Ring size causing cage to slip off?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Guest 3971, May 9, 2019.

1. Guest 3971

Guest 3971 Member

Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    Hi there everyone. For the last year I have been using my CB6000s on and off. It is really comfortable to use, and I have had it on up to 3 weeks without any issue at all. I use the biggest ring (50mm) and the shortest distance pin. This fits me perfectly, I am filling the cage in all corners. Maybe only a little too long after a day or two in use, as the tip of my penis tends to draw a little back from the tip of the cage. It does not slide down at all.

Anyway, i wanted to try a metal cage a couple of weeks ago and i ordered the House of Denial S73s with a 50mm ring. But the problem is that it slides right forward if I get erect or even semi-hard. Half of my shaft is out of the tube and I have no problem getting erect while wearing it. The CB makes it impossible for me to get erect. The CB even stays at the same place.

Both cages have the same inner diameter on the ring, but the HoD ring has thinner material than the CB ring.
    The CB is locked tube versus open tube on the HoD, and the HoD is shorter (45mm versus the CB`s 63,5mm)
    And ofcourse, it is steel instead of plastic.

Is it the ring that is too big since its the same diameter but thin and round intead of thick and square?
    Or is it the cage that is too short?

Would really like to find a good fit for me before I order a custom cage.

Best regards
    trhcuck

2. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    I'm guessing that the weight of the cage plays a role here. I don't have any plastic cages to compare with, but I do know that a smaller ring can help prevent some slip if you can handle the tighter fit... It helps the problem, but doesn't fix it for me. I have not found a fool proof fix for the problem.

3. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    If you inspect the ring of the CB6000s, you will find that they are not perfectly circular on the inside diameter. Where the pieces meet at the top of the U-ring to form the ring, you'll notice that the ring is slightly flattened out here. The S73s however has a complete circle. I would wager that the small flattened out or oval section versus the full round area is what holds the CB6000s on where the other ring wants to fall off.

4. Guest 3971

Guest 3971 Member

Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    Ok, thank you. I will try to modify the S73s an se if it will be better

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice