Sleep

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by buildup, Jun 23, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    I use to wake in the middle of night when not in chastity; but now I'm having the best sleep I've ever had and I haven't dreamt about sex. I don't wear a device so maybe this helps due to not experiencing erections pressing against a cage.

How do you find sleep, particularly if you're at least a few weeks into chastity?

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I sleep fine now, first few weeks were difficult, waking with night erections and having trouble getting back to sleep, but your body adapts and gets used to it.

buildup likes this.
  3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    No problems at all! I've always been one who wakes 2 or 3 times a night for a wee! The only thing now is my penis is restricted by its cage!

4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    It took awhile till I could sleep through the night while locked but experimenting with different cages and time it isn’t a problem anymore. I do wake up a few times during the night because of different aches and pains from growing old but being woken because of an erection isn’t an issue anymore.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  5. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    I usually wake up once a night for a pee whether in chastity or not. I usually experience some degree of erection (or foiled erection while in chastity). I still have those nights where I get the terrible burning from a strong erection pulling on the cage. Usually this is due to a lot of sexual activity with the wife before bedtime or forgetting to lube the base ring at bedtime. The sexually active nights will quite commonly keep me up for awhile trying to relax in the cage and then wake me up twice instead of once.

Overall while in chastity I suspect I average at least 3 - 4 hours of sleep a week. Some of that is due to reasons stated above, but the other part is my expected performance in our FLR. For example on weekends and holidays I am expected to present her breakfast in bed at 8 AM. On weekdays I am to bring her coffee in bed at whatever her designated wake up time. So I get up an extra 15 minutes early each day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice