Shrinkage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Allan1517, Jul 1, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Allan1517

Allan1517 Member

Professional counselor
    Detroit area
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    I have been in chastity since November 2015 when I turned 60. That was over 2 1/2 years ago and my wife has since successfully weaned me down from a weekly release to monthly ones. My question is that my wife has measured me several times over that period and we have noticed a meaningful degree in shrinkage of my penis when I am erect. At the beginning of the process I measured 5 1/2". At the latest measurement a week ago I was down to what she refers to as a "cute" 4 3/4". I know that there could be other factors involved. My wife has put me on over the counter female hormone pills for almost a year. Also I imagine that aging could have a factor. Still I am curious how much of the shrinkage is simply from atrophy from rarer usage. I am perfectly content to shrink to whatever size I eventually end up, but was wondering if others have had a similar experience?

2. Retired

Retired Locked 6 years Nov 2018

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    I am 67 and in our 6th year of chastity. I am locked 24/7 and most of the time during sex. My penis has shrunk to the point where my wife has to ask where it is. I had read that weight gain will form a pad around the base of your penis that will hide some of it. In fact you can feel it in your stomach.

The other thing is muscle atrophy. There are times when my penis is hidden by my balls. I used to be a little bigger than average, but 20 years of no PIV and hardly any oral, has not given it much exercise except when given permission to masturbate.

At least for me, shrinkage has been real and dramatic.

b_quark likes this.
  3. Allan1517

Allan1517 Member

Professional counselor
    Detroit area
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your response. Gives me some idea of what to anticipate in a couple more years. Would love to hear sometime how you and your wife got into it since we both did around the same age apparently.

4. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    D keeps me locked all but permanently, now for about 6 years, we use a long tube about the size of my placid penis and a PA for security , the result has been zero shrinkage. I am not sure about the affect of shorter tubes or cages though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice