Shipping and US Customs

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by lockedstl, Mar 30, 2016.

1. lockedstl

lockedstl New member

Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    Hello everybody! I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I want to get input from other people who have ordered from Steelworxx.

I have ordered a Looker 01, and it shipped last week. I have no clue how international shipping works. For you US residents, how long did your shipment take? Did you have to do anything other than provide your shipping address to Dietmar?

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    There is no right answer on this. usually these packages are handled by the countries regular post which can be slow. USPS is not the fastest shipper in the world by any means ha ha. Then it can sit in customs for a certain period of time. If my memory is correct they can have it for 15 days and then release it. Though they might only have it for one day, depends on how busy they are. I know for me it took almost a month to get from when they shipped it. I only provided my home address, thats it.

3. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    I also ordered mine from Steelworxx. Once shipped it took 10 working days through customs before moving on. From the time I placed the order to the time it was at my door was around 6 weeks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice