Sized to fit...the feeling

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by allaboutHer, May 14, 2013.

1. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    Hello All.
    The purchase of a new custom fit chastity device is in my future (MM or Lori) once we successfully stash away the needed funds a little each week (...chastity on a budget! LOL!). Anyway, prior to undressing the last time I was at my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder's service I snapped a few pics of myself and could not help but notice I was at least 1/2" from the tip of my CB6KS (no laughter please, I am a "grower"). I understand that a custom device is supposed to fit the flaccid male anatomy like a condom which my 6KS does not meaning I have a wee bit of room to expand. So my question to the masses that switched to a custom fit device: How did it feel emotionally when you were in your new custom device and you realized you were unable to mount any hint of an erection the very first time? I have to admit I am not there YET but the prospect of it is a little intimidating to say the least...no more bulbous plastic head area to swell into and no 1/2" in length to expand! I look forward to any thoughts on the matter.

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    Its the best feeling! after all thats what the majority of us into chastity are wanting, to have our option to get excited and grow curtailed. To me i found the sensation of being able to feel the tip of my penis touching the end of the cage all the time highly sensual while flaccid and the added buzz as it attempted to enlarge only to be stopped in its tracks was fantastic.

3. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    I completely fill my Birdlocked Neo (when locked up, of course), but in the Maxi I have a little bit of room for growth. Would really like to get a metal device, but My Mistress doesn't see the need to keep me locked up when I am able to control myself without it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice