Reducing sensitivity inside Cararra chastity belt

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nap60647, Aug 23, 2014.

1. nap60647

nap60647 Member

Local Time:
    6:13 PM
    Hey,

I have a well-fitting adjustable Cararra chastity belt. When I'm really horny and erect inside it, I can sometimes orgasm if I hump the belt face down on the ground.

I'd really like to avoid this, even though it only works when I'm super horny. Here are some solutions I've thought of; I'd love to hear your thoughts on their effectiveness, and any other ideas:

• Using the ClubFEM plastic spikes (not sure if they're still available, the website looks very old) to reduce erections using pain. $40 seems like a lot to spend on a piece of plastic, though, especially since some reviews induce it's not really that painful.
    • Putting lidocaine on my penis before locking up. I'm not sure how long this would last for.
    • Putting one of those desensitizing condoms on my penis before locking up. Again, not sure how long this would last for. (I'd cut a hole for urination.)
    Which sounds like the best solution? Any alternatives to the $40 ClubFEM device? (2 liter bottle cap rings are a bit too small for me to wear comfortably.)

Thanks!! :)

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    The desensitising creams will not last long. Maybe an hour at most I would guess. The club fem thing might work. I purchased one from them last year. Kind of a goofy way to buy one but I did get one.

3. nap60647

nap60647 Member

Local Time:
    6:13 PM
    Thanks. I'll focus on the spike approach, but I'm pretty sure the ClubFem device won't hurt enough.

Does anyone have advice for getting some severe spikes inside a Carrara tube?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice