Rituals

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by cb1984, Jun 26, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. LoveIt

LoveIt Active member

Spain
    Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    Every morning, after her shower, she comes to me naked and I suck her nipples. Sometimes eat her ass. She doesn't allow it every time.
    Every morning, after my shower, I go to her naked and she squeezes my balls until my whole body starts to shake and keeps shaking for around a minute.

Tried to have daily ritual of me giving oral, but often something happens during the day and, in reality, the ritual is mostly every other day.

My unlocks are only for cleaning and I do not have any releases in any form. The next release date, if any, is undefined for now. But for sure will not be in the next couple of months, maybe years. So, without those rituals, I believe, it would be too hard.

O2beyoursub and Caged4Sazz like this.
  2. JamesD

JamesD Active member

Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    #27 JamesD, Nov 6, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2023
    This is quite innocent, but involves a girlfriend I had several years back. We didn't live together. Whenever she would arrive at mine, or me at hers, our ritual would be that she'd ask me to put my chastity device on, then she'd close the lock and take the key. She'd make it clear that it only came off when she said so.

For such a simple ritual, it was very effective for immediately putting me into subspace and estabilishing our relationship 'order'. And, yes, there were times where I would be cheeky, lazy, inattentive or argumentative and she would very much exercise her right to leave me locked, sometimes even till our next meet. That would give me time to reflect on what I'd done wrong and make damn sure I never did it again. She never issued hollow threats. She'd carry through on them.

She would often make me shave her in the bath, and our sex life was 95% me going down on her or using her toys on her. She genuinely seemed to prefer that. It would also make the other 5%, when I'd get the occasional piv sex, or even more rare a blowjob, all the more special. I'd feel like a million dollars!

3. Her Beloved

Her Beloved Active member

Local Time:
    7:18 AM
    We just incorporated a leash last night for the first time. It was amazing.

Have you established this ritual you described yet? How is it going?

4. Staylocked

Staylocked Active member

Business owner
    KC
    Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    We have, it's hard to make it happen every week, but we have done it several times. The best was when she hooked it to the bathroom door know and made me stand there while she bathed and did her skin care regimen. Then she led me to the bed and spread her legs for my tongue, jerking the leash occasionally. Also, isn't the way her thighs squeeze the hell out of your head as she cums one of the best feelings?

Patropi, Caged4Sazz and Her Beloved like this.
  5. kestrelblaze

kestrelblaze Loved and Locked

SELF
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:18 AM
    She nods, I follow. She stares at me. I show her I am hard on command.
    No cage, 13 weeks.

6. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:18 AM
    How’s this for ritual.

I prepare all the meals, do all the laundry, give her her meds 4-6 times a day, and when I’ve done a major chore for her, ask her if Master requires anything more and if she says no I offer to repeat my mantra in my bedroom “Master is generous and nice” or “I am a pathetic slave” usually for 29 minutes.

shr wakes me up with “good morning pathetic slave. Please…instructions “

I refer to her as Master whenever possible and I always serve her naked unless circumstances demand clothes

7. Caged4Sazz

Caged4Sazz My wife has become my KH

Wife Pleaser
    NW - UK
    Local Time:
    At the end of the working day I will be invited to take a seat on the footstool and my KH will unclip her bra and offer it to me.
    I get to smell her devine aroma and she will often allow me to do so whilst snuggled between her lovely soft warm breasts.
    For an occasional treat, she may then offer me each of her big nipples to kiss and suckle on briefly, before taking her bra off me and waking away leaving me throbbing in my cage.

8. Property Of Di

Property Of Di In service to the love of my life, Princess Di.

Retired software developer
    Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    #33 Property Of Di, Nov 24, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2023
    Keep in mind that we are retired and have plenty of time,.
    This is pretty tame compared to some, but...

Our day-to-day ritual is as follows: I usually am up at 0430 or so every day, this has become my free time, where I can I want to. By 0630 I have the coffee made in anticipation of my princess awakening soon. Once she is up, I get her coffee, sweetener, and ice water ready. In addition, I'll tune her favorite morning show on the television and place the remote on her end table, near her morning refreshments. This is the end of my TV viewing choices for the day,

As she sits on the sofa enjoying her morning coffee, I am at her feet on the floor massaging her feet and lower legs. As she needs more coffee, she will tell me to get her some more, which I do. Once she has had her fill, she sends me off to the shower to wash and groom myself. Once I am clean and groomed, I’ll go to our bedroom and change the bedding if needed, make the bed, round up any dirty clothes, and put them in the hamper. If the hamper is full, then I take it to the laundry room and wash and dry them.

With those chores out of the way, it is time to prepare Di her breakfast. After asking her what she would like, it’s off to the kitchen to prepare her food. I then serve her breakfast.

While she is eating, I’ll check the laundry, and put it in the dryer, if it’s ready. Next, I’ll ask her what she would like to have for dinner that evening. Then I’ll check if we have the ingredients for the meal on hand.

The remainder of the day includes cleaning the house, securing the items needed for her evening meal, and attending the yard, pool, and any other task that need to be attended to.

Now, it’s time to prepare our evening meal. I’ll set the table, and pour her a glass of her favorite wine, or a cocktail of her liking. Once the meal is prepared, I will call her to the table, and wait until she has filled her plate before I sit down and fill my own.

Once the meal is complete, I gather up the dishes, tableware, and pots and pans and load the dishwasher or hand-wash them.

The remainder of the evening my Princess watches TV, checks social media, etc. while I attend to her wants and needs.

Somewhere around 2200 she is ready to retire for the evening. So, I go to our bedroom and turndown the bed, remove my clothing, and stand next to the bed waiting for her in nothing by my HT v3 Nub. Once she enters the bedroom and gets into bed, I’ll turn the lamp on my nightstand off and get in bed with her.

Once there, I’ll massage her back, and butt. If she desires something more, she’ll let me know, verbally or by her body language. If she desires more, I’ll bring her to an orgasm, or continue to massage her until she drifts off to sleep.

So, there you have it, a typical day in our life…

true42 and Caged4Sazz like this.
  9. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    One ritual for us at present.

Last thing at night and first thing in the morning. We lay naked in bed embraced from head to toe, promoting as much skin to skin contact as possible, holding each other tight in a cuddle. Sometimes passionate kisses, sometimes little pecks. Each session at least five minutes. It's not about sex, though it sometimes leads to it. It's about intimacy, closeness, contact and feeling.

I really value those cuddles beyond any other physical act we engage in.

elindles and Caged4Sazz like this.
  10. emily chelsea

emily chelsea Member

UK
    Local Time:
    i have an altar to me Goddess if my Goddess gives me her slave permission i will post a picture

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice