Shoe on the other gender

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by PouchPantyLover, Oct 22, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    I've seen quite a few guys get criticized (many deservedly) over the years for topping from the bottom when they express what they want out of a chastity type relationship. It made me wonder what would happen if a woman submissive posted on here something like this -

My husband keeps me locked in a chastity belt. I really enjoy the way it makes me feel knowing he has the key to unlock me sexually whenever he wants. It has really increased my feelings of intimacy for him. I find myself going out of my way to do small things for him to show him how important he is to me. The problem is that he seems to have completely forgotten about me. While I am full of sexual tension and want to "play" with him all the time, he just brushes me off by saying he's busy or he's tired. I've tried suggesting fun things to do in the bedroom. I love it when he makes me go down on him and have tried suggesting this as it seems like it should be fun for him. I've also encouraged him to have anal sex with me as this seems like something that would also be fun for him. I love it when he puts the magic wand on my belt and works me into a frenzy, but doesn't let me cum, but he almost never does this unless I beg him too. He does beat me with his belt on a weekly basis, however even in this his interest is falling off. Once he's done I barely even feel like I've been punished. I'm very frustrated and wondering what I can do to get my husband to pay more attention to me?

Charles3451 likes this.
  2. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    I would honestly love to have my wife behave like this. She can top from the bottom all year if she likes. But, of course, women are different than men. For one thing, most women don't want their lover as a sex slave, and I think most men would probably be okay to ecstatic with it.

PouchPantyLover and Anonoman like this.
  3. Lockedmuscle

Lockedmuscle Member

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    The female chastity device has actually turned me into a man, I know go out doing manual labour all day while he fucks other women, I’ve grown a beard and he only lets me dress in men’s clothes. He now calls me Dave and refers to my clit as my cock.

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    welcome to the 1950s, when that was all too often (with the phyiscal exception of the cage) the reality for women.

Goddess Gaia and PouchPantyLover like this.
  5. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    :D
    Being very happy to switch ether way, I would be absolutely delighted to explore this! :D

PouchPantyLover and Charles3451 like this.
  6. GoddessMWilspoon

Verified Female

Law
    NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    #6 GoddessMWilspoon, Oct 22, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    There are female subs out there who have that kind of life. Doms too. The only difference is with your post, is you are asking the opinon of a bunch of dom women on a FLR forum. Basic knowledge would say they probably don't care too much on their end about the immediate feeling of their sub, because this life is about their main satisfaction.... but may also say the man in that situation isn't aren't topping, he is just unsatisfied in that role or with that person. Dissatisfaction should be expressed, as that has to do with the actual dynamic. Brattiness, whinging and complaining not as much, if the issues were reasonably expected within the positions that make up the dynamic.

Also, that situation you describe outside of the physical context doesnt just apply to subs, male or female. Many female doms get into chastity because they want more sexual attention from their partner, and from that find that even increased kink and chastity doesn't last fulfilligly with their partner. Some people may be able to ignore the humanities of a relationship outside of FLR/kink, others are dependent on this for a connection with others. If you are only connected in a sexual/kink/dependent way, you are going to feel used when your criteria for that role isn't satisfied. If you are connected in a holistic way, you can try to get satisfaction from other areas given the broader roles, or maybe thats when extramarital relations or divorce/breakups happen.

Personally, I was in a sub position for years, and was proactive in doing things like increased toy play, anal, CP, roleplay etc as a means of trying to seek attention from my dom, and resassurance during his emotional absence. I was also a massive enabler and so I thought trying to providing solutions would make the other person proactive too, but instead he relied on my smarts and skills as a way for him to not have to contribute either to not only us but also himself; all I did was enable an already selfish person to take even less initiative in life instead of matching my motivation for sex, money, careers, outcomes, love and status. I wasn't fulfilled.
    ((I'm now trying not to be an enabler (or a 'fixer' as my family always say), and being in a dom role has helped with that to a degree...but also comes with responsibility which often makes me emotionally drained))

So it depends. If you are complaining during conditioning/training, thats one thing. If you were asking whether females would be pissed off hearing about other women being in emotionally abusive relationships, we would say fuck yes we are pissed off. If you are asking about women being subs and complaining about conditioning, we would probs say no that's part of it. It you asked about women subs who aren't emotionally fulfilled with the whole partnership, we would say yeah address that asap girl.

Realistically IMO, if you aren't getting the necessary reassurance from your partner that they are as committed to their role with you, as you are in your role with them...then maybe there are broader relationship/partnership (defined however) problems that need addressing (discuss/switch/breakup/divorce/cuck/counselling/swipe left etc).

PouchPantyLover likes this.
  7. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    I think there is nothing wrong with the sub expressing what they want within a chastity relationship, when the contract is being made.
    If it's made, then the sub and domme both know what is expected of them and the sub should stop topping from the bottom by making it about what they want right now, as that was not agreed upon in the power exchange.
    If the sub feels neglected, there are always safe words and if we're talking about a good Dominant, moments for time out discussion of whether the relationship is still going well.

The problem with most 'subs ' proposing to us dommes what they want is that they are usually not our sub and usually don't care one bit about whether we are even interested in a new sub

8. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    Sometimes it's fun to create a thread and disappear for a bit. Nice to come back and read all of this. My absence wasn't intentional, just life. @Lockedmuscle I love the reply. Too funny and the irony compared to some things I've read is delicious.

@GoddessMWilspoon thank you for such an in-depth and well thought out reply. If I could have a love button for this part -

I would have used it.

Just to be clear I am not complaining about my own relationship or saying I am the photo negative of the fictional OP. It just occurred to me after seeing yet another "THOU SHALT NOT TOP FROM THE BOTTOM" type of comment how people would react to the female version of it. Most men on this site are at least solicitous of women and I would think this would rub them the wrong way. Most women on this site are dominant and I would think the idea of a fellow woman being treated this way would also raise hackles. All in all this was just me stirring a pot to see what would come up.

Sorry you have to deal with that. On the bright side you are desired by many. Unfortunate they can't express themselves better and approach you more appropriately. I'm from the in a committed relationship pool and wandering through the maze of what works and what doesn't

MRS.Lilith and GoddessMWilspoon like this.
  9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Very interesting reading!

PouchPantyLover likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice