Small Scrotum, Best Solution?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Abulia, May 16, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. tpasissy

tpasissy Junior Sissy

Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    Same issue here

I had the same issue with the CB-2000. My scrotum is small and the choices came to between pain and the occasional testicle slipping out. I have had much better luck with the CB-6000, in fact I just bought the new shorter CB-6000s and it works better for me. The CB-6000 does not mash the scrotum out like the CB-2000 and you don't get that "bow-legged" scenario like you described. That happened to me as well.

I just ordered the Birdlocked device hoping that it will be more comfortable for long-term use. The CB-6000 is not bad, and much better than the CB-2000, but still not perfect.

Good Luck!

2. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    I'm trying out a new method of putting on and using the CB-6000 that seems quite promising to reduce chafing and make long-term wear more possible. If it pans out I'll share.

Spent 11 hours caged on Monday (yea!) and then overnight (yea!) for the first time. A little restless but I did it. Unfortunately the balls needed the next two days to heal.

My Lady locked me away today and tonight my wife and I are celebrating our anniversary. Good thing she has a key too! I think I'd like to try the entire weekend locked up if my balls can take it. (Had a 3 hour scene today with some CBT and needles; could be touch and go for the next day or so.)

I've noticed my two big limiters on wearing is chafing at the base of the scrotum directly underneath the balls by rubbing against the A ring or the testes being squeezed for a prolonged period. The latter is a byproduct of the smaller scrotum and always being "swollen" against the cage.

So progress! Yea!

3. boyj

boyj Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    [quote name='Ms Tinks' wand']hi

The unfortunate truth is that some men have problems. i have tried a CB3x, a pheonix and a birdlock, and all three have proved to be no good, my problem is that I have a thick member with a generous, bu not baggy, scrotum. I'm actually in the process of creating my own CB out of silicone.

BTW, ball stretching, at least for me, didn't work.

Regards, Rick[/QUOTE]

I would like to hear about your technics using silicone. I am fairly crafty and have searched on the net for a while looking for methods in doing just this. where do you get the materials and what do you use for molds? fell free to mail me or just answer in this thread!
    thanks in advance
    boyj

4. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    10:06 PM
    I'm still planning the drive to toronto to buy the materials, but ....

I plan to use a brush on silicone to make a mold of myself in the appropriate position. I will then use a plaster to make a replica. After that I will build up the device using wax. Once finished I will use another silicone to make a mold, once set removing the wax, thus making a male and femail part. Finally medical grade silicone is added to make the final device.

5. boyj

boyj Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    Ive made a mold or 2 of my hand for use in ceramics (lost a little hair in doing it ill tell ya) but i just liberaly applied soap and made a mold with straight plaster in sections ...might be tricky with other parts lol. also there are novelty kits you can buy to make a dildo using your penis as a model...i woner if this would speed up the procsess

6. Cape Cod Richie

Cape Cod Richie Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    I am compact with small scrotum. Ball stretcher wouldn't work. Nothing to wrap it around.

Locked In Steel full metal belt was the solution. It doesn't care what size the scrotum is. Pricey solution though.............

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice