Sounding

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by JJR, Oct 12, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. JJR

JJR Interested

Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    I saw a captioned picture by Glupe, in the album Sept caps, which revolved around the process of sounding, I know very little about this, but what I do know makes it sound fantastic.

Anyone out there experienced it?

What does it do to you?

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    Google sounding. This is from Wikipedia:

Sounding
    or urethral sounding is the medical use of probes called sounds to increase the inner diameter of the urethra and to locate obstructions in it. Sounds are also used to stretch the urethra in order to receive piercing.

Urethral sounding and urethral play are also used to refer to this practice in a sexual context.

Urethral play can involve the introduction of either soft or rigid items into the meatus of the penis (as well as farther in). Objects such as sounds are usually only inserted about halfway into the glans and can usually be easily retrieved. Other toys and items, such as catheters, may be introduced deeper (in some cases even into the bladder). Some items may even be allowed to curl several times or expand within the bladder. This action in the male may be directly or indirectly associated with stimulation of the prostate gland and some types of bladder control.

[edit] Risks
    If not conducted carefully, sounding carries a risk of irritation, tearing of the urethra, or of urinary tract infection. Infections may become serious if they progress to the bladder or kidneys, and should be referred to a doctor

So there you have it. i have done this but only a few times though i do love it. To me it makes me feel like i am on the very edge of an orgasm but i have yet to have an orgasm from doing it. i am sure you know that wonderfull feeling you get right before you cum. Now imagine that lasting for as long as you can possibly stand it. For me it is a tease like no other.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

3. JJR

JJR Interested

Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    Aah, it is all there in your last paragraph. just what I imagined but didn't know. Thank-you, now its time to go to e-bay!

4. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    i've tried it... bit stingy and a bit overated in my opinion. But if it works for you good news! Good luck.

5. scotty1

scotty1 Member

Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    i love being sounded. my Mistress loves to sound me as well!!!! i have been sounded many times including making the urethra bigger after the pee hole tore a little i could take a bigger sound that hurt so good!!! just make shure the sounds are clean and the penis is clean and i dont recomend going all the way into the bladder thats more risky for infection if you play around the prostate start small that area is easy to make bleed. if the sounder uses the right angle it is pleasureable its called raping the urethra. i like the rosebud sounds the best.

6. kek0849k

kek0849k New member

Local Time:
    Yes, I have had a sound used on me a couple of times. It was about a 4 mm sound and it was inserted very slowly the length of my penis. The experiences were very arousing both times and I was not allowed to ejaculate. But the sensations were very intense and it felt like I was being mastrubaed from the inside out.

7. Badbob

Badbob Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    I've experienced it a couple of times. The ones used on me were pretty small, which is just as well. It did give a strange feeling not unlike being on the edge either peeing or ejaculating but unable to.

Truly deep or wide sounding always concerned me though. I freely admit that is likely because of some injudicious urethra play experiences I had long ago. Basically I thought that the painful burning sensation of when you get soapy water in your pee hole might be an interesting CBT activity. So had a partner try it, and later an eyedropper of rubbing alcohol. It DID make for an intense CBT session; however, burning like razor blades everytime I tried to piss for days afterward caused a reflex to try to hold it in until the pain of that was enough to overcome the fear of the pain of pissing made it a lot less "exciting". Couple that with spotting a little pink in my underwear and the real fear that I might have gotten seriously injured, and I gave that up.

8. LockedUpNewb

LockedUpNewb Member

Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    My wife and I tried sounding a couple years ago. Initially, she was very nervous to try it and was afraid we might hurt me. She did agree to read up on the subject, so I did the initial research and sent links to her email, so that she could read when she had time or felt the urge. After several conversations with her, we finally agreed on a session. Our first time, she simply sat on the bed with me and watched me sounding myself with a very small 2mm or 3mm sound.

It did turn her on and she agreed to give it a try in a few weeks.

I decided to make my own sounds from stainless steel rods. I ordered 3 or 4 different sizes, ranging from 3mm up to 8mm in diameter. So far, I am stuck at 6mm diameter. We've tried the 8mm a few times and it always leads to a slight tear right at the end of my cock. I suppose we could push it and continue with the insertion of the 8mm sound, but neither of us is all that crazy about blood and I don't want to take a trip to the emergency room and explain why my dick is bleeding internally. We're both happy using the 6mm as our largest sound. The sounds were polished and the ends were tapered to ease insertion. I polished them slowly and worked down to a final sanding grit of 6000. They are mirror finish and slick as snot. They are 12 inches long, but thats only so she has something to hold onto. We rarely insert past 4 - 6 inches.

Initially, I purchased 8" stainless rods, thinking those would be more than long enough. One time, she did lose her grip on one of those.. It was lubed up and so were her hands. She just couldn't hold onto it and we both watched in complete horror as it slid out of her fingers and slowly disappeared into my shaft. She panicked. I could not. I asked her to get off the bed and move to one side of me. She assisted in rolling me onto my side so that I did not have to exert any muscle and contract in any way. As soon as I was on my side, the weight of the sound pulled my cock downhill and the sound reappeared. It slid out slowly and we called an end to the session. Thats what led to the purchase of the 12" rods. We tossed the 8" rod in the trash.

The feeling for me is very intense. Just as others have described, it feels as if I'm about to have an orgasm. I love the feeling of having the rods slowly plunged into my cock and then withdrawn slowly. My wife says that she gets very horny being able to "fuck your dick hole" with the sounds. It's total submission for me and she enjoys having the power to make me quiver and moan uncontrollably.

I've never actually come from sounding alone. My wife does give a great handjob while sounding me. Never fast... always very slow and sensual. I always tell her when I'm about to cum and she withdraws the sound slowly, so that it is completely out of my cock just as I reach climax.. I've had some VERY intense orgasms in this manner.

We haven't had a sounding session in a few months. Life just gets busy and we're currently getting me used to a chastity device with a CB-6000. Not sure when she'll let me out, but hoping it's not more than a few days. I love sounding and would like it again, but I'm not supposed to ask for anything or "control" things from my bottom position right now. So I guess it's up to her when or if we do it again.

9. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    LUN,

Thanks for the information on sounding. i have only done it a couple times but i do enjoy it so. i have never done it while being masturbated though that does sound like a wonderful experience :) .

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice