She-Nanigans #2

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bnd2plz, Sep 12, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    3:51 AM
    Hobgoblin169 and slave_m like this.
  2. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    Can't wait to read more of your adventures.

bnd2plz likes this.
  3. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    Part 1 – Wicked Wednesday!

It all started last Wednesday (it’s now Saturday night). As you probably know by now, I like to lock my husband in his Stainless Steel Cock Cage before I go out of town for work (I’m a flight attendant). He like’s it too, though he doesn’t act like it. I’m usually gone 3-4 days at a time. I always try to keep him guessing if and when I will lock him up before I leave; he loves that aspect—the unknown. Sometimes I wait until the last minute, like when I’m getting dressed for work, other times I lock him up the night before, right after we have a nice romp in the sack. This week I decided he needed a little bit longer lock up period. I don’t know if it’s because he’s been a little distracted—I think his work has been stressful lately, or, maybe it’s because I’m feeling really naughty too.

Because I wasn’t leaving until Friday, I knew my husband wouldn’t suspect that I would want to lock him up as early as Wednesday. We both slept in Wednesday morning because the night before we had been out late. When we woke up, I asked my hubby to make some coffee. While he was in the kitchen I put on some sexy lingerie—a black bustier, little black silk panties and a see-through sheer black cover-up. I tied a wide black ribbon around my neck and tied it in front with a big bow. I put on some black stilettoes to finish off the look.

[​IMG]

My husband returned to the room with a cup of coffee in each hand, one for me, one for him. Before he could put them down anywhere, I came up to him and started kissing and caressing him, stopping him in his tracks. Standing in the middle of our bedroom wearing only his Calvin Klein boxer-briefs, he asked me to take one of the coffee cups—probably to free at least one of his hands so he could touch me. I refused to take either, but continued kissing him, nibbling on his ear and running my long fingernails down his body. Unable to react to my advances, he stood there frustrated. I could see his arousal showing through his stretchy underwear. After pleading with me several times to please take one of the coffee cups, but me refusing, he stood there and let me work my magic on him.

I moved down his body, kissing him everywhere. Eventually I arrived at his waist, and slowly began lowering his black underwear. I could hear him take a deep breath as I pushed his briefs to the floor and directed his feet out of each leg. He stood there motionless, still carefully holding a full coffee cup in each hand. I reached up and wrapped my left hand around his balls, my right hand around the base of his cock. I began kissing his shaft. Licking his balls. I slid my mouth over the tip, getting it really wet from my saliva, sliding it in and out slowly. Looking up, I could see him close his eyes and then start to moan as his hands began to shake slightly.

[​IMG]

I released my grip on him and slowly stood up in front of him, standing nearly as tall as him in my 5-inch heels. I took the two coffee cups from his hands and placed them on the dresser. With his hands free and his cock now thoroughly throbbing, he grabbed me with one hand behind my neck and the other around my waist. He pulled me close, kissing my lips passionately. Our tongues wrestled while our mouths pressed tighter and tighter against each other’s. Then as if to catch a breath of air, he pulled back and looked me up and down; examining ever inch of my black lingerie covered body. He untied my sheer cover-up, pulled if from my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. He then pushed me up against the wall as he lowered the cups of my bustier; my breasts now fully exposed but pushed up and out by the bunched up fabric now underneath them. He carefully kissed each nipple, making them hard. Again, he stood back slightly adoring me with his eyes. He untied, and then unwrapped the ribbon from around my neck; he recognized it was from a present he had given me for my birthday several weeks earlier-in fact the very outfit I was wearing for him. He took the satin ribbon, turned me around and began tying my arms together right below my elbows. My hands were free but couldn’t really reach past the sides of my waist. As I stood there, as his captive, he again took me into his arms—kissing me, caressing me and then slowly lowering me onto a pile of pillows on the bed. I lay there helpless, my arms and hands trapped behind my back.

[​IMG]

Knowing I wasn’t going anywhere, he took his time with me. He kissed me passionately, nibbling on my ear then moving down to my nipples again making sure they were still firm and excited. I arched my head back and started to close my eyes. He grabbed each of my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers giving them a quick yet firm pinch. He said sternly, “don’t take your eyes off me”. He had my full attention and made it clear he was fully in charge. He carefully licked each nipple again to cool and sooth them from the burn of his unsuspecting pinch.

When he sensed that my body had become relaxed again, he began moving slowly down to my waist with his mouth. He kissed me around the edges of my panties, teasing me. I wanted them off, so I asked him politely to “please remove them…” He ignored my request as if to remind me that he was still in control. Then with one hand he pulled my little panties to the side and began licking my clit. He continued arousing me, bringing me very close to the edge of orgasm. Pausing for a moment, he opened a drawer in my nightstand, got my Hitachi Magic Wand Vibrator and plugged it in. Returning to my needs, he placed two fingers inside my wet pussy, his mouth now sucking and licking my clit and then best of all, pressing the vibrator firmly against my mound. Because of my moans and tightening of my body, he sensed that I was about to explode. Suddenly, he stopped all stimulation--removing his fingers and turning off the vibrator. I cried to him, “DON’T STOP!” He didn’t listen to me, but rolled me over nearly effortlessly. With my arms still tied behind my back, I was then chest and face down on a pillow. He pulled my hips up and I brought my knees forward to raise my ass high in the air.

His cock was still very hard and throbbing as he again pulled my panties to the side and carefully slid inside me from behind. He reached for the Magic Wand, reaching around me and placing it back on my pussy. He began thrusting firmly yet rhythmically; quickly I was on the edge of coming again. He told me to wait to come until he did; I didn’t know if I could control myself. He began thrusting much harder and faster. I could feel his body start to tense like he does right before he comes. I couldn’t hold off any longer and we both came explosively together.

He pulled out slowly and then untied my hands. I rolled over and held him as we both caught our breath and calmed each other by caressing each other’s bodies. He rubbed and caressed my arms where the ribbon had been tied, bringing a welcome flow of blood back to my elbows and arms. We held each other for about twenty minutes, before I got up and went to the bathroom and prepared a warm towel for each of us to clean up. Upon returning, I picked up the Magic Wand and placed it back in the drawer—right next to where I keep his Stainless Steel Cock Cage and lock. Without him seeing, I got it out and placed it under a pillow. I climbed back into bed next to my husband and began to wipe his genitals clean with the warm towel I had prepared. He did the same for me until we were both clean and refreshed.

As we lay there together, he told me how irresistibly sexy I looked when he walked into the bedroom with our coffee. “Oh yeah, our coffee…” we both laughed as we realized it was probably cold by now. I began caressing his chest again and then moved my hand down to his crotch. Excitedly, he asked, “Are you ready for round two?” I said, “maybe” as I reached for the satin ribbon he had used to tie my arms earlier. I told him to give me his hands as he allowed me to tie them together. Not tied as elegantly as he does, but instead I just use lots of knots. He lay there smiling the whole time as I then took the loose ends and tied them to the middle of the headboard.

Luckily, enough time hadn’t passed that his penis was still pretty relaxed and soft. I moved on top of his chest, sitting backwards, facing his waist. He made a snarky remark about wanting some “69 action”; I just laughed. I reached back under the pillow and pulled out his cock cage. I quickly took it apart, and then placed the ring part around his balls and cock. Squeezing it together with one hand, I quickly slid the cage part over his penis, being careful not to pinch anything. Next, I took the lock and told him to listen carefully for the sound as I squeezed it shut, “CLICK”. Even though he knew exactly what I was doing, he asked, “Hey, what are you doing down there?” I told him it was his turn to be bound up and teased. As I sat on top of him, backwards, I didn’t like it that his legs were not secured; knowing he might be able to use them against me. I saw one of his belts sitting on a chair nearby. I got it and wrapped it around legs just above his knees; fastening it so that his legs were held tightly together. His caged cock and balls were now squished between his legs so I pulled it all out; leaving it held upward like a monument by his bound legs.

I slowly and seductively crawled back on top of him; this time sitting on his mid section with my ass pressing against his locked up throbbing cock. The key to his cock cage hung on a necklace around my neck so I leaned forward letting it tickle his chest and nipples. I sat back up, pausing for a moment to admire my work; his hands and legs securely tied, his body pinned under mine and his cock placed securely in its cage. I was now in the perfect position to tease and torment him to my liking.

I started by taking my time, kissing him, nibbling on his ears and then lightly licking his nipples with my tongue. I slowly slid down his body and began kissing him around his entire crotch area, but being careful not to touch his now swollen balls and tightly caged cock. He was clearly starting to get very aroused again. I continued kissing and teasing him until he was rock hard and throbbing inside his cage.

Grabbing his bulging balls, I took his whole caged cock into my mouth. He was moaning like he was about to get an amazing blowjob, however I removed it from my mouth and began licking the cage and his skin that was now protruding through the holes. Then for a moment, I just held it, looking it over as if I was deciding what to do with it. Then, quickly I released it all from my grip; letting it return to it previous position, pressed upward and out between my husbands bound legs. Gracefully, I moved back up on top of him; again sitting on his waist with my ass pressed back against his cage. He began thrusting his hips upward as if he might get some satisfaction—but he only got more and more frustrated. He begged me to unlock him, but instead I slowly crawled off him, gave him a long wet kiss and left him struggling on the bed all bound up…

Standing next to the bed, I started to caress my body. I had one hand squeezing my breasts, the other rubbing my crotch. His entire body was squirming, bound but still trying to get closer to mine—hoping for anything, even just to be touched. I continued to tease him by letting my hands and arms devour my entire body. I had become so aroused that I again grabbed my vibrator from my nightstand and plugged it in. Standing with my legs spread, I turned it on high and held if firmly against my black silk panties. He moaned and groaned, then cried, “NO! Please let me fuck you instead of the vibrator. It’s not fair! Please, please, please!!!” I ignored him, closed my eyes and slowly lost myself to another amazing orgasm, this time completely from my Magic Wand.

I opened my eyes and smiled as I watched my bound husband lying there, fully frustrated, defeated and not able to do a thing about it. Regaining my composer, I explained to my husband that I needed to take a shower. Raising an eye brow, I cheekily explained to him that he was more than welcome to join me in the shower if he could get himself untied.

I seductively walked around the bed keeping my eyes locked on my husband as I began unfastening my bustier. Then I blew him a kiss and walked into the bathroom where I continued removing my bustier, shoes and panties; leaving them all on the floor as I climbed into the shower. I turned it up hot and the shower got very steamy. After about twenty-five minutes of letting the hot water massage my body, my husband had managed to untie himself and then joined me in the shower. Wearing only his cock cage, I asked him jokingly if it was a good idea to get it wet, saying, “what happens if it gets rusty and wont open?” He didn’t find my joke as funny as I did… giving me some technical reasoning of how it can’t rust because it’s made of stainless steel… I just said, “bla, bla, bla”, and we both laughed and then I asked him to wash my backside. As he soaped up my whole body, he became very aroused again and begged me to unlock him for just 10 minutes, saying, “I promise you can lock me up again as soon as we’re done”. I told him that wouldn’t be wise since I already had him locked and there was no guarantee that I would be able to lock him up again. He always hates my reasoning, but loves it at the same time.

[​IMG]

We both got out of the shower together and dried off our naked bodies in front of each other. His eyes kept staring at my bare breasts, or maybe just the key hanging between them. I could see that he was still very aroused in his cage. It looked painful; pushing out of the holes, fully engorged, stiff and hard. I felt bad for a brief moment and wanted to unlock him, but quickly remembered that this is what he enjoys. Such irony that he sincerely begs to be released but at the same time he enjoys being locked up. I just had to remember that it is he giving up control and me taking that control that turns him on the most.

[​IMG]

To be continued….

4. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    Part 2 – The Plant Girl

After we had cleaned up and dressed, we went to the kitchen to finally have our coffee. We sat there and talked for a moment, before the doorbell rang. At that moment, I remembered that I had an appointment with a young lady, named Lacey that takes care of my plants around our home. She is a very attractive energetic girl that was referred to me by the owners of the plants store where we bought most of the plants in our home. We have some specialty plants that require more care and attention than we are able to provide.

I went to the door and let her in. I had told her to stop by and get a house key so she could care for the plants regularly, even if we are away. Usually she comes in through a side door that has a keypad lock but it hasn’t been working lately. I told her to have a seat in our living room while I went back to my bedroom to get an extra house key for her. When I got to my jewelry chest in my closet where I keep extra keys, I got a crazy idea at that moment. I decided to take the key on my necklace and attach it to the keychain I was going to give the Lacey—and I did. I also put my necklace back on, but obviously without the key to the cock cage.

[​IMG]

I returned to our living room where Lacey and I talked for a while about various thing; like what all she did at the nursery where she worked part-time, what she was studying at college and so on. She complemented me on how nice our home was and that she loved our backyard and pool. I told her she should invite her friends over one day and have a little pool party, but that I would need to be around. She said she would love that

I told her I was going out of town on Friday and wouldn’t be returning until next week. She said she wanted to come by Saturday afternoon to care for the plants since she didn’t have school or work that day. I told her, “Great” and explained that my husband might be at home or out running errands, but that it didn’t matter and she could come by at any time; she just needed to lock up when she left.

I then called for my husband, who was still in the kitchen, drinking his coffee and probably reading work e-mails on his laptop. He walked into the living room where we were talking and I introduced him to Lacey, since the two of them had not met before. My husband is very outgoing with everyone and had her laughing at his silly jokes in no time. He questioned her saying, “you’re not going to kill all our plants are you”. We all laughed and she assured him she would take very good care of them.

[​IMG]

I then explained to my husband how I had asked Lacey to stop by to pick up keys to the house since the keypad wasn’t working. I explained to Lacey to be very careful with the keys, since there were other keys on the keychain and one in particular that couldn’t be replaced. She asked if I wanted to remove it, but I said, “no, just be very careful with them”. She removed a pink lanyard from her purse that was connected to her car keys. She assured us she would be very careful with the keys and would attach them to her lanyard since she doesn’t go anywhere without it. The whole time I was talking to her about the keys, I was also fidgeting with my necklace in hopes that my husband would take notice of the missing key. I think it really got his attention when I mentioned about the key that couldn’t be replaced. I looked at my husband and I could tell by the look on his face he was starting to gather what was going on. I told Lacey she could keep the keys until my husband got someone to fix keypad for us (a little jab and incentive for him get it fixed sooner than later).

[​IMG]

My husband, having not been a part of the earlier conversation, asked Lacey when she would be coming next. I piped in and explained she would be coming Saturday afternoon. I then held out the keys in front of Lacey but in clear view of my husband. He now clearly saw “THE KEY” to his cock cage; he also clearly saw there was no longer a key on my necklace. She quickly took the keys, attached them to her lanyard and then said she should be getting back to work or she would be late. With my husband now speechless and me grinning from ear to ear; we both escorted Lacey to the door where we watched her walk out to a cute little red sports car. The second she closed her car door, my husband immediately began quizzing me about the key…

[​IMG]

He demanded, “Why did you attach MY KEY to that keychain? What if she looses it? Where do you keep the spare key?” I turned to him and placed my hips against his and put one of my arms around his neck. I placed my finger on his lips and softly said, “shhhhhh”, hoping to calm him down. I delicately explained to him the other key was safe in my locker at work. I assured him that she is very responsible and won’t lose the key. I then explained to him that all he had to do was get the keyless entry lock fixed on the side door so we could get the keys back from Lacey. Then, back in my firm “in control” voice, I said, “Besides, it’s not YOUR key, it’s MINE!” He took a deep breath as he rolled his eyes and shook his head in disbelief at what I had done this time.

We both walked back into the kitchen, where he gathered his laptop and a few papers and put them into his computer bag. He said he had issues at the office and had to go in to see what he could do. Some days he works from home and I really enjoy having him around. After what I had just done, I was glad he was leaving because he seemed so uptight. I wondered if I had gone too far with my antics this time? Anyway, it didn’t really matter, he was leaving for work and I couldn’t do anything to fix it right at that moment. I gave him a big hug and a kiss and assured him again that it will all work out great. He smiled, and said, “I’m sure it will, someway you always make it happen for the good”. I was relieved at his upbeat tone and walked him out to his car in the garage.

As he pulled out of the driveway, I blew him a kiss. Then with one hand I pointed at him as I grabbed my crotch making a silly scrunched face; acting like I was “him in agony” wearing his cock cage. Again he just shook his head, smiled and then flipped me off while blowing me a kiss as he drove away. I smiled, because I knew at that point he was enjoying my She-Nanigans, in the worst way.

[​IMG]

To be continued…

spider203, corsac, Dufty and 5 others like this.
  5. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    Amazing writing as always! I'm soooo jealous of him!

bnd2plz likes this.
  6. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    I think sometimes I push it too far... Not sure if you would want to be in his shoes when I get pretty crazy. :p:cool:o_O

Dufty, slave_m and Queensbitch like this.
  7. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    I don't know about crazy but I know he will certainly be crazily awaiting your return next week. I just love the way you tweak his mind. Sooooo good.

bnd2plz likes this.
  8. chastedolivia

chastedolivia Active member

Local Time:
    You should setup a school.to teach others how to come up with these devilish plans.

Kadira and bnd2plz like this.
  9. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    A school would be fun...
    A bunch of like-minded ladies sitting around discussing ways to tease, deny and torment our husbands. Unlike regular schools, my school would allow the consumption of Wine, field trips shopping st the mall and science projects would be performed on chastised males. Tuition can be paid in gift cards to my favorite stores.
    :):p:D

Jasmic68 and joe01 like this.
  10. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Don't threaten me with a good time! I'd love it :)

Dufty and bnd2plz like this.
  11. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    Part 3 – Dancing in Vegas

Friday came and my husband drove me to the airport as he usually does. I’m sure, the past two days were very hard for my husband being locked up. However, I think he knew he had to keep himself busy and he did so mostly at work. He was also very diligent in finding a locksmith that could come out and fix our keyless entry door problem. He explained to me that the repairman was coming that afternoon and then the following day he would be able to get the house keys from Lacey. I remember feeling a little perturbed at how easily he had retaken control of the whole situation. I really didn’t want him to have the keys back until I got back home, but what could I do?

We arrived at the airport and he got my bags out of the back of his car. As we stood there kissing and saying our good-byes to each other, he suggested that I should maybe get the extra key to his cock cage out of my work locker and bring it home when I returned. He tried to sell me on the idea that I could hide it somewhere in our house and that would be safer than keeping it at work. He said, “at least it would be there if we ever needed it”. I said, “I would think about it and let him know my decision later”. He’s a great salesman and wanted to keep on going. I cut him off and said I needed to go, again reassuring him that I would think about it.

[​IMG]

Before walking into the terminal, I looked back at my husband, grinned, looked down at his crotch and made the same scrunched face I did the other day. This time I did not grab my crotch since it wouldn’t have looked very professional dressed in my uniform with so many people around. He got the message though, and just mouthed the words, “HURRY HOME!” That’s one thing I love about my job, It’s hard to leave but exciting thinking about my return home to my husband. I think it actually makes our relationship a lot better. Maybe that’s why I keep working even though he keeps telling me, financially I don’t need to.

I had to fly to several cities that day but would eventually end up laying over in Las Vegas for the night. The day went by pretty quickly and eventually I got to my hotel and I settled in. I poured myself a glass of wine then called my husband to see how his day had gone. We text throughout the day when I can; but, usually it’s just little niceties, like Emoji hearts or XXOO. So I called him around 8:30pm and we talked for over an hour, first about my day and then his. He was explaining how he was a little bit upset at the locksmith that came to the house. He explained how he arrived about an hour late (my husband hates it when people are not punctual) but the worst part was that he would have to order a whole new lock because the electronics were bad or something like that. I was secretly relieved because now Lacey would need to keep the keys until the new lock arrives. But then, my husband told me he still planned to get the keys from Lacey the next day after golf. He said he would just tell her that he needs to get some copies made and then could get the keys back to her later. Again, I didn’t appreciate that he was taking control of my well planned out tease.

[​IMG]

I changed the subject and asked him what else was going on? He said he had plans to play golf the next morning with some friends, but would be back home around noon or 1:00 at the latest. He verified with me that Lacey said she would be by in the afternoon and that it usually takes her over an hour to get everything done. I told him, “Yes, that’s what she said”. He seemed to have everything planned out so I said to him, “You know just because you get the key to your cock cage tomorrow doesn’t’ mean you can open it!” He laughed, and said, “Well, you won’t be here to keep me from it so clearly I can do what I want”. I quickly reminded him that, “We can stop playing the chastity game then if you aren’t going to play by the rules”. He quickly responded, “We don’t really have any rules since you like to keep me guessing what you will do next, right?” He was right; we hadn’t really ever established any rules other than each of us would make it feel as real as we possibly could.

We each knew that if he didn’t want to wear the cock cage he could probably remove it with tools or just never allow me to put it on him in the first place. He knows I could shut off my flirty sexy nature and deny him what he loves most, me taking control, and hot passionate sex. Neither of us would ever venture into denying the other anything we had to offer using selfish leverage. We each had too much to offer and too much too lose. I had my good looks, sex appeal and fabulous personality. He has his creatively intelligent mind, kinky sex practices, and more money than either of us could ever spend. Not that money should ever make or break a relationship but it does offer us many opportunities we wouldn’t have otherwise. We both knew that together we made an amazing couple.

I actually knew what my husband was really doing. He was “topping from the bottom”. He was teaching me that I needed to be very serious about safeguarding the keys to his chastity device. He was pointing out that for all this to feel real, I need to think of every way to keep the keys from him while he is doing the opposite; that is always trying to get access to the keys and in turn, control of his orgasms.

I knew I had to find a way to regain control of the situation; I needed to be two steps ahead of him. I told him that when he got the keys, he had to FaceTime me from his iPad. That way, I could watch him unlock his cage and direct him what to do—we could have videophone sex, something we hadn’t really tried up to this point. He agreed, thinking that might be something fun to try. He told me I had better be wearing something sexy when he called. I told him, “no problem, but you will have to wait until I get to my hotel room”. He agreed he could do that. We were both pretty excited about it even though I still felt like I wasn’t in full control of the situation. We talked a little while longer, said our goodnights, and then hung up the phone.

Even though I was excited about the idea of videophone sex the next day, I still wanted to make him wait until I got back home to unlock himself. I knew what I had to do. I sent a message to Lacey and asked her if there was any way she could go by the house in the morning to take care of the plants rather than the afternoon. I didn’t get a response from her, so I called but her phone went directly to voice-mail. It was already getting late and was worried I had missed an opportunity to retake control. I knew I wouldn’t be able to call her in the morning since I had to sign in quite early for my first flight. I finally decided I would just have to better organize my She-Nanigans the next time.

I decided that at least in the mean time I could still tease and torture my husband. I took some pictures of my naked breasts with my arm and fingers caressing my nipples. I sent him the pictures. Next I opened the curtains in my hotel room. All the lights were off in the room except for a floor lamp in the corner that supplied just enough light to take a video. My window overlooked several other hotels in Las Vegas; all the lights of the night helped lighten my room. I got on my bed and faced the window, wearing only a sexy little pair of red and black panties. I took the video so it showed me from my tits down; and, half of Las Vegas in the window. I started rubbing my pussy and moaning and groaning saying, “Oh baby, I want your cock in me right now. I want you to fuck me HARD!”

[​IMG]

I continued, “I know a lot of men here in Las Vegas would love to fuck my pussy right now but I only want you baby… Please baby come here right now and fuck me…”

Shortly after I sent the video, my iPad began ringing; “Incoming FaceTime call”. I started laughing hysterically. I pressed the button that said, “voice only”, and said, “May I help you Sir” in my most professional voice. He begged me to turn the video on so he could see me. I said, “but baby, it will only make you hurt in your cock cage. You don’t want me to make you hurt, do you?” He said he didn’t care and to please just let him watch for a moment. I hit the button that said video and soon we were connected. Both cameras were facing our faces and not our bodies. I started moaning and groaning again. He begged me to switch the camera towards my body but I wouldn’t. I said, “What’s the matter babe, don’t you like looking at my face?” I continued moaning and moving as if I was about to come. I could here his frustration in his voice as well as the cries of pain due to his cock hardening in its cage. I told him to point his camera at “my caged up little cock”. He was lying on our bed at home with the side lamps on. He turned the camera so I could see his caged cock up close. It was completely bulging out of its confinement. Also, his balls were swollen big and blue. I knew he was in complete agony, yet loving every bit of it. I turned my camera and continued the show for him, rubbing my pussy vigorously. I stood up and moved closer to the window hoping that the darkness of my room would prevent anybody from seeing in. I turned with my back towards the widow, holding the camera away from me. I leaned against the window and began fingering myself; showing everything on video including Las Vegas at nighttime in the background. I said, “Oh baby, let’s come together. Come on; show me you stroking your big hard cock. I want to see you blow a huge load just for me!” Then giggled and said, “Oh yeah baby, I forgot you can’t come, can you? Your cock is all locked up!”

[​IMG]

He could hardly say a thing. I watched him grab his cock cage and jerk it back and forth but I could tell that only added to his frustration. I moved the camera so that it just showed my mouth. I licked my lips and said, “I want your big hard dick in my mouth right now!” Now showing my whole face, I rolled my eyes back and moaned and groaned like I was having the most wonderful orgasm ever. He was yelling, “show me your body, show me your body again!” I then told him, “Babe I think we have a bad connection, I can’t really hear you… I think I’m losing you…”

I purposely disconnected us. Immediately he called back via Facetime, but I didn’t answer. He tried again; and still I didn’t answer. Then he called me on my phone, voice only. I answered in a really sleepy voice and exclaimed, “Babe, I’m so tired now. I have to go to bed—I have to get up early in the morning for work.” He said, “just quit your job and fly home right now. You don’t need to work anymore!” I think he was almost serious. I just laughed and said, “But babe I like working. It gives me time to think of ways to tease and torment you.” Then I told him, “Babe, I’m serious. I really do need to get my sleep”. He thanked me for the erotic show and we both said goodnight and hung up. I closed the drapes, got under my covers and then finished up the business I had started between my legs. In moments, I was completely spent. I knew he couldn’t do the same—I was in control of him at this minute. I was sure every thought of his was about me, and what he had just experienced.

In moments, I was just about asleep when I heard my phone ding with an incoming text. I was sure it was from him, hoping to play some more; hoping to get more pleasure from my tormenting. I looked at my phone and the message was from Lacey… it said,

“Got ur msg. No prob - I’ll be by in the AM.

I smiled, rolled over and snuggled my pillow under my big fluffy covers. Comfortable again! Comfortable I was in full control again; I was happy!

[​IMG]

To be continued…

12. cagedmage32

cagedmage32 Active member

Electrical Engineering Student
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Local Time:
    I commend your quick thinking to take back your control @bnd2plz

13. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    You could make a spare set of keys for a different lock so when you give keys away and he figures out how to get them back they won't work

14. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Well played! Ever thought of using numbered plastic locks?

bnd2plz likes this.
  15. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    I absolutely love this idea. I'm going to make him think he has outsmarted me and then he'll see who he's dealing with. :)

slave_m and Dufty like this.
  16. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    Well played! Well done! What a hot devious lady. And now back in control. Can't wait to hear how to whole scene plays out.

bnd2plz and Dufty like this.
  17. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    Great update! I think lots of us would love to be in his shoes! I know my wife enjoys your updates and she also has a wicked imagination.

bnd2plz likes this.
  18. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    That is such a hot excellent idea!

19. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    Part 4 – Final Approach

Saturday morning I got up at 5:30am to get ready for my first flight of the day. I started the coffee maker, turned on the shower and then sat on the edge of my bed with my iPad and iPhone. I looked at the texts and video I had sent my husband the night before. I laughed to myself at how provocative I had been. I pictured him at home now peacefully sleeping in our big bed and his cock safely locked in its cage, soft and comfortable. Even though it was early, I decided to send him a picture of my naked boobs and say, “I wish you were here with your big cock so I could squeeze it between my tits!” I lay back on the bed for a moment, took the picture and text it to him. Then I saw steam flowing out of the bathroom; I knew the water was hot and ready for me so I jumped up and went to the shower.

[​IMG]

I quickly soaped my body then washed my hair. I stood with my back to the showerhead and let it rinse all the shampoo and soap off my body. The hot shower felt so good I just stood there and relaxed; thinking about the message I had just sent my husband. It made me horny as I imagined him waking to my text and his penis becoming very snug in its cage as he looked at the picture of my boobs. I began to touch myself, wanting him, wishing he were there with me in that shower at that very moment. I knew I had to hurry to get ready for work so I turned the water to a cooler setting. I quickly rinsed off the rest of soap and shampoo and shut off the water. I grabbed several towels to dry myself off as fast as I could. Not only did I need to get ready quickly, I also wanted to see if my husband had returned my text.

Wrapped in towels, I walked back into the room and got my coffee. Walking back into the bathroom I grabbed my phone off the bed and could see that I had a text from my husband. It said, “Thanks for the wake-up call, it really got me and my buddy going”. It included a picture of his caged up cock.

[​IMG]

I loved seeing it all locked up like that. I quickly text a few more provocative pictures of me; with my towel covering just enough to leave little to his imagination. He responded with, “OUCH!”. Letting me know that I was causing him great pain in his cage. I smiled and quickly continued getting ready for work; happy that I had succeeded in getting him aroused first thing in the morning.

As I was walking down to Hotel lobby, I sent a text to my husband that said, ”Remember to FaceTime me first before using the keys you get from Lacey this afternoon. I should be landing around 4:00pm and then in my hotel room by 5:00pm”. Even though I really knew he wouldn’t be seeing Lacey, I wanted to keep him off-guard; having no clue what I had already done to prevent him from getting the keys. He responded with, “I’ll do my best to wait until then”, insinuating that he might not be able to wait for me. He also sent one more picture of his caged up cock; this time even more engorged in its confinement. I just smiled, knowing I was in complete control.

I met up with the other three flight attendants and two pilots in the lobby. We all went outside and boarded the shuttle that was waiting to take us to the airport. The other flight attendants took the very back seat of the van leaving me to sit between the two pilots in the middle row. Everyone talked about how tired they were from staying up late last night and playing around in Vegas. One of the pilots told me I had really missed out by staying in my room and not going out with the crew. I remember thinking to myself that nothing Las Vegas has to offer would compare to what I did to with my husband last night. I just smiled at the pilot and said, “maybe next time”.

[​IMG]

My husband text me while we were on route to the airport. Still in small talk with one of the pilots, I swiped the text notification and unlocked my phone using my thumbprint, but not really looking down at it. After the pilot finished telling me his lengthy story about “a really hot blackjack dealer” that he was flirting with all night, I looked down at my phone. I was mortified! Not only at the text my husband had just sent me that said, “Sext me more baby!” but at the last picture that was still on the screen from his previous text. It was his cock locked in his cock cage, fully engorged and bulging out of the holes of the cage. I quickly hit the home button and opened up another app. I knew the pilot to my left didn’t see it because he was too involved in telling me his big story. So I casually turned to the pilot on my right as if I was looking out the window. The subtle smirk on his face as he sat there facing straight ahead, told me he had just seen something more interesting than the scenery out the window. I felt a rush of blood come to my face. I was so embarrassed! I didn’t say another word, instead I just looked down at my phone the rest of the way to the airport and pretended to be totally engrossed in Facebook.

Though it was a just a short ride to the airport, it seemed like the longest trip ever. When we arrived at the airport the pilot to my right opened the sliding van door and got out. He turned and extended his hand to help me out of the van like a gentleman should. His face, however, still held the smirk from earlier. Perhaps I had damaged him for life and he would never be able to get the image of my husband’s caged cock out of his mind, nor the smirk off his face. Hell, for all I know, he wears one just like it.

Quickly getting our bags, we all continued into the airport. After going through security, I headed straight for the women’s restroom. The “Family” restroom was open so I decided to go in there to get a moment of privacy I so desperately needed. I locked the door and quickly went to the mirror to see if my embarrassment was still showing on my face. Luckily I looked normal even though I felt like a bright red light. I freshened up and then pulled my phone out of my carryon bag. I opened it up and saw my husband had sent a few more texts pleading with me to “sext” him some more. I was about to call him but then I realized he was probably already at the golf course with his buddies. So instead, I sent a text that said, “Can’t wait to video chat again this evening. Remember, you can’t unlock yourself until I say so...” There was more truth to that statement than he realized at that moment. His text reply said, “Don’t worry Babe! I’ll unlock it and get it all warmed up so it’s ready to go when you call”. Slightly changing the subject, I replied with one last text that said, “Make sure you wash your balls and shaft before you golf, I hear it’s important to clean them before you play with them”. He responded, “LOL!!! Have a great flight!”

[​IMG]

I left the bathroom feeling much better and quickly headed to the gate. Luckily both pilots were already in the cockpit doing their preflight checks when I got on the plane. I quickly prepped my station for the flight and then began welcoming passengers as they came aboard. The flight left as planned and we were in Salt Lake City a little over an hour later. We landed and I sent a text to my husband that said, “How’s your golf game going? You better stay away from those sexy golf girls at the club, you could get a real ache in your pants”. He knew I was referring to a golf tournament last year where the corporate sponsor provided each player with a really hot “caddy” that didn’t know the first thing about golf. I was a little jealous at the time but now I have absolutely no concern since he is locked in his cock cage. Not that I would even think that he would ever fool around, but now if he even gets aroused he’ll be thinking about me—his key holder and sexy hot wife.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

He assured me that there weren’t any “sexy golf girls” around, only a few of his buddies and they were being very good—accept for drinking a lot of beer. I told him, “You better not drink too much or you won’t be able to drive home and meet with Lacey on time”. He said, “Don’t worry about me, I’ve got it all under control. We’ll be done with golf at Noon, have a quick lunch at the club, and then I’ll make it home right before 1:00—plenty of time to meet Lacey and get the keys from her.” I loved it that he thought he was is such control of the situation. I knew he was making a point that I hadn’t managed my control of the keys very well. He wanted to rub it in that he was back in control… If he had only known the truth! He told me he had to go; it was his turn on the tee-box. I sent him one more text that said, “Go in the trees like you’re taking a pee and send me a picture of “my” cock, all locked up safe and sound.” He didn’t respond—I guess I’ll have to remember that and punish him later.

[​IMG]

Next I had to fly to Portland. We prepped the plane, boarded the passengers and the flight left on time. After we arrived in Portland and unloaded all the passengers, I stayed on the plane for a while and checked my text messages. I wanted to see if my husband had done as he was told. Luckily for him, he had. I had a text that read,
    For Your Eyes Only!”
    Attached was a cock-selfie. He did as he was told and sent me a picture of “My” cock all locked up. I had mixed emotions about him sending it; I was kind of looking forward to punishing him. I text him back and said, “Looks nice and secure Babe! Don’t get your balls stuck in the rough”. He responded with, “I hope I can get them stuck in your rough when you get home tomorrow”. I was excited that his mind was on sex. It meant I had him right where I wanted him; craving me and under my control whether he knew it or not.

[​IMG]

While I was sitting there on the plane, the cleaners came on to prep for the next flight. I exited the plane and walked down to a restaurant where my crew was having lunch. I got there just as they were ordering. I asked the waitress for a chicken salad and a diet coke. Since it was two hours before our next flight we took our time eating and just talked about the day so far. Stacey and Brianna were arguing about a good-looking guy that was seated in 2A; Melanie just listened. Stacey was sure he was some movie star; Brianna thought he was a news guy from Seattle. Since I was the one working in first class, I had had a chance to talk to him for a little bit. He had told me he was on business from San Diego. I told them he was a single businessman. Before I could finish Stacey said she knew that already because he wasn’t wearing a ring. They quickly changed the topic of conversation, now complaining about how hard it is to open the mini-bottles they give us. Almost insinuating that it was on purpose. As they went on from one silly subject to another, my mind drifted off. I imagined that my husband was the passenger siting 2A; wishing I could be his flight attendant. I would tease him mercilessly! I’d probably rub my ass on his arm every time I walk by, or make sure I bent over slowly and dramatically when serving the seat opposite his; giving him a sneak peek up my skirt. I was getting myself all hot and bothered just thinking about teasing him.

[​IMG]

My mind continued to wander. I couldn’t help but think about my husband coming home and no Lacey, no keys for him to unlock his cock-cage. I was excited about everything coming together so well.

But what I was even more excited about was a text I had just received from Lacey giving me an update on her visit. She said, “All your plants are watered and cared for. One was going brown so I’m going to take it back to the nursery and either revive it or replace it”. She went on to tell me, “Nobody was home so I just locked up everything when I left.” I knew that since she locked up, she still had the house key and more importantly the key to my husbands cock cage. Yes, indeed everything was locked up tight! Her text was sent at 12:44pm, probably right before my husband got home from golf. Perfect! Everything was going just how I planned.

It was now 1:10pm. I knew my husband would probably be calling or texting me to find out where Lacey was. I turned off my phone even though my next flight wasn’t scheduled to leave for another hour. If my husband called, I wanted him to think that I was already airborne. I needed time to think about what I would tell him about Lacey coming early. I wasn’t sure if he could figure out that she had already stopped by and done her thing with the plants.

My curiosity was killing me; had he text me yet? Was he trying to call me? I resisted turning on my phone. I started to smile thinking about how frustrated he was probably feeling. I guess my content was showing on my face, Stacey asked me, “What are you grinning about?” I told her, “I was just thinking about my husband”. She told me how lucky I was to have such an amazing marriage and how jealous she was of my life. Stacey dates a lot of really good looking and successful men but never quite finds the right one. I wonder what she would think of our kinky practices.

[​IMG]

I suggested we start heading to our plane since it was at the end of terminal D and we had a long ways to walk. We got to the plane just as the cleaners were finishing up. We prepped the plane for our final time of the day. Soon passengers started boarding and before we knew it we were in the air headed to Sacramento.

Finally after a long day, we landed in Sacramento where we would be laying over for the night. On the van ride to the hotel, I turned on my phone. As soon as it connected to service, I saw that I had 13 new text messages from my husband. I already had a pretty good idea what they were about. Grinning and laughing to myself, I put my phone back in my purse thinking about how my husband must have reacted when Lacey didn’t show up with the keys to our house and more importantly, the key to his cock cage.

We arrived at the hotel and the other flight attendants were planning to go out for dinner and drinks. I told them I had things to do and was just planning on staying in my room for the night. Rather than going straight up to my room, I walked a block down the road to CVS. It’s a chain of drug stores that also sells wine—often on sale too. I pulled out my phone as I was walking and saw I had 2 more texts, total of 15 now from my husband. I knew I had to resist responding until I was back in my room. I got to the store and bought a bottle of red wine—a Cabernet.

While in the store I noticed that they had already put out their Halloween goods; lots of items for children and the usual ghost and monster masks. Then I saw a witch wig—long jet-black hair. I picked it up along with a few other accessories. I went to the cosmetic section and got some really long fake eyelashes and then some fishnet stockings. I had a new plan; my mind was racing with ideas now. I headed to the cashier, purchased my wine and other goodies and headed back to the hotel.

As I walked back to the hotel, I read my text messages. I wanted to make sure there wasn’t a real emergency. I could tell by the texts exactly what was going on. One of them said, “Has Lacey contacted you?” Another read, “What’s the name of the nursery where Lacey works?” along with many just saying, “Call me a.s.a.p!” Everything was good, so I sent a text that said, “I have everything under control Babe! I told Lacey to stop by this morning rather than in the afternoon.” He quickly responded, “WHERE ARE THE KEYS?” Hoping to put him in his place,I waited for a few minutes to respond and before I could send my next text, he sent another saying, “Sweetie, please call me as soon as you can”. I could tell his tone had already begun to change. I texted him, “If you ever want to see the keys again, you will do exactly as I say”. A few moments passed and then I got a text that said, “Yes, Mistress”. PERFECT! He was in the right mindset for me to play. I asked him, “Do you have any plans for this evening, or are you staying at home?” He replied, “Not going anywhere, just patiently waiting to video-chat you, My Mistress”. I said, “Excellent! Do everything exactly as I tell you and your reward will be great!”

I told him I was heading to the hotel now and in the meantime he needed to take a hot shower, groom himself below the best he could and prepare for our “Date Night”. I told him to wear his black sheer briefs I had bought him for Valentine’s Day. Then I said, “Nothing else, except for some of my favorite cologne if you want”. He replied, “Yes, Mistress. I’m getting undressed for the shower now”.

I sat down on a bench in front of the hotel and wrote his instructions out, “Before getting into the shower, do the following, NAKED!” [​IMG]

1. Get the following toys out of our toy-chest.

a. Handcuffs and keys.
    b. Black leather posture collar.
    c. Blindfold.
    d. Dolphin cock-ring vibrator. Make sure the batteries are new.
    e. Butt plug and lube – size is your choice.
    f. Black rope.
    g. A roll of duct tape from the utility room.
    h. Your iPhone and iPad.

2. Park your car outside the garage. Put the handcuff keys in the glove box of your car and lock the doors. Close the garage.

3. Put your car keys under the mat outside the front door and lock that door.

4. Make sure all the windows and doors to the house are closed and locked.

5. Go to the kitchen and drink a big glass of water. (I don’t want you getting thirsty tonight). Then open a bottle of wine, pour yourself a large glass and take it to our bedroom. DON’T SPILL!

6. Take your shower, groom, put on your “undies” and then light a few candles in our bedroom.

7. Sit on the bed with the items from step #1.

8. Text me when all is completed.

[​IMG]

I looked over my list a few time before sending it; making sure everything was perfect. I sent it and walked up to my room. When I got out of the elevator, my phone went ‘ding’. I had a new text that said, “Yes, Mistress… Should I be worried for my life?” I just responded, “Do exactly as I say and all will be good. Now get going!”

I got to my room, undressed and started preparing what I needed for the evening. I laid everything out on the bed, poured myself a glass of wine and then got in the shower. The hot water was soothing and relaxing on my body after a long day at work. However, my mind was still racing with my plans for the evening. Again, I could feel myself starting to get very “hot and bothered”. I reached down between my legs, my pussy already swollen with excitement. I wanted to take care of business right there but decided to wait; wanting to save it all for later.

To be continued….

benny22, spider203, Narciso and 8 others like this.
  20. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    That's certainly quite a read!

bnd2plz likes this.
  21. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    Yes... It is pretty loooong. Hope you enjoyed it.

Queensbitch, slave_m and joe01 like this.
  22. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    O yes. Another thrilling instalment yet to come also.....

slave_m and bnd2plz like this.
  23. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, there is more to come... I suppose that I could just shorten the whole story to:

"I locked my husband in a cock-cage. Gave the keys to a young attractive lady. Left on a 3-day trip with him locked up. Teased him while I was laying over in Las Vegas and Sacramento. Returned home and .... la la la... etc.

Hopefully nobody minds my detailed accounts of my extended "tease and denial" sessions with my husband. My husband is aware that I visit "some chastity oriented site", but has no idea that I post detailed accounts of our playtime. Luckily he has very little interest in the internet other than e-mail, News sites and buying things on Amazon. I don't think he would really care that much that I share our experiences here; I try to leave out enough details that it would be pretty difficult to identify either of us. I'm planning on making him a small book with all my stories and illustrations and giving it to him as a gift--I think he will like it.

Anyway... Thanks to everyone for taking the time to read my stories and all the kind comments. I don't know I have ever been to a place with so many well mannered men. Hmmmm, maybe there really is something to keeping men locked in chastity devices!

Kisses!

24. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Another awesome read! Thanks so much for sharing. It's never too long, I love your attention to details, He is one lucky guy! Can't wait to see what you did with the Halloween stuff :)

bnd2plz likes this.
  25. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    O yes!!!:):):):):)

Wondering if Lacey's to get a nice good look at him - not letting him out of course -----hahaha

slave_m, CagedAnimal2 and bnd2plz like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice