seeking base ring body strap

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by jshackleton2016, Jan 7, 2017.

1. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    Does anyone know of a strap that can attach to the base ring of a chastity devise, and go around the hips, to help keep the base ring closer to the body?

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    You can easily make your own either use a leather belt with two holes fixed in either end that will slip over the fixing lugs before you lock the tube in place or else use a piece of old car seat belt webbing which also looks the part but is a little bit wider and more comfortable.

jshackleton2016 likes this.
  3. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:14 PM
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    I once used a strap from a duffle bag, clips on both ends and adjustable.jailbird was too heavy and ring too loose, it kept erections from pulling away from body. Was terrible uncomfortable to sit though so I quit.

5. Chris86

Chris86 New member

Local Time:
    10:14 PM
  6. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    Thanks Chris86 for the link. I wear a MM Jailbird so this might not work. I may reach out to MM and see if they know of anything similar that would work with their base ring.

7. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    Simple trip to either the big box Blue or Orange 'play' store.
    I bought a length of 1/8 s/s stranded metal rope, some clear vinyl tubing to surround the metal rope, ferrules to clamp and form loops, and a crimping tool to really crimp the ferrules tight - you can probably get by by hammering the ferrules but the tool was not expensive and it's something I can use down the road for projects around the house or boat.

I didn't use the thimbles that came with the ferrule set as it would make the loops to big, the stiffness of the wire is just right to form loops on it's own that are the perfect size for the locking post. Once crimped I smoothed the ferrules with a Dremel and covered the ferrules and cut end of the vinyl tubing with heat shrink to smooth everything out to avoid rough contact points. A-Ring on first, wrap wire rope around waist with loops around locking post and then cage on and locked - rope not coming off without unlocking or using bolt cutters. Length sized tight enough to avoid pulling the cage up.
    This works amazingly well and does not need to be removed for showering and conceals just fine within clothes - I wear it 24/7 w/ the cage.
    NOTE: Wire and tubing available by the foot in-store @ ~ 33 cents per foot so it's a pretty cheap setup.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt...ess-Steel-Uncoated-Wire-Rope-810050/204471267
    http://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-1-8-in-Aluminum-Ferrule-and-Stop-Set-43254/205887928
    http://www.homedepot.com/p/Sioux-Ch...ft-Clear-PVC-Tubing-900-01030C00101/202257567
    http://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-18-in-Swaging-Tool-43834/205887557

rich75022 and jshackleton2016 like this.
  8. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
  9. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    Happy to report that this harness https://www.smittenkittenonline.com...okie-international-leather-regimental-harness, which has leather straps with buttons that snap onto an o-ring, works great at attaching to my base ring to hold the ring close to my body. It is a little bulky to wear to bed or to wear 24/7, but for times you want to feel a little more locked down, it is great. It holds the cage basically immobile right against the body, so erections have no chance now of pushing the base ring away from the body. It looks cool too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice