Solid ring versus pieces

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Bare Member, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Bare Member

Bare Member New member

Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    The only device I have is a CB6000s. I'm looking to upgrade, as the cleanliness and the ability to urinate easily are becoming an issue.

One of my main concerns is that all the stainless devices (like the MM Jailbird) seem to have a solid ring. I've had problems in the past putting on a simple solid cock ring. Sometimes when "high and tight", things don't want to go through there very easy.

I can just imagine getting told from my lady that I need to be locked in the next five minutes, only to fight the ring. I find the ring easy on the CB.

Any advice or someone want to assuage my fears?

2. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    Practice makes purpose.
    Ive had times when things resist be placed in the ricg but you learn how to persuade them the more you do it.

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    Plenty of lube and don't fight gravity (i.e lie down to put the ring on.) The way that I do it is to pull through some of my ball skin first, then pop each ball through one after the other. Finally my penis gets pushed under and into the ring.

Make sure you are nice and clean shaven as well. I have gone from a hinged ring to the solid of a Holy Trainer, I will never get a hinged or multiple part ring again.

4. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    10:42 PM
    A warm shower or bath can also loosen things up. I rub baby oil all over the ring first. If one ball doesn't work too well, try the other one first.

5. gymgenius

gymgenius Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    I worried at first, but you get used to it once you've done it a few times.

Get the sizing rings from MM to practice with. You'll need to try out various ring sizes anyway to see which is the most comfortable.

6. Ganymede

Ganymede Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi Bare Member

Take a look at the Attica stainless steel device from Uberkinky.

It ships with 5 different-sized hinged rings, fits in seconds and is a lovely, heavy, very secure and well made device. The cage is wide, allowing for expansion but not lengthening and hygiene is no issue at all. The hinged body rings are thick and comfortably rounded. I wear mine with a small piece of silicone tube over the hinge; easily the most comfortable and secure device I've ever owned and at around £65 is far more affordable than any of the steel custom devices. It stays on for very extended periods and, despite its weight seems to disappear from sight under jeans, etc. Mine arrived within two days of ordering...

I'm high and tight like you and my balls are naturally large, but the Attica hinged ring enables me to wear a much tighter and therefore secure size than I would with a solid ring.

Happy hunting.

7. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    I have the Attica but I can't wear it. The hinge on the 45mm ring bites into my skin really nastily. Your idea of using a piece of silicon tube might fix that problem because otherwise I love that device way more than my HTv2. Can I ask whee you got the silicon tube from?
    By the way, the Attica was where I got my profile image from!

8. Ganymede

Ganymede Long term member

Local Time:
    Maybe try a hardware store... ? Or use some insulating tape.

9. jml

jml Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    After determining the correct size ring, order the double oval ring from MM. I find it makes it much easier to put on, as it is slightly wider side-to-side. I also use Johnson's baby gel as a lubricant, which helps with the installation also, with re-application maybe twice a day on the bottom side of the scrotum to insure no pinching from dry folded skin. The double ring is the most comfortable for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice