Really secure chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Max, Nov 28, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. WomenWearTheKeys

WomenWearTheKeys Active member

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    3:37 PM

Ma’am, YES, belts are fantastic. Unlike testicle ball trap cages, belts don’t slide down in hot weather, don’t generally put any construction on the balls and are pretty pull- out resistant. I LOVE the belt I have and it was only 100$ usd. Mine has a long, really curved cock tube which allows the cock to elongate when aroused but not get hard or straight or point anywhere but down and back toward my butt. This is a VERY frustrating yet non painful way to stop erections. Very different sensation than “hitting” the end of a straight short cage.

2. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    Dear Mistress Max,

my wife is sometimes changing my devices. My „small pimple“ as she calls my (her) penis is only free for supervised cleaning or the realy rare times a year (a few minutes) when she allows me a little fun.

When I am in a small cage I am happy that I could at least see it...also in my opinion it is much more plesant for the times you have to poop ☺️

when she is in the mood that I have to wear a neosteel, it is often because I am acting to „masculine“ in her opinion (which is hard to understand when you keep in mind that dhe forces me to wear female atire everyday)...My wife loves that there is not a small bump to see the rare times I am allowed to wear pants...

hardbodysub and LukeVallentine like this.
  3. WomenWearTheKeys

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    #28 WomenWearTheKeys, Dec 2, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
    https://m.dhgate.com/product/2018-n...t-model/405915014.html#redirect_detail=PC2WAP

This is the one I’ve got all adjusted and is VERY comfy for all day wear.

to improve security, and comfort
    1. Adjust all the sizing and then put LOCKTITE thread glue on all screws.
    2. use a bit of black electrical tape, or similar tape, to secure the rubber/silicone belt liner to the belt because it can begin to peel off occasionally.
    3. I enlarged one of the drain holes at the bottom of the cock tube for faster urination draining.
    4. a drop or two of salt water into the locks will cause mild surface corrosion making them much harder to lockpic, only openable/workable by a exact key and firm effort.

4. WomenWearTheKeys

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    If a belt is out of the question for you then I suggest using a waist chain with any typical cock cage to keep it tight against the body and much more secure and comfy. It makes “pull out” much harder or impossible. Nearly any device can have a small padlock attached to it to secure the snug waist chain. Use “curbchain” because it will lay flat against the body. I believe there is still some pics on my profile of how I did it.

SubSnuggler likes this.
  5. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    Excellent advice.

As a KH, I couldn't agree more.

6. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    Although I’m female It dosent matter when getting a device If you can buy something properly made to measure and fit do so no matter the cost. ( the more fittings and re measures as it’s been built the better it will fit)
    Most off the shelf types have big flaws and the way most want you to measure still leaves the maker guessing lots.
    No one is the same shape and we are not round or oval we have a proper shape of which needs thinking of when devices are made.

attistoC and bondinchas like this.
  7. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    That's very true, but male genitals have a mind of their own, and they change size over days and months depending on the weather, your hormones, your health and your mood. The size of your head, foot or hand doesn't change, it's defined by your skeleton, but penises being just soft tissue change size considerably. You can measure 'properly', but when you do are you aware of where in the shrink-swell cycle your penis is? And I'm not talking about erections at all here!

Until they're constricted inside a fixed dimension cage, most men have no idea just how variable in size their flaccid penis can be over the course of a year, and this is evident by the fact that once you start chastity, it takes at least a year for you to find what your size really is, so most men end up with a number of different cages. There's also the problem that once you stop having full erections, the penis tissue does compress a little from the reduction of blood flow and the lack of full dilation, so again, over time in chastity the "best fit" will change size.

There really isn't a simple solution, but I agree with your premise, every penis needs a bespoke tailored fitting!

JackStrap likes this.
  8. Siro

Siro Active member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    Manche empfehlen einen Latowski. Maßgeschneidert.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice