Small Scrotum, Best Solution?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Abulia, May 16, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    Hello all. I've recently started a new D/s training relationship with a top who has placed me in chastity. It's only been a few days but it's been the most amazing experience relinquishing that control. My wife is loving it as well!

The issue is that the CB-2000 that I am using is particularly painful. Thankfully my wife (who also has a key in addition to my top) has been working with me to adjust for comfort. Based on what I am seeing in how these devices work my small scrotum is what's causing the issues. I'll provide as much detail as I can hoping that some of you with more experience can point me in the right way.

1. Ring size. I've been working through them all and have a ring size that is firm but not "stingy" and cutting off the blood flow. So far so good.

2. Spacers/locking pin. Having settled on a good ring size, I've been working on this. The issue is that my scrotum -- even with a good amount of spacing -- is highly compressed when I put the cage on. Looking at folk's pictures online here, I see dangling ball sacks. That can't possibly happen in my case as my sack isn't large enough. So the scrotum is tightly pressed up against the CB-2000 cage, the sack flairs out and is taunt. Using larger spacers I can relieve some of this but then, when I relax and become flaccid the entire CB-2000 assembly just falls off as the testes squeak through. Going with another (smaller) spacer increases the squeezing on the balls; I can wear for maybe a few hours but no way a day or overnight. The base of the balls feels like they're on fire.

The CB-2000 cage is plenty big, probably a bit too big. It (the cage) hangs so far down that the balls are forced up against it, causing the swelling and squeezing. I'm going to take a file to the kit today to see if I can get some more "breathing room" for my sack.

A smaller A ring is a possibility as (in theory) the smaller ring pulls up higher leaving more space below for the scrotum. Unfortunately too small of a ring makes the device uncomfortable and cuts off blood flow, causing a different kind of squeezing.

All-in-all I'm learning that the CB-2000 isn't particularly comfortable for my anatomy, unless someone can recommend some alterations. Also the CB-2000, because of the size of the cage, tends to force my scrotum out to the sides. That makes me walk bow legged and driving difficult if not downright dangerous. Sitting in the CB-2000 is not pleasurable at all.

What are my options? Would a CB-6000s (I'm small) be better? I'm not concerned about cost and I would love to go 24/7 but all of these type (CB-xK) are built around clamping the testicles. With my small-ish scrotum I wonder if they're all just poor options for me?

The CB-6000S looks better in that the cage is more compact than the CB-2000, providing some more room underneath where my small scrotum won't (hopefully) be squeezed constantly and so uncomfortable.

I really, really, really want to find a method of chastity that will work. Conceding that control over to my top and wife has placed me in a form of submission that I have never experienced before and covet.

I hope someone can help! :)

MyDB likes this.
  2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    2:58 AM
    all i can tell you is that your scrotum will stretch from the CBX000. the change in my scrotum is amazing and even though i am rarely locked up now the stretching appears to be permanent.

3. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    I suppose that begs the question of "how long" will it take for my scrotum to stretch? At best I can wear the cage for a few hours but sleeping in it would be near impossible at the time and like I said, sitting or driving isn't really possible. So right now my testicles are on fire and I can't imagine that's healthy!

4. roberta

roberta Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    Hi Abulia,
    I would say that you a perfect candidate for a Lori's tube. A number of her designs are not dependent on the scrotum. You would need to get a PA piercing to make it really secure and 'relatively' comfortable. The piercing would take two months to fully heal and by that time your tube will be ready to introduce you to secure chastity, without any scrotal discomfort.

5. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    Thank you, I'll look into this option.

Also, an update if others could tell me if this is normal.

Friday was my first day in chastity and I spent a total of 4 hours, trying different rings and spacers for the CB-2000. By that night my balls were red, swollen, and in obvious discomfort.

Saturday the most I could manage was about 3 hours off and on; my wife and I decided to give the balls some healing time.

Sunday we went out and I kept the CB on for 4 hours, although at a wider setting with spacers. I did fall out twice (I have small testes!) but a quick stop to the bathroom and I was locked back up. On the third time I adjusted the spacers to be more confining and I was pleased to go the final hour with little discomfort. Unfortunately I slipped out of that one as well after an hour. Getting home with a hour's respite I tried again, this time with some nylon washers from the hardware store to help with some more precise spacer alignment. That was three hours ago. So all told I am at 4 + 3 hours with probably another 2 to go before bed. Then we'll remove. I feel that 9 hours of wear on only my 3rd day seems to be good progress.

But I have to confess that it's damn painful at times. It's constantly burning and my balls are always swollen because they're pulled so tight up against the cage. If it weren't for the fact that I am also into S/M with this D/s relationship and have done a fair amount of CBT over the years I probably would not have lasted this long. I'm going to try some "stretch" (heh) goals to wear the CB longer and longer each day, and eventually try an overnight.

My big concern is best case the CB-2000 doesn't feel like a long-term solution that I will ever be comfortable in 24/7. However I'm seeing enough positive results that I wonder if a CB-6000 might help bridge that gap? Comparisons?

I also read about the Birdlocked. The mini might also be an option for me? That certainly seems to have the comfort component in its favor.

It's all very exciting and I'm working very hard to make this a permanent part of my life.

6. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    why not try a ball stretcher when you're out of your CD?

BTW, mine stretched out pretty quickly, maybe after just a few weeks. of course, the first time I was locked up it was for 5 days with no release for any reason whatsoever. no matter how you get used to the device erections will always hurt.

7. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    Hi I am Mature Metal I have been making chastities for about 6 years and a 24/7 wearer for about 2 years. I agree that you will streatch out to be able to wear the cb2000.
    The problem with all the cbxxxx is that the ring is plastic and the manufacture has to make the rings thick in order to keep them from breaking.

If you go with a higher quality stainless chastity the ring is 1/4" in thickness. This make the chastity more comfortable as it dose not pull on the sack so much. It is also easier to hide under clothing because the thickness of the metal is also thiner than the plastic. I use an oval ring that also help make it more comfortable and helps prevent pull out. The down side is don't try to get on a plane with one. LOL

I would love to custom make you a chastity to solve your problems. Please check out my web sight on my signiture below.
    I don't sell what I would not wear and the sale is not over until the customer is locked and happy!

8. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    PS. what is a TOP?

9. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    A top (or Top) is the dominate person who wields control in a D/s (Dominant/submissive) relationship. In essence the keyholder.

My situation is a little different than most in that I have both a wife (vanilla) and a Top to whom I am in training. They do speak with each other and it was the Top's desire to place me into chastity who presented it to my wife who liked the idea. It came as quite a surprise to me. :) Both have keys. I am very active in my local BDSM community.

Ended up doing 10 total hours yesterday, a number I am very happy with. Today I am going to best that, wearing the CB to work. I had it off overnight so the first few hours will be spent re-acclimating to the burning and pinching.

10. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    I'm disappointed in myself; I was only able to manage 8 hours today and they were 8 hours of agony. The design of the CB-2000 and my small, tight sack is just murder. I also learned an important lesson about using enough (liberal) lubrication today as well.

I'm taking the day and evening free to let my sack recover. Tomorrow I'll try again with plenty of silicone lubricant.

Spoke with my Top who doesn't like the idea of the Birdlocked. We're going to look into a Lori as a long-term solution but knowing that's months away, a CB-6000 is now on order. At the very least I'll need a solution as I am on business trips through the airport on a regular basis.

About the only good news today is that she (the Top) is very happy that I have taken to chastity training so eagerly. Not wearing the cage makes me feel naked and without her. I don't like it. :(

11. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    hi

The unfortunate truth is that some men have problems. i have tried a CB3x, a pheonix and a birdlock, and all three have proved to be no good, my problem is that I have a thick member with a generous, bu not baggy, scrotum. I'm actually in the process of creating my own CB out of silicone.

BTW, ball stretching, at least for me, didn't work.

Regards, Rick

12. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I had the same problem with my CB2000 when I was wearing it. I opted for a medium sized rind and a small spacer arrangement. This means there was room for things to move about and stretch but my testis couldn’t escape and cause problems.

You will find that your scrotum will stretch in a matter of days, makes sure you are using plenty of lube around the scrotum I tended to use Vaseline (petroleum jelly).
    If you stick with it it might pay of and you’ll find the CB more than comfortable to live with after 2 to 3 days. If it’s too painful though maybe it is best to leave it.

13. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    Managed another 3 hours last night after my posting, putting yesterday at 11 hours. This was only possible because I was relaxing with my wife and watching TV with limited movement. Balls are still a little sore this morning.

Right now I'm using the largest A ring and smallish spacers with the smallest post to try to acclimate my sack to stretch. I have to say that with the CB off it looks like the sack has stretched. Still looks like a grapefruit with the CB on. :)

12 hours is the goal today.

14. roberta

roberta Junior Member

Local Time:
    When I used the largest A ring, and the medium pin with one long and one medium spacer between the rings and a small spacer just before the padlock opening, it worked OK for a while but then I started to get what you are feeling i.e. pressure on the scrotum. So, I changed the A ring to the medium one and kept everything else the same, and it worked and no real scrotum stretching anymore,as long as I keep moisturising the inside of the A ring, about twice a day and last thing at night. I now have no excuse to remove th CB due to real discomfort. Could this happen to you as well?
    roberta

15. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    It could be, roberta. I've tried all manner of rings and spacers and, honestly, I've since forgotten which works best. It's all a mess in my mind. :)

I've gone from the largest to next-to-largest A ring back and forth. Comfort is better with the largest but I think there's more opportunity for the scrotum to move and cause rubbing and chafing. The next A ring is more snug and I think that's the one I need to find a way to work with my KSD and spacers.

Yesterday was complete crap as my scrotum just hurt too much to wear the CB for more than 2 hours. How disappointing! After doing 10 and 11 hours the days prior I could only manage 2! :(

I was only introduced to chastity a mere 5 days ago but uncaged I feel alone, sad, naked and incomplete. I know this will take time but it's driving me nuts being uncaged!

I use silicone lubricant for my A ring. Should I be using something else? I've heard people using lotion or just plain Vaseline; I wonder if the silicone lube is too good and allowing the scrotum to rub back and forth, irritating it?

Anyway I'm traveling today and uncaged. I brought my A ring and intend to wear just it. So frustrating...I wish I could get over this hump faster.

Lubrication advice for the scrotum during this break-in period would be helpful.

16. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Have you tried a ball stretcher? They’re relatively inexpensive.
    The lubrication I used while in my CB was plain old Vaseline petroleum jelly, It’s quite thick so stays on the surface of the skin longer.

Don't give up, it can take people weeks to get used to wearing a chastity device.

17. roberta

roberta Junior Member

Local Time:
    First of all, please do not try a ball stretcher, it is not the way forward; according to me anyway.
    (sorry Slave Kris for disagreeing with you ! by the way i notice you use capital leters for your title and name??)
    Anyway, in my humble opinion, using a smaller A ring actually reduces the pressure on the scrotum, since the lower part of the ring is now at a higher level than the top of the scrotum and so does not press directly on it to the earlier extent. A slight vertical difference in the pressure of the A ring makes a world of difference to your comfort. Please try it and see the difference. The smaller diameter of the A ring should not be daunting to you; you should be happy to embrace its snugness and it will mean you can extend the spacers to both relieve the space and relieve the unnecessary pressure. Trust me to give it a try?
    roberta
    The tighter A ring may put you off, but it is the way forward, you will soon embrace the shrinkage associated with the 'long term' chastity regime and your devotion to the keyholder will further that condition; resulting in a devoted and totally focussed 'wearer', to only one individual and not the outside world of enticing and seductive influences that leave you unfulfilled.

18. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    well everyone is different...that's why there are many rings and spacers. i found the smaller rings made my scrotum purple. i'm not a doctor but i think that indicates poor blood circulation...not a good place to be. i'm down to one small spacer so my balls can not escape.

before chastity i used a ball stretcher because my scrotum was very tight and i kept slipping out of my cock ring. i think if i hadn't used the ball stretcher it would have made my transition to the CB3000 more difficult.

19. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    Holy Shit!

Returned from my business trip yesterday and had the CB-6000 waiting for me. Hadn't been in chastity for two days, trying to let my scrotum heal. Of course I immediately tried on the CB-6000.

Freak! This is an order of magnitude more comfortable to wear than the CB-2000! The ring is more oval, not cutting in as sharply into the base of the scrotum and just plain fits better. The cage/spacer arrangement is pure genius. I got the 6000S (short) and that's the perfect size for me. The cage head doesn't stick out as much as the CB-2000 and sits higher. This reduces the amount of "grapefruit pressure" on the balls.

With that said, my virgin scrotum after wearing the CB-6000 for the past 10 hours or so is red and very angry again. The difference is the the 6000 is manageable pain while the 2000 is simply "get it off of me" debilitating pain!

I'm using baby oil and petrolium jelly along with the largest ring size to start out. It's easily too big as I can fit two fingers in comfortably but it still "rides" and chafes the skin of the scrotum. Based on what everyone here is saying that sounds like pretty standard operating procedure.

The CB-6000 is pretty comfortable -- sometimes I hardly can feel it -- when standing around but sitting really hurts. Makes sense as the pressure is placed on the scrotum and the device as a tendency to be forced up and away from the bottom, pulling from the base of the scrotum (my most inflamed area).

I hope to move into a Lori's #2 in the future; the 6000 is for airport travel, but I'm very excited that my seemingly constant CBT looks to be coming to an end. :)

Any advice on how long this initial pain and burning period will last? When should I move to the next ring? Now?

20. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    Somehow, I guess I was fortunate. The CB2000 did hurt occasionally, but not often. The CB3000 was a vast improvement, it also hurt occasionally, but less than the CB2000. With the CB6000, I have felt no pain at all and this was from day one. I wear it 24/7 and have done so for several months except for a two month hiatus when I considered not staying in chastity any longer.

I am just unable to identify with those who say it is painful. I do feel sorry for you.

21. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    Still getting better and better. I took some fine sandpaper to the 2" A ring and removed the plastic flashing, making the device even more comfortable.

My only discomfort are 2 ingrown hairs that I had to pluck out, so A ring abrasion irritates the skin. I've had to go 48 hours to let the skin heal.

Lori #2 is on order as well. :)

22. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    congrats on the Lori device order, I think you will find that to work much better than the plastic device, both in comfort and security.

23. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    I'm hopeful. I did a lot of research (as you know) on the Lori and have had nothing but positive feedback. I'm worried a bit about the fitting but we'll see how it goes.

I'm not unhappy with the 6000 and once my chafing/ingrown hairs heal I'm sure it'll be fine.

The 2000 was like medieval torture. Uuugh.

24. roberta

roberta Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Abulia,
    Looking back at my reply #17 to you, I see that I did not answer the lubricant question.
    I use a moisturising cream, which makes the skin, in touch with the ring, soft and comfortable and easily allows the scrotum sac and the ring to mutually slide into a combined comfortable arrangement. I would say that a silicone layer ( including vaseline) excludes moisture from the skin and, whilst it may provide lubrication for a while, I think the resulting lack of moisture in the skin layer will be a problem.
    Hope this helps
    roberta

25. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the input. I'm still fooling around with what works best. Removed all remaining ingrown hairs last night around where the A ring goes. So still no chastity wearing right now. :(

Silicone lube has been the best overall lubricant but brings other problems, such as helping the testes slide out because they're so slick. Silicone does nothing for the skin so your cream suggestion is worth giving a try.

I'm highly envious of those that just come home and slap themselves into chastity for several weeks at a time. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice