Rewards?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by permanentslave, Aug 15, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. permanentslave

Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    This chastity slave finds itself confused by the way its long distant Owner, Mistress Maria, has decided to reward it for finally achieving the ability to keep Her ball properties continuously collared for 44 days straight today after over a year of Her relentless and Commanded training of them.

Mistress' balls collar is one of those surgical steel, round bar, allen screwed, stretcher devices, but Mistress calls it Her balls collar. After trying 3 different inner diameter sizes and after over a year of training the skin no longer becomes worn sore nor can the collar slip off. It weighs 7.5 ounces which is more then enough to never let slave forget it is there and it is Owned 24/7.

Mistress Maria is so pleased with Her slave's obedience, success and suffering for Her 24/7 that She rewarded it last Friday. Mistress Commanded Her slave to order the next heavier balls collar which is 14.3 ounces!

Last July 2015 it was rewarded for remaining continuously locked for 3 years in a 3 inch long Mature Metal pet trap device with a 30 second un-locking to exchange it of a Mature Metal jailbird this is only 1 1/2 inches long!

Does your Wife / Keyholder / Mistress / Master / Owner reward you in a similar manner when you achieve one of Their goals also?

Jamie's-Locked likes this.
  2. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    I'm hoping that Ms. K/H rewards me for my birthday for being kept orgasm/erection free for the 103 days by rewarding me with another 100 plus days. I really dread/hope she'll tell me that she'll announce to me that she'll tell me just how long later but keep putting off the question and tell me that my next birthday present is another year locked and kept orgasm/erection free.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    No, I don’t have an online hooker keyholder, and goals are not rewarded by one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice