My She-Nanigans (How I like to tease him)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bnd2plz, Mar 15, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    I hope to start this thread where we ladies can share our tease-tales.

The weekend before I left to go out of town for work (flight attendant), I put my hubby in his cock cage. He was in it Saturday and Sunday without any release. Sunday night I "asked" him to wear his cute red zipper-front underwear to bed over his cock cage, he did. The next morning I had him iron my work uniform and shirt for me wearing nothing else. I also had him make me coffee, a lite breakfast, make our bed and tidy up our bedroom and bathroom. He was very willing and probably hoping I would release him from his cage before I left for work so we could have sex like we often do.

After cleaning up he came up to me and asked if there was anything else he could do for me. I slowly undressed in front of him and I could see his cock begin to swell in its cage. I told him to close his eyes and not to open them until I told him to. I unzipped his underwear and pulled his cage and balls completely out of his underwear. He was "Ohhhh-ing and Awww-ing" as I caressed his balls. Then I hooked a short chain to the end of his cock cage and then used it to lead him over to the corner of the bed. I caressed his chest and skin surrounding his cock. At this point he was pretty sure we were going to get sexy together and he figured he would get released so he could penetrate me.

Instead I took the other end of the short chain and fastened his cock cage to the bedpost. I told him he could open his eyes. I walked away and left him standing there for nearly 2 hours, as he watched me shower, do my hair, and do my makeup. I came over to the bed and had him rub lotion on my entire body before I stepped out of his reach again and put on my bra, panties and pantyhose as sexy as I could in front of him but out of his reach. I then continued to dress in my uniform he had ironed for me earlier. I could tell he was getting very frustrated by the fact I was probably going to go to work without him getting released. Now he figured out he probably wasn't getting out of his cock cage and definitely not getting sex. He kept asking me how many days my trip was. I just kept smiling and wouldn't tell him. He looked so defeated and frustrated I almost felt sorry for him.

While I was putting on my pantyhose, I ran my first pair so I gave them to him and dared him to wear them today underneath his pants. He said he accepted the dare. At least he had them on when he drove me to the airport. Maybe they're still on him now... can't be sure. But I can be sure that he is still locked in his cock cage and VERY frustrated. I guess tomorrow I'll break the news to him that I'm on a 4-day trip. ...I bet he misses me!

Here are some pics from today. :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

elindles, O2beyoursub, fkfk and 24 others like this.
  2. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    Update... He did wear the pantyhose all day underneath his pants (and over his cock cage). :p

3. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    what a great tease :)

bnd2plz likes this.
  4. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    Wonderful tease. Made my device a little tighter.

danijean001 and bnd2plz like this.
  5. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    xcitedsisssy I'm glad you thought it was a wonderful tease. I've come to realize that it is my hubby's responsibility to please me and attend to all my needs when he is locked in his cock cage (and even when he's not) and it is my responsibility in return to make sure he gets sexually frustrated and teased by me as often as I can. That's why I created this thread... Hoping others will come up with ways that will help me do my part better. THANKS! :rolleyes:

6. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
  7. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    One more try...

[​IMG]

8. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    @bnd2plz

Mistress, my apologies for not addressing you properly, but I do not know how you wish to be addressed. i just wanted to say that is an awesome ticker!

bnd2plz and Captured Pirate like this.
  9. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:

Thank you @Caged Wolf, but I didn't do it right... Something when wrong with the date... Arghhhh! I'll try one more time...
    And, you may call me Mistress, if you'd like.

[​IMG]

Jblocked and slave_m like this.
  10. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi bnd2plz.
    Bravo! As long as you keep doing what you are doing your FLR/Enforced Male Chastity dynamic will reap you both many spoils and you won't end up with a whiney sub on your hands. What you did was so simple but sounded oh so effective. Others could and should and could take example from this small episode. Keep it up!

Take care.

allaboutHer

bnd2plz likes this.
  11. karent_50

karent_50 Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    I also love to tease. Makes keeping them locked even more fun and more docile! Loved your story and look forward to hearing more.

Ms Karen

bnd2plz and slave_m like this.
  12. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    I'm flying back home tonight... Wow the time sure passed quickly--for me anyways. I'm sure it felt like an eternity for him. I want to keep him guessing as to when I will actually release him and have to work for the key. I'm ready for him to be released immediately but where would the fun be in that??? I would like to leave the key to his cage somewhere in the airport that would be safe from others and then make him have to come and get it. It would have to be on the non-secure side of TSA. Hmmmmm?? Just worried a janitor or maintenance person will find it. Wish my home airport had those lockers you always see in the movies... I could give him the key to the locker that contained his key. What to do??? Ideas? He'll be picking me up from the airport so I can't leave it along the way anywhere. Maybe a game of sexy hide-n-seek with the key when we get home.
    Then again, I might be so tired after flying all day that I will just want a glass of wine and then go to bed. Hmmmmm. Need some inspiration here. Ideas?

[​IMG]

13. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    Great description and tease! Love the detail you have great style!

bnd2plz likes this.
  14. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Slip it under the car seat, When you get home, switch to some lingerie to relax around the house and give him some great teasing, enen wear it to bed. He might have a hard time sleeping. Send him to the car to retrieve the key when you are ready.

15. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you! You gave me a great idea! I'll update tomorrow.

16. FlaMistress

FlaMistress Member

Local Time:
    I am fairly new in here and new to the world of chastity. I was happy to see your thread and was actually just debating on making a thread to get tease ideas. My boy and I have recently started playing around with t and d and I am wanting to get ideas and hear how other mistresses do things. Thanks for sharing!

17. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    I love this idea of a tease thread. When you are ready for penetration and do not want him to cum, have him put on a clock ring, then use numbing cream/spray (be sure to use gloves when rubbing it in), place 2 condoms on him. He can penetrate you without feeling a thing.

slave_m, bnd2plz and rhodry04 like this.
  18. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    I think that matching body stockings plus his chastity would be a great for the two of you to go to bed some night.

Captured Pirate, bnd2plz and rhodry04 like this.
  19. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    Those of you who have been following this thread will know that I locked my hubby in his cock cage a few days before I left on a 4 day trip. Well last night I got home and my husband picked me up at the airport. Since he had now been locked up for 6 days and hasn't had sex for about 7 days, he was very excited to see me. He came to the airport "dressed to impress", wearing my favorite designer jeans and a beautiful white on white fitted shirt, and some nice smelling cologne. Yummm, I guess I was a little horny to see him too. His jeans were tight enough that I could clearly see the outline of his cock-cage through his jeans. Even though I knew he would have to still have it on, it was nice to see evidence of it.

I got in his truck and we got all of the usual small talk conversation out of the way, then he launched right into talking about how frustrated he has been while I was gone. One of the things that he said was most frustrating was when I asked him to order me some lingerie on line... I guess looking a sexy lingerie models really gets him going... good to know now. ;)

20. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    ....continuing on. On our way home I took the advice of Maid Julie and put the key to his cage under the passenger seat. When we got home he carried all my bags inside after opening the door for me and letting me in first. He had to park his truck out in the driveway because his Harley is taking up his space in the garage.

21. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    ... Sorry for the broken up story here; I keep losing internet.
    Anyway we got home and to make a loooong story short (pun intended). We made our way up to the bedroom and I made sure all my "needs" were taken care of. Let's just say I was 'overly pleased' to say the least, and the whole time he was bulging out of his cage immensely.
    When I was all taken care of I told him to turn around and I put him in handcuffs. He was wearing nothing but his cock cage and the cuffs now. I told him he could be released from his cage but he had to get the keys first. I told him the only problem was I had left them in his truck somewhere. Now he was perplexed with the thought of release vs. being seen naked, cock-locked and handcuffed in front of our house. I said "hurry! I'll be waiting for you up here". He didn't hesitate but went straight for the keys. It only took him about 10 minutes to get out there, find them and then get back. Probably most of the time was spent trying to be sneaky so non of our neighbors would see or hear him. Also, I'm sure it was hard for him to maneuver being handcuffed.
    Since his hands were still cuffed behind his back he couldn't unlock his cage by himself but huried back to the bedroom for my help thinking I still had the keys to the cuffs. When he got back to the bedroom I told him I must have left the keys to his cuffs in the kitchen when I went to refill my wine glass... Extremely frustrated now he sighed but went hastily to now look for the handcuff key. I left it on the counter next to an open bottle of wine. The counter is pretty high and I'm sure it wasn't easy to get since I put it far in the middle. Anyway, he managed to get it and returned to the bedroom. He asked me to I cuff him and I did. After that he asked me to unlock his cock cage for him as he gave me the key. I took the key and then told him I was very tired so "maybe in the morning...".

To be continued.....

22. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Glad to see that I was of some help to you

bnd2plz likes this.
  23. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    A great idea from maid Julie and outstanding delivery by yourself! Absolutely loved the twist at the end and the dilemma of going to the truck! You are setting the standard on how to tease and deny!

Captured Pirate and bnd2plz like this.
  24. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    I just re-read my posts above... Some were clearly written while I was under the influence of some good wine. I wish I could edit my typos... Arghhh! Oh well, I hope it all makes sense. Cheers!

Captured Pirate likes this.
  25. bnd2plz

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    ...Continued from above.

After teasing him for awhile saying "I was too tired and wanted to go to bed, I finally decided to release him. However, I told him I needed one more really good orgasm. He then gave me one of the best mouth jobs ever! Afterwards I was truly tired and really was ready for bed. So, I gave him an option... I said you can have 5 minutes of quick vaginal sex now and then go to sleep or stay locked up for the evening and in the morning I will release you and give you 20-30 minutes of "your choice" sex. He asked if I was going to lock him up again after the 5 minute option and I told him "of course I was!". He thought about it for a minute and then went with the 20-30 minute morning option. We went to bed and cuddled--he whimpered as his cock was still very hard from all the excitement. I told him to be calm or he would lose the morning option as well. He quieted down but I think his cock got even harder from my sternness.

In the morning I honored our agreement and ended up playing around a lot longer than 30 minutes. He asked me to play with his cock for a while and I agreed to only if I could handcuff him to the bed first. He agreed of course (he loves bondage!). I then teased him for about half an hour before finally letting him penetrate me. We both came pretty quick and then stayed in bed for another hour after I released his cuffs, just holding each other. It was a wonderful morning!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice