Some advice required...

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by CagedDom, Aug 21, 2019.

1. CagedDom

CagedDom Member

Local Time:
    2:26 AM
    As a first attempt I bought a soft silicone cb6000 copy. What an utter waste of time and money. Even if it had been well made, which it wasn't, I totally fail to see how you could make it so the penis can't be pulled out.

Bought a steel one the next day and haven't looked back.

My main problem is that I am a grower from almost nothing when flaccid to something I'm told is average when hard. So any cage with a tube is basically useless anyway.

The ultra short ones I have are great for about the house and for sleeping in, but having experienced a brief trip out last night, I may need something a tiny bit longer if I'm going to wear it all day.

I could do with a length of about 40mm, any ideas...?

All the ones I've seen jump from 30mm which I have, to about 60mm and that's too long.

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    Have Mature Metal make you one. All of their stuff is custom made. And for custom the prices are very reasonable

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    Amazon has a huge variety of cages, mostly it’s about finding them. It takes a bit of work searching for them because they aren’t all labeled as “chastity” devices. Do some looking around once you find one, like people that bought this also looked at this.

Once you get looking you will find that there are many sizes.

One thing to remember, is that even a custom fit device isn’t perfect. You will be able to pull out the back, and can be uncomfortable and painful at times.

So I would limit your expectations, think orgasm resistant not orgasm proof. Think comfortable enough to wear not comfortable.

Good luck

4. CagedDom

CagedDom Member

Local Time:
    2:26 AM
    I've bought my two cages from Amazon so far, and it did take some searching to find what I was looking for. I had a look at Mature Metal and they do look like fantastic pieces of kit, but there would be some serious saving up involved!!

This is a journey for me... At the moment I seem to be sprinting, so I know I need to settle down and get used to taking things at a slower pace.

I'm not looking for orgasm proof, I wouldnt try to cheat my way out as I am my own keyholder... Its the idea of restraint that turns me on... I have tried these cages to see how escape proof they are and I think it would be very painful for me to break out. I do have an anti pull out ring on the way, that may or may not be practical for long term use, but it was only £8 so not much wasted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice