Requirement Link

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by vengash, Oct 31, 2019.

1. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    I definitely have an unhealthy obsession. The first step is in recognizing this. Then the next step is to behave as best as I can in a pure way - and not viewing women as sex objects and not allowing lust to control my behavior. I’m on a structured diet of reprogramming. Part of the program is to submit to periods of chastity and inform the public about my past. To address this I’d like to say that I am very sorry for my long history of disrespect and for any pain that I have caused. I am working every day to change my behavior. As required below is my requirement link. But, before you vote - please consider my full character - not just my dark side. I am of value to society, I donate my time through volunteering, I’ve helped tutor people with math, and I’ve rescued a stray cat. I promise if you let me out now (subtract a day) I will not let you down by returning to my old ways, but instead, strive for purity.

Here is my link
    emlalock.com/#/r/weqhv

Vengash

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    hello @vengash and welcome to here. I read your thing and cos you have rescue a pussy cat I have tooked off 1 day for you.

3. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    Yay!

jemima likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice