Sleeping in a CB device!

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by 123Dick, Oct 14, 2013.

1. 123Dick

123Dick Member

Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    I was just wondering how people find sleeping in a CB. I've had my CB3000 on for three nights of sleep and I have to admit, I love sleeping in it. I have read stories about night time erections being uncomfortable and painful but I find that all that happens is, my penis grows to fill the cage and gos no further. No pain involved. I think it even feels nice :)

2. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:29 AM
    Hi 123Dick, When I sleep in my cb3000 I wake up 2 or 3 times a night in pain, after a trip to the loo it's back to normal. For the last 5 or 6 months I've been wearing a full belt to bed. No pain just bloody frustration to keep me awake at night, but in the last few nights I do seem to be getting more sleep. I just may be getting use to sleeping in it at last.

3. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    The problem with a CB is that when you get an erection it pulls the ring at the back of the sack and penis and then puts pressure on the balls. The only way to ease the pain is to lose the erection or remove the device

4. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    That's almost always due to an incorrect fit; a common problem with plastic devices. The base ring may not be the correct size, or you may have too much room in the cage when flaccid. If your penis completely or nearly completely fills the cage when not erect, then when you do get a stiffy, it has nowhere to go, so it can't pull the device forward.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice