed me to lick her. I was in heaven and was very submissive.

When we were lying arm in arm I thanked her I asked her if she didn't feel like apologizing to which she just showed me the riding crop. I was happy and didn't care. I adore my KH.

Rectrix, Mash2214 and MizD like this.
  21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It's so nice that he can give you pleasure in such an intimate way. It can be a pleasure to give and to recieve. I can't imagine my life without having my bum reddened from time to time.

Love&Passion likes this.
  22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It's comforting when we find our special place with our KH/ Mistresses. As you just described

lockit and Love&Passion like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice