Sores caused by silicone liner

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Stargazer, May 17, 2014.

1. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    I have a couple of questions for anyone with a belt that has a rubber lining to it.

I'm still very new to my belt and am still finding out what I can and can't do. However, I've noticed that the rubber liner that's meant to protect me from the metal is causing me to get sores.

The main place is at two points on my waist, halfway between my side and my back on each side. I guess the belt is fitting well everywhere except those two points. Does/did anyone else get sores from their belt? Were you able to fix it? How, if you did?

Does the body eventually harden to this kind of thing? Or will I be constantly in and out to heal every couple of days. I wondered about maybe creating a fleecy lining to go inside the waist to make it softer on the skin and preventing the sores, but then I predict a problem with it retaining moisture after having a shower while belted.

Can anyone offer up any advice on a way forward that maybe I'm not considering or even some pointers on how I might be able to make the belt more long-term liveable.

Many thanks.

2. bvetma

bvetma Junior Member

Croatia
    Local Time:
    What belt are you using ?

if you wont to adjust the belt to fit you better you need to take a good shower . You rub with lot of soap and you will be able to push your hands under belt and then you can bend it so it dose fit you better . I had a lot of bruising from my silicon liner ( steel ) but after bending belt now i don't feel it on me. Use baby powder and to me help to put my undershirt between my skin and silicon liner and then it was good.

And yes your skin need to adjust a little offcors but you need to bend the belt for your shape of body

3. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    I've adjusted the belt to be a good fit around the waist and so that everything is in the best position for me anatomically. I fear that if I loosen the waist I could, if I got desperate, start to wiggle it down and maybe get some funny ideas about escaping. I can get my fingers under the waist band as it is currently set so I guess it's a case of bending as you suggest and then tucking my t-shirt into it.

By the way, I'm not dodging the question, a rough description of my belt is in the other thread we've been exchanging messages on where you also asked.

Cheers.

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi
    For the guys who are experts on full belts to be able to help properly I would suggest you put a few photos on your profile .

Then they can see what the problem is and give you some help.
    At the moment its all a bit vague.

Xx wendy

locked120 likes this.
  5. cbeltguy

cbeltguy Full Belt Wearer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:53 PM
    Use skin cream. I use AD ointment, it's a diaper rash cream. I apply it under the belt everywhere the belt touches my skin. Works great!

6. tri

tri Member and Chastity belt wearer since the year 200

Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    hi.

over my buttocks is the rearstrap, which has siliconliner. I wear a mysteel belt. This silicon liner is in contact with my back, how it should be. But with every step I take, it catches the skin an inch to the left or right and this js hurting over a day...

How did you solve this on your my-steel with normal rearstrap?

thanks

tridion

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice