Searching for a story

Discussion in 'Work of others' started by cagemeplease, Jan 17, 2011.

1. cagemeplease

cagemeplease Guest

This is a search for a story i began reading several years ago and was never able to finish. Short version-a Wife tires of Her husband's masturbation and confronts him. he swears off stroking. Later in the day She tells him she is going out for the afternoon. Thinking he has time to surf and stroke he settles in for a little fun. She quietly returns minutes later to catch him in the act. After a brief conversation She tells him that if he wishes to remain with Her he is to leave Her be and knock upon Her bedroom door at 2pm. he does return at 2, knocks at the door and is told to enter. As a ruse, She eventually leads him into a B&D scene strapped to a bed or a chair. She affixes a small vibrator to his cock and inserts a thin tube leading to a penis gag placed in his mouth, She turns on the vibrator and leaves him there. She is gone for several hours, long enough for him to orgasm many times, each time cum being shot into the tube and forced into his mouth. The story is much more detailed and continues from this point. Someone, anyone, please help me locate this story? i would be eternally greatful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice