Ring issue (multiple devices)

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Jasmic68, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    Hi all. I am looking for a little bit of guidance and to find out if anyone else has the same problem I have, if what happens to me is normal or just something I am going to have to put up with. I have searched the forums but not seen anything about my problem.

I have had two metal devices, one chromed (too big, my first attempt) and a really good device that I liked, the Attica from Uberkinky. I have also had a knock off cb6000s and now I am wearing a HTv2 Standard with 45mm ring.

My issue is that throughout the day my scrotum goes from being ridiculously tight in the morning to really hanging loose and relaxed in the afternoon and into the evening. What this means is that the same ring can be cutting into me in the morning but sliding off of me in the evening. I really wanted to wear my Attica full time but it was just impossible. It didn't help that it was a hinged ring either.

The Holy Trainer seems to at least lessen this problem with it's ergonomic ring and I am looking at the Steelworxx version of this ring for my next metal device. Does anyone else have the same issue I do with tight scrotums in the morning but loose at night? Is it normal? Does my body eventually get used to the device and stop tightening my scrotum up so much?

2. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    try keeping the balls warmer during the time of shrinkage.

I wear a pare of Briefs (Stitching is underneath not in front like Y-fronts) and also a pare of Boxers to keep my lil boys warm plus the climate where I am is colder most of the time.

The reason I mentioned the Stitching is ive found when warm the balls can rub off the stitching and irritate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice