Safely deposit box

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Keyholder For CSG, Sep 11, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Keyholder For CSG

Keyholder For CSG Long term member

Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    My husband @CSG in a Pink 18CP has been locked in his device since mid July. I started out pretty vanilla but I'm falling more in love with long term chastity every day. I feel like a queen!

Anyway, the other day I handede him the key that I keep in my purse. He looked puzzled (and sad actually) but I said I was worried I might lose it. So I said come with me. Of course, he came with me and followed like a good puppy dog all the way to the bank. I told him that he was putting the key in the safe deposit box. He went to the bank teller and asked to get into our box. He signed the screen and she led us back there. He was smiling the whole time and put the key in without any hesitation. I could tell he was really horny. On the way out he looked over at the cute young bank teller and thanked her and wished her a great weekend (quite excitedly I must say). We went home and finished our day just like any other. Neither of us has said a word about it since. I'm hoping it's a sign that he's come to accept that he's going to be in the device for as long as I want regardless of what we initially established for the duration.

Rest assured that there is a safety key in our home. It is in a sealed envelope that I have signed across the seal. I have it hidden quite well, but in case of emergency it's there. He agreed that if he uses the emergency key for anything other than a life threatening or life altering event that I will dispose of the device and be done with the lifestyle for good. So from his point of view the only key in the world just got locked in an impenetrable vault.

2. Keyholder For CSG

Local Time:
    Forgive my typo in the title. It should read "Safety Deposit Box"

3. Imhers

Imhers Normal is boring.

Michigan
    Local Time:
    It works either way I guess :D

4. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    I think you should get some fake keys, and swap out the envelope with one of them and place the spare key somewhere else safe in the house. Then you can also have some mental fun with him .... like going to a restaurant with him and then said oh crap honey the key fell down the toilet ... or did it ....

5. Keyholder For CSG

Local Time:
    No need to tease him. He knows he's not getting out until I allow it. He gave up even mentioning it a while ago. Now his chastity is just a fact of life.

slave_m, Gabriellia and jung-sklave like this.
  6. sissyjamieanne

sissyjamieanne Junior Member

NW Indiana
    Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    I think he should know how wonderfully fortunate he is to be in submission to you! You're an absolute dream for a submissive male, and you have an amazing bum too....;)

Keyholder For CSG likes this.
  7. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    I have been thinking of putting his key in my safe deposit box. I want to make it that much more distant from his temptations. Even though it is in our floor safe, to which only I know the combination, I can't help but think he has considered trying to guess the code from time to time. He already understands that his chastity is in effect permanent. I release him a handful of times over the past two years. What do you guys think?

8. Keyholder For CSG

Local Time:
    I wasn't worried about him using the keys behind my back. I just wanted to give him the psychological impact of knowing that his key is in a vault across town. Having him drop the key in the box, shut it and close the safe shattered his hopes that might still be a game.

I've never spoken to him about it since then, noe has he mentioned it. But I know it is always on his mind!

9. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    It's the symbolism of dropping it in the safety deposit box that is the significant bit.

Very formal and definitely out of harms way.

Xx Wendy

10. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Don't know about the guys but I like it. And youcan have it both ways. Put keys in small combination lockbox to which only you have the combo, and put THAT in the safe deposit box. :):):)

slave_m likes this.
  11. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    Yes. Even if you seldom take the cage off it adds an additional obstacle to release. No convincing you to remove it on a whim. Exciting.

But what would you do about an emergency key? None?

12. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    We have no access to keys. They are locked in a timed safe until thanksgiving. Emergency would be cutting the lock.
    We have tried before and one of us always gave in and I made a mess. To us zero access was the only way to learn to get through these first 60 days. Quite possibly will keep using it to stay locked for another 60 after this one ends.
    Going from free range orgasm to none in 120 days. We have no idea how it will go

Joroincharge and joe01 like this.
  13. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    Yes ma'am, I think it's a great idea because as you pointed out, it would totally eliminate your fear of him guessing the code, as rare as it would be for that to happen. It would also make it less likely for him to nag for release on a whim knowing that it's in a bank. Since you have chosen to keep him in chastity on a permanent basis with only a handful of releases granted over the past 2 years and he knows this is how it's going to be like it or not, then I think placing it in a safety deposit box that only you have access to (preferably as far away of a bank location as you can) is a fantastic idea that fits your permanent chastity arrangement perfectly. Considering you have him pierced and locked in a very tight and secure Lori device, I see this as simply a further extension of that security. If I may also say in the most respectful way possible, you are a very beautiful woman and he is very lucky man to be married to and be granted the honor of experiencing so much romantic intimacy with you. Good luck to you ma'am and please do share the outcome.

14. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Maybe it should be in a sealed envelope or locked some how while in the inside the box so if you are going to let him out, you can send him to the bank for the key. That way, it's a major hassle for him any time he's going to get released.

15. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    I thought your friend Jen was holding the keys to his Lori's?

16. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:

It's hard to remember every detail of a very long tale...

17. Sissy_Cassandra

Warehouse Operations Manager
    Local Time:
    I would suggest keeping one key in the house for emergency use. He would never have to know about it and you could easily tape it to the bottom of a drawer of your nightstand or something like that. Should an emergency ever arise you really want access to that key. If something were to happen a long drive to the bank wouldn't cut it. If it occurred on a Sunday when the banks are closed then you'd really be screwed. Safe play before all else is important.

18. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    Jen has a lockbox in the floor safe that only she has the combo too. Not hard at all to remember. If you read my previous posts you'd know that.

madbdsm and slave_m like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice