Serious Question - Penis Discomfort

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Gumballz, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Gumballz

Gumballz Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    Have be chase (unlocked) since December 6th & locked in a metal CB6000s since December 16th.

This afternoon I began having the sensation as if my cock was getting hard & trying to expand beyond the confines of the cage. Thinking I had to urinate, I went to the bathroom & saw that I was soft but still had that sensational pressure of my cock trying to become fully erect within the cage. Its almost as if my cock wants to get hard but knows it can't had has given up. I would love to just ask my wife to unlock me so I could just get hard. Is this normal? All looks normal... good color, warmth, & sensation.

Thoughts?

2. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    Yeah, normal.

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    All seems very normal and familiar.

Sounds like you are in the early days of wearing a cage or at least that cage.

My first cage was a cb-2000 it did more to make me focus on my penis than anything ever did before or has since. All the sensations you describe especially going to the toilet for a percieved desperately need piss and usually getting nothing but a little precum dribble.. and the then hell of nocturanl attempted erections, getting up often twice a night for weeks desperate to piss in the hope it would help my extremely strong confined but hardly resisted erections.. Having a couple of cigarettes andfinding something to do, usually housework, until the phase passed for a while.

You can see why my then wife thought my nocturnal dilemmas were a good thing. She really did not want us to get me a bigger cage but the lack of sleep was not a good thing as I rode a lot back then and tiredness became an issue.

4. Contained

Contained Member

Engineer
    Ohio USA
    Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    One this on top of that that I have experienced (night just be me) is that after being caged for a week plus was it finally seemed to “learn” that it could not get hard and wouldn’t nearly as often as it did. A few days later, the cage came off and it took what seemed to be forever to get an erection.

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    Interesting. Mine never got to the stage where it gave up getting hard. Just would keep trying, but of course with no success because of cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice