Round vs Oval?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by SlaveBo, Jul 8, 2012.

1. SlaveBo

SlaveBo I love this picture

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    Ok, I have a Jailbird and with it I bought a 47mm oval ring, it has space when I am flaccid but is tight when erect. I don't turn fully blue but my penis does darken and it is somewhat uncomfortable, even with the cage off for teasing.

I can't decide if I need to man up or a slightly larger base ring would be better for me and more comfortable. I also cannot decide if I should go round, my Mistress thinks so, I am not so sure ...

The decision I need to make it:

1). Round 50mm
    2). Oval 50mm
    3). Round 47mm

I realise that with a round 50mm I am more likely to lose a nut and I will have another 3mm space when flaccid, what I am really worried about is will a base ring that large allow the entire device to ride down quit a way? Many say it is the distance from cage to base ring and the curve of the cage that keeps it all in place.

Any advice would be welcome :)

2. locked4her55

locked4her55 Seasoned Member

Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    When I purchased my MM JB I got the 1 3/4" base ring. After about a week I found that I hadn't "adjusted" very well and ended up purchasing a 1 7/8" ring. Wore that for 2 weeks without any discomfort. Didn't feel "as secure" with the 1 7/8" so when I could I went back to the 1 3/4" and the problems came back again. I asked Mistress MM if they could do a 46mm ring? They said they could so I shipped back the 1 3/4" ring and they made it just a smidge bigger. WOW, what a difference 1 mm makes.

I also had MM attach another base ring for the double ring look. I love (so does my wife) the look and feel. It's been a full two months of adjustments but I think I finally got it right for long term wear.

If your penis is turning blue it's not a "man up" issue. It's a safety issue!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice