Sex Powers University - orgasm denial, SPH, CFNM and more

Discussion in 'Work of others' started by Casual_Reader, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Casual_Reader

Casual_Reader Long term member

Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    To celebrate the release of his (her?) new book, P. F. Dee has released the first volume of Sex Power University as a free pdf download. The story is set in Salamando's "Sex Mage World", where women have suddenly gained magical sex powers . . . and promptly used them to enslave the guys around them.

In this volume, siblings Troy and Jessica Atherton have accepted full scholarships to one of the premiere universities in the country. However, what Troy hasn't told Jessica is that originally, the scholarship was just for him. She only got in because he insisted they were a package deal. And he's going to regret that . . .

At FFMU, they embark on radically different paths. After a brunch with the university president, Jessica and her friend Amber are off to master both magical and mundane femdom techniques:

Troy, on the other hand, has a slightly different experience:

If you'd like to read the whole book, its available for free via Smashwords:
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/368837

Mikeydo likes this.
  2. Casual_Reader

Casual_Reader Long term member

Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    Of course, being college students, there are inevitably pranks and mischief. And when half the student body has magic, almost anything is possible:

Dufty likes this.
  3. Salamando

Salamando New member

Local Time:
    1:53 PM
    P.F.Dee's Sex Powers Universe is his own take on my Sex Mage World concept. The two worlds are similar, but aren't really connected. I definitely encourage others to take the concept of a cock-teasing, orgasm-blocking, magical femdom world and run with it, but I'd also encourage one to do their own thing with it.

Though I started the Sex Mage World concept and inspired others like Pancake and Gloryboy to make their own versions, I hadn't done much with the concept until Pancake made his own Sex Powers stories. So, I like to think we inspired each other back and forth a bit in the beginning.

While I don't care for themes of Incest Humiliation or Small Penis Humiliation, which Pancake embraces, he is definitely the superior writer in terms of being able to write erotica. Well paced, very descriptive, good sense of escalation, and he has a gift for taking a very basic erotic premise and spinning a whole book plot focused entirely on that erotic element while having a good sense of character dynamics. I would recommend any of his books, but particularly the Sex Power ones, of course. ; )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice