Searching for a potential keyholder in southern Bavaria

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Uaral, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Uaral

Uaral Active member

Germany, Bavaria, Rosenheim
    Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    Hello,

I (male/25 yo) am looking for a potential female keyholder in southern Bavaria(Germany). Ideally Landkreis Rosenheim.
    At the moment I cannot be locked up, but I am going to order a custom cage in the next few weeks.

I have experience only in locking myself so far. My goal is to find a long lasting friendship, which maybe could even evolve into more than friendship.
    I am a honest, loyal and (if i trust others opinions) funny person. Also I am very discreet and you should be too.

I also have Asperger Syndrome. It's not that bad in my case, but I still sometimes struggle with social situations and become stressed. So communication would probably be quite important (i guess in that kind of relation, it should be anyways).

As I don't think there are gonna be a lot of women from my area, who will answer this ad, I will just leave it at that.
    I'd prefer to exchange further information in a private chat anyways.

So if by chance there is a woman who fits my criteria and would like to be/try being a keyholder - I would be glad to hear from you.

2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    Check the Ad section for possibilities.

Welcome to CM

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice