South Australia keyholders?

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Thanatos, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Thanatos

Thanatos New member

Accountant
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    Hi everyone.

I'm about to relocate to just east of Adelaide in South Australia and while I am currently self locked in my custom red chili cage, it'd be great if I could meet up with someone to discuss the idea of them being my keyholder.

Not looking for play as such, if that is what you would like if we click, great. But I am more looking for someone (female) who I can have to hold my key and also be a friend for coffee and catch ups once a month or so depending on your decision on duration or what we agree on.

I don't know if there is a lot of Australian based female keyholders here or not but I feel it'd be nice to expand my social network beyond hobbies and work.

Feel free to message me to discuss further if you think you'd be keen to meet up in the near future and see if we could reach an arrangement.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice