Should you go ‘small’

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Simonas, Nov 27, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Simonas

Simonas New member

New York
    Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    When I got my first CBX cage I used the largest ring and longest pin. Now I can manage with second largest eing and shortest pin. When I got my ‘Jailbird’ I spent weeks with measuring rings and rulers and it fitted just fine. Now sometimes I just use up half the cage.

Micro cages seem to be very popular these days. Is it a fad or a trend, and is it time to go ‘small’ ?

2. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    Assuming you Jailbird is from Mature Metal, you can have it shortened. Just keep in mind, they can't go back and make it longer. In my experience, shorter is better, but it is up to you how much shorter you want to go. i personally like a cage that fits my totally limp little dinklett perfectly with no room for "growing". Some say to then subtract 1/4 inch in length from there. Room to grow is a bad idea IMO.

3. slvdanielle

slvdanielle Long term member

Local Time:
    my owner put me into a cage barley 1 inch long2 years ago-i am never allowed to see or touch it but am tpld
    i am less than one inch She is hoping that i will shrink to the point that it will look ;usy loke a clit then She plans to have a huge ring pierced through it so She can attach a leash or add weights to it with bells iamnever allowed to cover it even when i am allowed out of the house the bell always hangs below my skirt andmy shorts have an opening so that my tail on my plug is pulled through when taken out their is no hiding my position and when She takes me to a gay bar for a weekend of service a receive many tips all of which goes to charity-- am given a qouto if i do not acheive it i am caned until i bleed and leave with long pins in my feet and ass so i must crawl to the car and cannot sit on the back seat wo i am put in the trunk usually the pins remain until the next day that is my life that i love
    slvdanielle

Tom Cross likes this.
  4. Tracysg

Tracysg Long term member

Washington State, Puyallup
    Local Time:
    11:50 PM
    Iam in a pink micro nub and love it, it fits really well and is very comfortable, its the best one Ive found for me, I like it locked small

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I always found small cages work best for me, given my small size. Depends on your physical makeup and whether you are comfortable with tight fit. Good luck and enjoy.

6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    Shorter is definitely better.
    Most guys that do chastity invariably end up with a number of cages, and the one thing that we all have in common is...
    the cages tend to get shorter and shorter.

There's a reason for that, a shorter cage reduces or eliminates morning wood, and it's more comfortable to wear being physically smaller inside your clothes.

We all start as teenagers thinking bigger is better when it comes to penises, but with chastity cages, the opposite is true.

7. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Best rule of thumb for long term comfort is for the cage to be *just* a bit shorter than your flaccid length. It'll help with cleanliness - both while urinating and while showering. It also helps prevent erections - especially nighttime erections - from "getting going" so less discomfort there.

I've followed that rule of thumb and been at the same length my entire almost 5-year career. I don't foresee going any shorter!

8. slvdanielle

slvdanielle Long term member

Local Time:
    i have no say in the matter Owner keeps me in smaller and smaller cages now i am in one just one inch long it is pink as are my only clothes--short shorts or a skirt and halter tops-- a bell hangs from my cage and when taken out my tongue ring is attached to my nose ring most of the time a lease is attached to my clit ring when approaching someone i must drop to my knees and offer my mouth to everyone---males will rape me and most Women will use my mouth as a toilet i am so lucky
    slvdanielle

Tom Cross likes this.
  9. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    7:50 AM
    Shorter is not better as your cage will get pushed off the more the shorter the cage.
    But a snug fit is in my opinion the way to go. No way to become hard inside the tube and therefor no pain while getting an erection.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It's very important to get the ring size right. Length is less important so shorter is better.

11. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Mine is on the short size and it’s more comfortable being snug. Also, it has the bigger impact when you get the erection urge. As I have developed ED and need meds for an erection, just being snug is comforting. To drive home her control, my wife will have me wear the bon4m micro for a weekend and drive me crazy including slipping me a very small dose of sildenafil. It does cause some reaction and just that small amount will make me really push against the micro cage.

Rectrix and Tom Cross like this.
  12. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    To echo others. Smaller is more comfortable.

Base ring is most important for correct fit. The cage portion you can size down.

Benefits. Reduced or no night time erections. Less bulk when wearing tighter clothes. Less messy and more hygienic.

Cons (maybe). A temporary reduction in erection size after being uncaged.

13. Dave Leonard

Dave Leonard Active member

NH
    Local Time:
    I had my jailbird shorted to 2in and it was so much more comfortable being shortened. I agree shorter is better

Tom Cross likes this.
  14. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    There are various aspects to conclude if "short = better". My experience is that, although a shorter fit brought a a difference experience of comfort, immediately I also discovered hygiene problems. Being uncut, having quite some foreskin, I was not able to keep up sufficient hygiene whilst wearing 24/7.

Therefore, being in my postition, the snug fit of my Contender wins next to my much smaller Cherry Keeper.

Tom Cross likes this.
  15. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Spot on , I've tried shorter and shorter cages believing shorter was best , all that happened was and attempt of erection just pulled the base ring forward leaving half my length out of the cage . I've ordered a Loris 2d a year ago, not sure when I will get it so I ordered a made to measure on Etsy . It's longer than I've been used to but it stays in place , can't get erect and really comfortable.

ChasteCel and Tom Cross like this.
  16. Chastity lord

Chastity lord chastity lord

Sydney
    Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    I'm locked in either a 1 inch micro or a 40 mm metal cage,
    I find the shorter preferable, always lined up and love the constant reminder being forced into the smaller cage.

Tom Cross likes this.
  17. Munchkin_dick

Munchkin_dick Member

Richland Center Wisconsin
    Local Time:
    I worked towards micro cages... I generally prefer a roomy cage for hygiene/comfort. But wear a Stainless Nub daily now...

Tom Cross likes this.
  18. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    11:50 PM
    I prefer the snugness of my short cage, and the greater sense of submissiveness that comes with not even being able to get partially hard.

However, I'm only allowed out of the cage about once every 2-3 mi this, and though I can keep things clean with some effort, it doesn't dry out completely, and after about two weeks I develop pretty serious skin irritation. So now my wife has me switch back and forth between short and "normal" (flaccid length - 1/4") weekly, though with no freedom time.

19. Chastity lord

Sydney
    Local Time:
    My smallest cage

20. Chastity lord

Sydney
    Local Time:
    Picture of my 40 mm cage , so comfortable. My next size down is 25mm . Wear both equal amounts, Mistress likes the smaller one though.

Attached Files:

21. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    short was terrible for me.
    it only meant that the cage and ball trap were pushed that much farther away from the body, thus strangling and stretching the testicles with every single erection. night time this became so problematic being woken up and the appendages going numb. Too loose of a ring and it slid to the way end. too tight of a ring and it would cut off blood flow to the point of painful throbbing.

if you are in this for the long haul, get pierced. get a evolution wearables Baiju, and never look back
    its compact, light, and wont ever wake you up from sleep or cause issues with your testicles trapped inside a tiny ring. my wife can tease me all night long and the penis grows like it should.
    the best part is its easy to clean and does not require unlocking for cleaning

22. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Shorter is better for me too, I need to feel the restriction of my cage when I start to grow.
    I dont understand luckyhubby83's statement that his "penis grows like it should." A chaste penis should not grow -- erection prevention is the entire point of chastity for me.

23. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    After trying a few cheap cages of varying lengths, I tried one very similar to the MCN Adaptus and it was great but a little heavy. Finally bought the MCN about a year ago and it’s perfect, the Adaptus is 2.25” and I fill it most of the time, and erections can start but are quelled fairly quickly and no testicle pain. Just a nice reminder that the Queen owns my erections and it’s becoming a feeling I look forward to, straining in the bars without any pain.

24. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    Great!

25. sissyfifi68

sissyfifi68 Active member

Local Time:
    I like a shortish cage, (55mm) is my shortest. I wear a chain round my waist which prevents it pushing off. So far no cage has prevented me from trying to get erect. I have recently switched to something a little longer as the bars of the short cage would cut into me while straining to get erect. I've found that most of the night I am straining against the cage. I've gotten used to this over the years. I like my ring to be fairly tight but comfortable without the requiring constant adjusting.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice