Sleeping in your cage while wearing strapon

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cogman, Jan 12, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    My Partner mentioned the other day that one of the things she missed was a spontaneous quicky, or simply waking up with me hard against her with the morning wood. She said feeling the cage against her sometimes makes her twinge.

This is kind of ironic because quickys are almost extinct since the cage. When we have PIV she usually leaves me out for the night and I get to look at her butt while having a orgasm with my hand...she would "let" me have a quicky but I just cant really do that unless she insists which is pretty rare.

So lately when I wake up early usually at 5AM for a pee, I have been putting on the strap on, and its so comfortable I go back to sleep no problem. I found if i push it up against my body, my body warms it up to body temperature making the Vixskin feel very real. Then when she stirs we usually spoon which is when she can feel it (or the cage). Actually my partner is a bit of a bed hog and I usually end up with very little space....which is nice and affectionate :)

The first time I did this she didn't even notice she just thought it was the cage, the second time I was told I was being annoying, but it wasn't like she was mad at me, kind of joking. Nothing as yet has come of it. I know better than to try and instigate actual PIV, but she doesn't seem to mind it being there. One does not know what the future may bring, certainly fluffing around looking for the strapon isn't exactly spontanious

Anyone else do this? or is strapon sex while wearing your cage always a planned thing?

Sexy Slave 69 and Caged for life like this.
  2. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    Strap on sex is usually planned, but there have been times after a good session I have fallen asleep still wearing the strapon.

3. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    For Mistress, wake up sex (rare as she needs her coffee) starts with a lot of finger/hand work on my part followed by oral and vibrators and then strap on if she desires. By then we both need showers ;)

stallionBoi, anasyrma and cogman like this.
  4. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Mine was a fail, bought a nice belt and really nice dildo, but the wife didn't like it and that was the end of that

5. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    Have really only done it once with a crappy dildo which went OK. Hoping the vixskin will impress her.

Its in our future sometime, like you if she doesn't like it its quite a lot of $ to go in the bin.

I have two of the vixskin, one is about the same size as me the other one is the Maverick, its quite a bit larger than me and she said she is worried she might like it too much....

Hopefully we can try my size first...then i dont really have a issue being cucked with a dildo, it will still be me giving her the pleasure just not my penis.

But when she is ready, she knows they are there :)

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  6. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    IMHO, sleeping with a wife's favorite strap on would be fun. Having "it" ready for her enjoyment if she needs or wants it, is something a caged submissive should provide to his Dominate wife.

I love the idea of being ready for her pleasure. You might never get out of your cage! LOL

cogman and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice