Self-locking is a cruel Mistress...

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by WillieBDenied, May 27, 2022.

1. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    ...but not in a good way. What I mean is that I want to be locked, like many of us here (in fact, I am locked as I write this), and I can do all sorts of trickery to keep the keys away (freeze them, leave them somewhere, use apps and lock boxes) but that's not the issue at all. If I am locked up I can have the key right in front of me and not use if for as long as I want. I have the self-control.

What I am missing is the feedback loop that a Keyholder provides. The teasing, the reminders that I am locked up, the power dynamic, etc. It doesn't have to be 24/7, but at least a modicum of taunting is what makes it all worth while.

It's like I am sitting in the middle of a lake in a rowboat without oars. Yeah, I can paddle with my hands and maybe get somewhere, but it's just not how it was meant to be.

I know I am not saying anything original here, I just needed to write it down.

2. wannabestuck

wannabestuck Long term member

Don’t worry about it
    Pensacola, FL
    Local Time:
    6:13 PM
    Sadly the locked to key holder ratio is quite skewed. I wish you well finding someone who will tease and be pleased with you soon

3. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    Most of the men embarking on the male chastity start off with self-locking.. so.. nothing unusual.. there are some open-minded couples who visit sex toys fair (usually for wholesalers) stumbled upon the chastity device and suggested to each other.. wanna try? Rarely are those who are already in relationship with the female initiating.. dear, i think your dick needs to be locked up.. and start imposing a strict regiment of teasing, denial, punishment, reward, penis cleaning, inspecting and milking.. ok, there are professional dominatrix.. online for a fee.. or real life as a person for hire.. all the best to you in determining your journey in chastity..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice