Soon to be owned

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Williamsclaude, Feb 18, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Williamsclaude

Williamsclaude Active member

Uk
    Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    So tomorrow I will be visiting a pro domme for a 1 hour session. But it won't end there. Before I leave she will be locking me in my holy trainer and taking ownership of the keys. As I write this I am feeling surprisingly relaxed and very excited. I think tomorrow some nerves may set in. I'm booked in for 12:30 so I won't have all day to "gear myself up".

I'm not particularly nervous about meeting her or the session itself (although perhaps I should be and just don't know it yet)! I'm more nervous about the fact I will be trapped in my cage with no escape for probably around a month. Don't get me wrong, this is exactly what I want but it will be a completely new experience and I don't know how it will play out in reality as aposed to my fantasies.

2. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    Good luck on your journey, may all your fantasies come to reality just as you imagined them.

Williamsclaude likes this.
  3. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    Good luck with your visit. However, it would be prudent to have a spare key somewhere close to home in case of emergencies.

4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    A prdently placed emergency key is prudent for all the sensible reasons on of which being...what if you and your pro domme dont hit it off orshe turns out to be far more mercenary than you are comfortable with.

You would at least be free to stop seeing her without having to cut a lock off or damage your cage (and potentially yourself)

Charles3451 likes this.
  5. Williamsclaude

Williamsclaude Active member

Uk
    Local Time:
    So earlier on I visited my new Mistress as planned. Heres how it went.

I found the place ok and she let me in. She presented her hand in front of me and I went to shake it. She lifted it closer to my face and I realised my mistake. I was supposed to kiss it which I immediately did. "Good start." I thought to myself. Then I noticed she was frowning ever so slightly.

" I don't get you." She said. Eyeing me up and down without elaborating. I smiled nervously.

"Let me look in your bag then." I had a backpack with me containing my chastity device and a couple of toys.

"You want me to open it?" I asked, removing it from my back.

"No I want to look in it without actually being able to look in it..... Yes open it!" (I absolutely love being spoken to like this)

I undid the zip and held it open in front of her to let her inspect the contents. She quickly found the holy trainer contained within its own smaller bag and pulled it out. With an unimpressed look on her face she dropped it back in and repeated "I just don't get you at all... I can't session with you." My heart sank.

What followed was not the session I had been expecting but a long, frank and honest conversation.

The problem M has is with my age (I'm 22). The deep thing is she has a son who is 21 so finds the prospect of sessioning with me unsettling.

I explained she is the only Domme close enough to where I live for me to visit. She asked me "why don't you just go out and get a girlfriend?" I explained how I often struggle to perform when in bed with a girl and most don't want to see me again afterwards. Then out of nowhere she said "pull down your jeans." This was promising I thought!

I unbuttoned and pulled them down to reveal the black tights I had on underneath. M covered her mouth with one hand, hiding a smirk. "Are those tights?" She asked. "Yes Mistress." I replied.

"Come over here." I walked across to where she sat. Slowly of course with my jeans round my ankles until I was stood right next to and in front of her. She pulled down my tights. "Not as nice as mine." She grinned. She pulled the front of my pink panties forward and looked inside. She let go and they closed and then she started very gently rubbing the outside of the silky pair where my dick was. I couldn't quite believe my luck.

TBC

6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    Congratulations on moving to the next step of your chastity experience @Williamsclaude but I have to agree with @filltee you need to be careful

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice