Sizing rings advice or help?

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by PeterP, Jun 11, 2022.

1. PeterP

PeterP New member

Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    I and my wife want to go down the CK route.
    I'm happy about the cages but both my previous devices are hinged, a vice plus with 48mm and Attica tooth a wide flat 50mm ring.
    I'm scared that I won't be able to fit all my bits into a ring. Obviously the way to go is sizing rings but once you add delivery to the UK they become very expensive. Delivery is more than the rings themselves!
    Some advice - if I can comfortably wear a wide 50mm do you think I'll fit all my bits in a CK ring?
    Or help - anyone in the UK who could sell me some sizing rings? I'm not trying to take revenue from the designer - just trying make the right decision.
    Many thanks

2. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    I'm not sure what you're looking at, but the chart I have shows delivery to the UK is $14.99 USD - not expensive, since Shapeways ships from the Netherlands...

Putting on a ring just takes practice. When I started, I needed a ring like you described, but after time, you figure out a method of making it work - first one testicle than the other, then the shaft and head.

You could try heading out to the hardware store and look for rings of similar size - it wouldn't be the first time I've heard of someone doing that.

Either way you go, good luck!

bondinchas likes this.
  3. PeterP

PeterP New member

Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    I think it was the way that the original price started at £15.78, then became £18.95 at checkout and with postage and processing became £34.17.
    Anyway, I've ordered some. Thank you for your reply.

4. pseudonym of the sea

pseudonym of the sea Active member

Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    ye olde tyme local gay sex toy shoppe will likely have a variety of steel ring sizes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice