Rigid chastity model 05 review

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Nicoftime, Jan 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    I am in a Model 1 with a 70mm tube. My wife disliked that there was so much space inside so ordered the same model but with a 60mm tube. She liked it was more compact. I am un cut and even with the "S" hook option i kept having issues with edema in my foreskin where it sat up against the lower part of the hook. She shelved that cage and im back in the 70mm version

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    Well since this thread got bumped I thought I would give an update.

I guess it’s been 4 years or so in this device. One year I was out for a week, a few days here and there I didn’t lock back up after sex right away, but for the most part, I’ve pretty much been locked in it the whole time.

No device issues. I’ve learned that after I shower, a dab of baby oil gel around the ring and between sack and cage keeps everything comfy.

I am able to wash pretty thoroughly, but I do like to take it off at least once every few months to make sure everything is ok. Due to the device doing it’s job so we’ll, it would be easy for something to be wrong without noticing it. Somethings you just can’t feel until your out of it. Never being allowed to even plump up without receding back down, makes noticing problems difficult.

My one nemesis is crusties. If I have a ton of fore play, cum will leak out and dry on the prong. If you don’t take care of that right away it can be painful on your piercing. Do that multiple times and it just gets bigger, like putting wallpaper on wallpaper. It’s easily remedied with hot soapy water and I have a dedicated toothbrush just for my cage.

Other than that, this device is like a tank, built to last.

3. strugglesofdenial2013

USA
    Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    Can you show a picture of your #10 with relation to size. (soda can, coin, ruler...)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice