Rewards other than chastity release

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by James88, Oct 28, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. James88

James88 Member

Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    I'm not let out of chastity very often and I learned pretty quickly that asking for release directly either results in a simple no, or sometimes she'd have fun with me. She'd tell me to do some humiliating or difficult task and in return she'd think about it. After getting a good laugh, she'd deny the request and send me on my way, or sometimes she'd immediately transition from saying no into telling me to lick her pussy, which as frustrating as it was, was also extremely exciting.

Anyway, so the way we do it is that she decides when I should be released. We have no set date or anything. That spontaneity of the release along with the stimulation I feel being locked up all the time, definitely increases my desire and performance in serving her. That being said, we also have a lot of other little rewards that I want to talk about.

Other rewards that I work towards throughout the day are things such as being able to watch a particular TV show at the end of the day, hanging out with a friend, taking a nap, and other things. She can deny those things if she's not pleased with my performance during a specific day, and so in addition to the natural desire I have to please her, I'm also in a situation where other basic things that I enjoy are dependent on proper service to her.

I notice that the longer I serve her, the more she expects my performance to increase, and so even for minor infractions I might be denie. One simple example is that I really enjoy drinking Coke but my diet is pretty strict so I'm not allowed to, but every once in a while she'll let me have a Coke at dinner, which is really a triumphant moment for me, both in enjoying the reward and also in knowing that she must be pleased. It's amazing how you come to appreciate simple things when they become rare.

Another example is having time to watch TV. I had finished my chores the other day and I wanted to watch one of the World Series games, but she wanted me to take her shopping at that time. We could have gone later, but she preferred to go at that time instead. The DVR was broken, and as she correctly pointed out, it was my job to take it in and exchange it for a new one, which I had delayed doing. She had a smirk on her face as she condescendingly reminded me of that mistake before denying my request to watch the game. Just another simple reminder that my enjoyment is secondary, and that even for trivial reasons, any conflict of my interest with hers is resolved quite simply by her interest taking precedent.

So anyway, I imagine other people have similar non-sexual rewards like that. Since my chastity release is very rare, it's not really something that's up for grabs as a reward except on truly momentous occasions. Does anyone else have anything like this to share?

Houseboy42, Leolocked and b_quark like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    I agree. My rewards are never release, as like you I will get to watch my tv show, as long as I massage her the whole time, ( I’m not complaining!) Or she will wear something that turns me on, again while I massage her, ( again I am not complaining)
    Everything we do is related to her pleasure, just as it should be!

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  3. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    Weekend before last I asked if I would be allowed to watch my favorite football team on TV. She said only if I finished my chores. I didn't finish them in time and she didn't let me watch. This was kind of a big step for her as she's usually a push over for stuff I ask if I can do. I do have to ask permission to sit and read or watch TV, to go out with friends or to go sailing. Thing is she almost never says no. So different dynamic from you, but maybe changing?

Maid Denise and Rectrix like this.
  4. James88

James88 Member

Local Time:
    5:09 AM

PouchPantyLover likes this.
  5. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    I too learned very quickly not to ask for release. When i did she would laugh then say no or just change the subject to what she wants to talk about.
    Rewards have been allowed to go out to dinner with friends, watch my fave hockey team. But the best reward and they r extra special are little gifts, like the new ladies wallet i got to replace my old one.
    We can all come up with special memories of something we have gotten from our KH/mistresses' those are special moments too us.

PouchPantyLover likes this.
  6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    I like wine and im allow a glass with dinner and sometimes if we go to a place out to eat im allow 2 ones. im allow as well to tuck and not have my cage on sometimes.

7. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    It's funny @James88 that you find her strictness frustrating, while I find my KH's lack of strictness frustrating :) Grass is greener thing. I've come to try and look at it as the mere need to get permission is a level of control even if I know the permission will be given 99% of the time.

Maid Denise and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice