Shocked at how good the CB-6000s actually is

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by akm3, Mar 25, 2011.

1. fgrfgrfgr

fgrfgrfgr Guest

I very much like the idea and design of the CB6000, but I'm having a BUNCH of issues with it and could use some help/advice. I may start a new thread about it and copy this post there later if I don't get any response here. I feel a bit funny having to detail my own 'junk' in writing here, but that seems to be the problem; I must have 'non-standard' equipment! First of all, my penis is less-than-average in length (about 5" erect) and not huge in girth, so right after I bought the 6K, which was WAY too big, I was thrilled to find the 6000-S cage. I like the more solid design and short, confining effect. When I first got it, I got it on fine and tried to see how long I could leave it on. I think after just a couple hours, my left testicle pulled out on its own. I of course tried a smaller ring, but that produces the 'cock ring' effect, so that by the time I get the back ring in place, it's almost impossible to stuff a partially erect penis into the cage, plus it's probably not safe to have it that tight for long-term wear (beyond a couple hours). I seem to have small-to-average testicles, but they hang very close to my body in a tight scrotum, and tend to retreat into my body cavity a lot, especially 'Lefty' who is so uncooperative as to almost seem only partially descended. So getting a good safe fit on the back ring is the first problem; there seem to only be two sizes - too big and too small. The second problem is that once I do get the back ring on, it's very hard to get the cage on (especially with the smaller ring for the reason detailed above), and there's a lot of pinching trying to stuff everything in place. Although short and not huge in girth, even when flaccid my penis seems to maintain an almost-erect girth. (As a side note, this always caused problems when trying to make homemade 'tube' devices that were constraining.) If I do successfully get the cage on, I again find there are only two sizes of spacers - too big or too small. The longer spacer allows my penis to pull out of the cage way too easily; the next shorter spacer stops that, but turns the CB into a painful ball-crushing device which causes a dull ache even holding still, makes me wince in pain with movement, and can only be tolerated for an hour or two. This is I think due to the fact that, as I said, my scrotum is small/tight and my testicles close to my body. That stuff just doesn't want to stretch enough to allow enough space in the gap between the back ring and the cage.

Because of the problems in getting the back ring in place, I purchased a Houdini cuff (single handcuff with metal tube attached), thinking this would be an ideal solution for me because my ex-Wife/Mistress used to put both sides of regular handcuffs around by package, tighten both to Her liking, then sometimes attach a leash (or whatever) to the center link of the 3-link connecting chain hanging from the bottom (if anyone reading this wants to try it for play, BE SURE that the cuffs are placed opposite each other for balance/symmetry and particularly that the keyhole is facing OUT (forward) so you can get it off when it's time...unless you want a painful ball-stretching experience in the process! Yes, learned it the hard way...). The problem with the Houdini device is that it is cheaply made and the tube edge is a bit rough (it's just a piece of metal sink trap welded onto a handcuff I think), making it uncomfortable at best and possibly dangerous, and that pullout is again (for me at least) a problem.

I also tried a black rubber penis tube with urinary sheath and ball compartment, but while it fit my penis quite snugly and was constraining, again, I couldn't seem to get my testicles into, or to remain in, the back portion of the thing - they'd pull out and retreat into my body cavity.

I'm posting because I'm *extremely* frustrated (and not in the GOOD way I'm hoping for) and wanted to see if anyone else has had similar problems and found a solution for the CB6000S or another device that works for them. At this point, I'm without a mate and am just trying to experiment and begin to train myself in the hope that one day I'll find another Mistress (the previous one lasted a wonderful 18 years before She left). I don't have a lot of money to invest (the CB was a stretch financially) to try a lot of different devices, and actually suspect that when the need arises for long-term chastity and finances permit, I may have to be fitted with a custom device (any suggestions or leads?)

As a related but also somewhat off-topic note, I'm also sometimes a crossdresser (and hope that my next Mistress is into feminization fun), and what I've desperately sought for decades (and tried to make myself but without much good result) is something in the way of a penis tube that:
    1) is very THIN material, somewhat flexible (more like silicone that like a hard PVC, metal, etc.), yet tight/restraining on a flaccid penis
    2) allows or even forces the testicles into the body cavity
    3) holds the penis back and underneath, tightly so as to appear flat under panties
    4) can accept lube in a closed-tube environment (this allows for a maddening stimulation with movement, but without allowing erection)
    5) ideally would also somehow (like a small urinary tube at the end) allow sit-down urination without removing the device

If anyone can help me on EITHER point (the CB/chastity device problems or a penis tube anything like I've described here), PLEASE post!

Thanks!

2. ohyeah2311

ohyeah2311 New member

Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    Hello,
    Just wanted to give my two cents... I recently purchased my first chastity device a CB-6000s with the KSD-G3 from KFH and im extremely satisfied. Before buying the device i was concerned because im maybe 5.5 inches when erect and im a grower so i was worried about the device not working at all. Since i got the device Wednesday night i have been in it since with small adjustments made here and there, thats four days so far. I have settled on using the 1' 7/8' cuff ring and the second to shortest spacer (may go back to the smallest) and im using the medium KSD and i can say that its very comfortable to wear and i cannot pull-out. Also, if i try to masturbate with the cage on i receive no friction because of the KSD and a tremendous amount of pressure so it ends in frustration. Now all i need to do is work of the courage to tell my girlfriend about the device... wish me luck on that one.
    Steve

3. Nikki_E

Nikki_E Chastised Crossdressing Hubby

Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    Hi everyone! First time poster. I just received my CB-6000s and wearing it for the first time. After some long research on here, other forums, sites and shop reviews I can say I am very, very pleased with the device. After a long shower and experimentaton with the rings and spacers I can say I am fit very comfortably indeed. As first impressions go, I am thoroughly impressed (albeit no experience of other devices). As an out-the-box solution to my masterbation habits, it seems right on the money for mid-term wearing (between whenever my wife hopefully wants to make love, as opposed to when I badger her!).

I have to say I have no idea how you would pull out of this thing (ow?!), but I'm sure you must have to be pretty determined and/or desparate! With some mild moisturiser in the shower (and thorough drying afterward) I was able to slide on the cage and clip it in without too much effort. Using the forum tips about using cotton-buds to manipulate the head for slit line-up works well too.

As a fairly vanilla couple (my wife certainly, I'm a fairly closetted crossdresser) this seems very discreet and practical for a fairly normal couple. I am wearing it under my jeans (and admittedly pink panties) with great comfort and I only have a slight feeling of it there when Im moving about. For a day-one experience I'd say that's pretty great, given my reservations.

Hopefully this thing can now curb my panty-love induced habit a bit, and go someway towards makingme a more devout husband on her terms.

Additonal: For anyone in the UK considering this and after a non-conterfeit version, LoveHoney are highly recommended. They also offer a ONE YEAR guibble-free returns on ANYthing (worn / unboxed etc). So if in dobut, why not give it a try? You can always return it anytime. Not-intended as a plug for them, but given the good experience, delivery and the unbeatable returns policy I figure it should be shared.
    Product : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16931
    Returns Policy : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

4. Nikki_E

Nikki_E Chastised Crossdressing Hubby

Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    Well, I went in for 20 hours for my first stint and took it off this morning to clean and inspect. Some quite large swelling on the skin to the sides and underside, which has made my balls look huge! The ring has made them hang differently and I can see some stretching will need to be done over time. However, off for just over an hour to clean and rub the skin better with some moisturiser and lotions. Whoever said about using Johnsons baby oil on here or somewhere- thanks! Great tip, be using that daily! Last night I had 2 awakenings with slightly uncomfortable erections (but the discomfort more in my belly than my privates?), but nothing major. Hopefully they will subside with practice too. Despite the inflamattion and huge blue-balls this morning, I am actually very comfortable still and re-fitting the cage and rings was very easy (thanks baby oil again!). So, straight back in and off I trot again for day 2....

Still very impressed with the CB-6000s device overall. Worth noting I am about 5.5" erect and not a massive girth, so maybe why I fit it so comfortably and sit just the right length in the head. With my currently tight ballsack skin I am using the middle (3rd of the 5 rings) and 2nd spacer (of the 4). I imagine I will drop a ring size once the initial inflammation and stretching has been overcome.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice