Soon to take the plunge

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by snoopy_t, Sep 3, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. snoopy_t

snoopy_t New member

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    So I have been talking to a Lady online for the last few weeks about being locked up. She lives in the next city about 2.5 hours drive away and I'm starting to get a little bit nervous because we have been making concrete plans and I know I am going to go along with it. I love the thought.

She is in her 40s and I am in my 20's and she has told me that I will be locked and denied when I come to see her, then sent home in a cage. She wants to practice milking me at regular intervals.

Any advice to someone new to chastity? We have been thinking of trying the cb6000... and I have been trying to practice not cumming on my own! It's day 3 and I'm going nuts!

2. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    The best piece of advice I can think of is make sure the device fits properly and practice with a device and the keys in your person or a snapable tag instead of a padlock at first.
    If everything goes ok you still will need both of these things because your lady is so far away, however, they key can be in a sealed envelope or a box with a special tag for emergencies.

I don't want to sound like a boring old fart however safety is important and a 2.5 hour drive in pain etc is not an inviting prospect.

I wish you well on your journey and hope everything goes well and you both have fun

Epiladdy likes this.
  3. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Do not do anything until you have a device, and have worked your way up to wearing it for longer and longer periods. It's a great fantasy to show up, get locked and sent on your way again, but not at 2am when you're sore and possibly bleeding. I would not surrender the keys until you feel that you can go at least two solid weeks without being released. You wouldn't go skiing the first time by going up the mountain, slapping the skis on and setting off, would you? It will be much better for you and the lady in question if you both know you can take being kept under lock and key.

spider202 and manintyres like this.
  4. snoopy_t

snoopy_t New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Easy to forget the voice of reason while rushing in.

Just wondering, What is your most preferred device from your collection? I am interesting in ordering a MM jailbird and I assume one would need to underestimate the size quite a bit to get a good fit?

5. snoopy_t

snoopy_t New member

Local Time:
    Yeah that's good advice. Thanks. Can I have your opinion on the best device you have owned?

6. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    I'm still experimenting and so far haven't found one I can wear for longer than a couple of days.

That's why both me and Billus have said keep the keys with you because you might need the.

I'm saving up to get a custom fit one from Mature Metal myself and will still take it easy and build up when it arrives.

Everyone is different and I know of people who are happy and safety locked up in CB devices, just take things slow and careful mate.

7. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    I've been locked 24/7 in a Jailbird since December 6th. Measurements are crucial, so take your time and measure, esp. when you're not aroused. That's the length you want. Don't add any length to it "just in case".

It took me the better part of two years to be able to stay locked semi-permanently. I spent a lot of time getting sore around the 30-day mark, but eventually was able to break through that barrier. I have no idea when I will be unlocked again.

8. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    If nothing else, starting with a CB6kS will give you a taste of being locked up and will give you a solid idea of what your measurements will be for the Mature Metal piece when you order it. While not the most comfortable thing in the beginning, I've got used to the 6kS and its weaknesses and have it to the point that I have maximum security with maximum comfort. I am ready to upgrade to a Mature Metal piece, though. The time for a plastic piece that is best suited for temporary 'play' wear has come and gone.

I've been married for 13 years now and was in a relationship with my wife for several years prior to us getting married. Maybe it's just that sense of stability talking, but I *would not* turn all of the keys to my device over to someone I didn't really know. These things can and will damage your skin as you get used to them. It took me a couple months to get to the point that I could wear my 6kS for extended periods of time.

On top of that, you don't really know this woman or what her intentions are. Take things slow in that department as well. Play often, be submissive, take care of her, but above all else, get to know her.

snoopy_t likes this.
  9. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    i agree with all the advice you have been given. i was new to this as well when my Lady and i started. i tried several devices before finding one i could even wear for an extended period of time. Then i started by wearing it for a day or two (while keepeing the keys with me) then checking for any health issues. After that i increased it to a week then two again always checking health and well being. finally i went a month and then two. Then and only then, once i was comfortable did i hand over the keys to her. It was almost like proposing, we went to dinner and then a walk along the ocean. Once out on the end of the pier i handed her a ring box which contained the keys on a necklace and asked her if she would take control. The rest is hiostory in the making.

manintyres likes this.
  10. snoopy_t

snoopy_t New member

Local Time:
    Thanks that is very good advice. What are your thoughts about the cb6k over the cb6ks? My Lady has talked about getting me into a plastic cage and I agree one of those two would be an obvious choice.

When it comes to size of the cage, it seems to me that too small would be better than too big? I am quite small when soft but can grow quite considerably. This would seem to make the 6ks more secure and snug fitting... provided i can fit in the first place!

Apologies if this has already been addressed elswhere.

11. MissMira

MissMira Active member

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    Don't rush it. The fantasy is one thing and reality a hole orther story.
    Maybe she's not worth to be you miss or you not worth to be her slave. Its takes alot of comitting of both sides, to build up the trust of true submission and domination.
    Els why dont i have a harem of slaves to take care of me?
    Why dont meet her before you get a device, and i promise you that the moment will stil be huges when you hear the click from the loce the first time. Good luck :)
    -MissMira

manintyres and Epiladdy like this.
  12. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    one other thing to take into account is scrotal sac size. i am high and tight, and the base ring was too wide for me. when i wore a cbXXXXX series, and i tried several, my sac was pulled so tight that long term wear was impossible except in the hottest (temp wise) of conditions. I believe the longest i was able to last was 6 hours before the searing ball pair was too much and i had to get it off. i tried several others as well each with varying degrees of success or failure depending on how you look at it. it wasnt until i found some fairly inexpensive metal versions that i was able to remain under lock and key for extended lengths of time.

just something more to consider as you plunge ahead

13. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    Too small *is* better than too big. You'd be surprised at what you can fit in the 6kS cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice