Shocked at how good the CB-6000s actually is

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by akm3, Mar 25, 2011.

1. akm3

akm3 Member

Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    I've tried MANY chastity devices over the years. Here's the list.
    CB2k
    Curve
    Exobelt X1
    Exobelt V1
    Birdlocked
    Locked in Steel full belt
    Then I got a PA piercing..to use with:
    PA5k (all 3 sizes)
    and eventually wanted to buy a Steelwerks Extreme device using the PA piercing: But ultimately the piercing ended up not working for me and I have since taken it out and the hole has closed.

I even have a full automatic internet controllable keysafe to use with www.mykeysafe.org

All the trapped ball devices are easily defeated by pullout by me, but every single one of these failed the comfort and conceal-ability tests.

I'm in the process of getting a custom made Steelwerks extreme device with a urethral tube, but wanted to use the CB6000s as a basis for size and stuff, so I got one and I have to say I'm REALLY IMPRESSED.

This device is far more comfortable then any of the other CB range I've ever tried, extremely concealable, I could sleep on my stomach the first night no problem. No pinching. I'm damn impressed. I can still pull out of it but it is harder to do than on most devices, I'm now a big fan of the very short cage/leave no room to grow method. I think I'll take PansyTart's advice and get a slightly wider tube width and it'll be golden.

FYI I did flirt with the idea of going with the much cheaper Steelworxx device like the looker2 for a cage with urethra tube for added security, but I don't trust the quality to be at the same level as from Steelwerks.

I'm pretty stoked that I can have something like the CB6000s in titanium with a urethra tube for security. I might finally have something that can be worn for 2-3 days with true security (My wife and I aren't 24x7 people, we only want/need a few days of security at a time)

Anyway, well done CB6000s .

DISCLAIMER: This is only based on 1 day of use. If/when my wife uses it on me more, I'll post more insights I discover....I should really sell my full steel belt and PA5000's too...

2. Irishsub

Irishsub New member

Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    have to agree with you. the cb6000 is my first attempt at chastity and it is very comfortable and absolutely no way of escape or slip out for me.
    maybe its just the size i am and thats the reason it fits so well.
    6 days gone and dont know how much longer !!

irishsub

3. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    I would have to agree. Given proper fitting and wearing in, the 6000s can be as good as any. Quite surprising for a non- customized device.

4. akm3

akm3 Member

Local Time:
    Noticed a couple other nice engineering touches. They don't use round pins, opting for ovals instead. They also have cut grooves into the rings so that everything 'docks' in, and the ovals allow things to not spin/rotate. Both these changes greatly reduce the chances to get pinched.

Also, each size pin has a mated spacer of exactly the right size to work with the lock for a tight fit. With the old models you could be all over the place and/or using a couple spacers to get a tight fit which might end up pinching you or whatever.

Seriously, great design. It's too bad pull-out is a problem for many on all trapped ball devices or this thing would be nearly perfect. My next favorite is the PA-5000 for sheer comfort / conceal-ability but like I said above I lost my piercing so that one is a no go now.

Anyway, I guess my point is if you've used things like the curve or cb2k in the past and pullout wasn't a problem but comfort was, give the CB6ks a shot it's much improved.

5. Bobby

Bobby Junior Member

Local Time:
    I agree with everyone here. I've been wearing mine for five weeks straight with only two removals for cleaning. Its a super comfortable design and very practical.

6. zgxjj

zgxjj New member

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    Hello--I obtained the CB6000S as my first chastity device yesterday and I have been wearing it since. Everything's going well I believe as I was able to sleep with it and what not but I think my dick's a bit too thick for the cage because skin sneaks out through the venting holes. I'm 5.5" in girth when erect. Where can I get a slightly wider tube? It seems all cages have the same inside diameter of 1-3/8".

Thanks for the post and insight!

7. alecia_ts

alecia_ts Member

Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    I have the CB6000, and it's my first chastity device. It works very well, quite comfortable, but I was advised to "work up" to longer periods instead of just starting out with several days right away. It was good advice. Over time, I've learned that I am most comfortable with the smallest spacer, virtually no pinches! I have to have it on until this Saturday, which would make a total of 9 days this time!

8. seidenki

seidenki Member

Local Time:
    11:42 PM
    I've had a CB6kS for a while. Physically, I can wear it for a long time. Mentally is a different story...

I got a KSD for it, and after lopping off the front protusion, it makes it much more secure.

Sei.

9. MikeyLikes

MikeyLikes Active member

Bus driver
    Calgary, AB
    Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    I also agree. Although it took some getting used to, I was eventually able to wear my 6000s for a week at a time, and even then, only removed it for a thorough cleaning/shave/inspection, not due to discomfort.

10. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    Might as well jump in, I've been in mine for 28 days without any break, and this was my first real attempt at chastity. Great product, I don't see it needing to come off for quite some time.

11. stinkyflange

stinkyflange Member

Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    All these posts are proper interesting, i cant wait for mine to come on monday :)

12. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    I love my cb6000S also!!!

13. bareasslover

bareasslover Member

Local Time:

14. bareasslover

bareasslover Member

Local Time:
    What length urethra tube did you get for this?

15. LockedUpLover

LockedUpLover New member

Local Time:
    Ive played with a few different spacers so far but I love the way it feels in it. My skin comes out the vent holes as well but doesnt ccause any irritation. overall i really like the device.

16. Cape Cod Richie

Cape Cod Richie Senior Member

Local Time:
    Yes, I sort of bought the 6000S on a whim. I was undecided or going through changes with my other (more expensive) devices and bought in on sale. I was amazed how well it worked. Also with my compact build I was able to use it in the cooler seasons as I could lasso them 2 fellas so they wouldn't hide and then get them in the 2 piece ring with no problem.

Am using it for a standby device when things go south with the others.

17. realdog2

realdog2 Member

Local Time:
    I've been wearing my new Mature Metal "jailbird" for 10+ days continuous.... I'm new to chastity and each day gives me one more day experiencing continuous lock up. I'm really at the point now as I approach the 2 week mark, I don't want to take it off. I swapped out base rings on day 8 briefly while wearing a large up to the elbow heavy duty latex glove to avoid human touch, even self touch. The little fellow while out less than 5 mins. leaped out to about 3/4 erect and just seemed to shiver all over, not knowing what to do really! I used a few drops of lube and stroked maybe 5 times, just to get a little stretch and blood flow. I quickly knew that I could orgasm very quickly if I wanted to. I locked back up quickly, and inserted the large spike anti pull out pin as I locked. The following morning I was awakened to a paralyzing erection. Seriously I could not move, could not make a move to get out of bed.. the pain from the spike to the top of my cock I categorize as extreme... and to move... more so... I could only breath and wait and pray and hope... minutes passed before I mentally got hold of the situation... I was OK throughout that day ad the next. Then once again... this morning I got the spike... wow...

Re: this topic cb6000s I bought one and it has arrived... thought it might be nice to have a back-up to the "jailbird" and I actually want to have some experience with it... as it appears the cock is entirely encased in the device. With the bars on the jailbird, I can breath and shower and bath freely... It seems the cb6000s would be deny sensitivity more!

I'm loving my 'jailbird' and seriously I'm enjoying chastity... and making progress with lock-up time... I set an intitial goal of release for orgasm at 3 weeks.. as I'm enjoying being "in" I may stretch that to a full month... what do you recommend for a newbie being locked up? and is a month "long term" or "short-term" by definition?
    realdog2

18. gnb69

gnb69 Seeking Mistress/Keyholder

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    I too would have to agree and rate the CB6000s. I have quite a small penis when not erect and really didn't fill the regular 6000 making quite difficult to urinate. Since changing to the short, along with the addition of the medium KSD-G3, everything is very comfortable and certainly makes life easier.

19. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    I found the CB6ks to be more sensitive in my case. When I attempted to erect, it felt as if my keyholder was gripping my entire member and gently squeezing, which was somewhat pleasureable after a while. I do not feel this with the MM device. However, the hygiene and cleaning issues overshadowed what was good about the CB device. That is what pushed me to metal.

20. thaioneon

thaioneon Member

Local Time:
    I've been wearing my Cb for a few months now on and off. I have to say for my first device I enjoy it. This time around I am going on day 8 tomorrow. I don't know how long I will be locked up for.. So I will keep you all posted.

21. lockedin

lockedin Member

Doctor
    Australia
    Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    I have been wearing the CB6000 for up to 11 months a year for about 3 years and really enjoy it.
    It is incredibly frustrating and has changed my activities completely.
    I spend our sex times licking my wife /KH and from time to time will be cuffed for a ruined orgasm or will kneel over a plate while my KH strokes the shaft until I dribble my cum onto the plate without any satisfaction. I then have to lick it up.

I hope that on our wedding anniversary next week I will get proper sex and a real orgasm for the first time in weeks.

The CB6000 does however break about every 8 months from the strain of bulging erections and I could pull out if I wanted to.
    I have therefore ordered a Lori 2C - there is no way my straining erection will break it !! and from all accounts it is VERY secure.

22. Jasderossi

Local Time:
    Hi all and thanks for the topic which is great for a Newbie like me

I started with my bargain basement plumbing fitting as in my Avatar...... Looks OK but way too much volume (1 1/2" inner diameter and more importantly too much length!!). I did have plans to spray paint but it's now on the scrap heap of failed inventions.... No tears I might add...Just a few blisters.....

Anyhow my reason for creating it was because I had ordered a CB3000 which I was sure would arrive by the particular Friday which it did not!!! So I had to create as I was in the anticipation frenzy.... So one weekend with the ill fitting drainage device and my 3000 arrived on the following Monday. Slightly more purpose built than my paltry attempt and sooooo much more comfortable.....

Now I had a purpose build device and after a week of building up was able to wear full time and handed the keys over...Yum!

To get this story into perspective though I must say the reason for the purchase in the first place was specifically to help with sizing for a REAL device..!!
    Having read so many conflicting methods of measurement and opposing views on length and width etc.I figured if I'm to make the investment I'll try the generic benchmark.... The CBxxx series. Fortunately for me I found the 3000 on special for 100 bucks and went for it.... Invaluable reference point for me.

Once over the initial lust and excitement and moving into regular everyday wear, I found I was often short of the end of the cage... which I had read was not preferred. I didn't really find out why until a couple of weeks later when I purchased a 6000S cage to try and alleviate this problem...... (By the way the CB3000 I purchased is the new model comprising matching components with the 6000 series and are interchangeable).

THIS IS IMPORTANT........... In my case this 1/2 inch reduction in length from the 3" 3000 series to the 2 1/2" 6000S made a Mind Blowing difference in the effect of wearing the CB... The first few days left me in an almost pre cum state whenever I focused... The slight pressure on the head changed the whole feeling of the devise and would track back to a prostate itch..... as long as being in the denial mode....

I now have my sizing all sorted I hope and have ordered a Mature Metal Pet Trap. MM Make a point of encouraging shorter rather than longer.... But for newbie's it's a hard ask and even since my journey began I have dropped to a 1 7/8" base ring from a 2" which would have been torture 6 weeks ago. I am not here to advertise for MM cause I don't have the Trap yet,.... I still may be too long but they have been patient and most helpful.

23. jerry locked

jerry locked Member

Local Time:
    The CB is a very good series of chastity devices, and the CB6000s is a very good starter set. One can find a very good fit with the spacers and rings, and one becomes very comfortable with a chastity device. And if your KH wishes, the next move is a metal device. Beware where this path takes you!!-lol​

24. slave_doggy

slave_doggy New member

Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    Even when using the CB6000s I still manage to orgasm through the device when cupping my balls and using the minimal friction to work with. Can anyone tell me if the KSD-G3 add-on does anything to prevent this?

UPDATE: In the mean time I'm able to comment on this myself. The answer seems to be yes. For slaves locked up in a CB6000s, the addition of the KSD-G3 insert (in my case the biggest insert) successfully takes away every hope of cumming in the device. I would think this is thé christmas gift for mistresses wanting that extra security :party-091:

25. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    77 days and counting no removal at all for any reason.
    Supposed to be out new years eve......but She has changed Her mind
    something about too much expecting?

Anyway, i was ready to junk it myself. It used to need cleaning and due to abrasions and even cutting i needed to take it off every three days to heal.
    But as i discovered the secrets of keeping clean while wearing it and most important finding my personal adjustments it is now wearable indefinitely.

my Wife/Mistress is Very happy now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice