Really need some guidance

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Sissy Shane, May 3, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Sissy Shane

Sissy Shane Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    Hi again everyone. I am looking for some real life guidance. I am a little unhappy and very confused. My wife/goddess/KH is the center of my life. I love her more than anything. However its almost like she just isnt GETTING it. All i want is to be her bitch more to the point her sissy bitch. She absolutley LOVES having me locked and has now put me in panties 24/7 but thats about it. She unlocks me quite often to play and brings me to orgasm every time. I know i should be careful what i wish for but i have a deep urge to only please her sexually while she humilates and uses me for her amusment. I am honestly starting to think she just dosent have it in her. I know she loves me so much and am wondering if that close bond will prevent us from ever really living this lifestyle. I really dont know what to do or what else i can say to her. She has noticed when she is like that with me i am a much happier person and i know in her head she knows its what i want but i just think in the back of her mind its just mean. Is there any avenue i can take her down to show her the light? Any and all advice would be wonderful.

Sissy Shane

2. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    patience, communication, patience. communication, and patience.

if she is a ready and willing kh for you then that is already a great start. for a lot of us that is a battle in itself.
    be happy with what you have and continue to make hrt the center of your universe as you say and she will eventually do what She is willing to do for you with you. continue to talk when you can but remember-----it is what she wants isnt it?

3. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    Here's two thoughts,

1. find a local Dom and set a couples session, with learning session for Her.

2. Get some of the books on Male Chastity that has been discussed on this board and have Her read them.

one of these should give Her the ideas close the gap.

4. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    sorry to say this but you seem to be slipping in to selfish ways.
    i speak from experience so do not take this personal.
    you are asking how you can make your wife / KH do the things that you enjoy .
    treat you the way you want to be treated .
    behave in a manner you want.
    that is topping from the bottom and yes it can work but only short term.
    i speak from experience i have been down that road
    my exwife mistress done all i ever asked to please me and my selfish needs.
    the focus should be on pleasing her and her needs
    express your desires as you do this but never try to take her where she is not comfortable to be

5. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    snappytools1,

Here is my not quite real life guidance:

Carpe diem. Seize the day!

Snap out of it my friend, Tools.

You need to stop for a moment and absorb the facts...

Your woman loves you, even if you are a sissy. She does not humiliate you because she respects you as you are.

Oh my, I think yours is such a perfect relationship for a gurl. Your Lady respects your sissiness, so there is no need for you to feel guilt and humiliation. She encourages your sissiness. Yummy Squared! :cat: :Locker:

6. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    I suspect that your KH may not be the only one not "GETTING" it. Submission to her means control on her terms, not you topping from the bottom to get your fantasies met. Be very grateful and humble for what you have. I suspect some gentlemen on here would give their left testicle ( and more) to get a fraction of what you are getting.

7. love2submit

love2submit Junior Member

Local Time:
    I sympathize to some degree with your situation snappytools1 in that I find myself longing for more than my wife is willing to give at this point. However she has come a long way over the years and I am also compromising with my desires. It has to be a two-way street. She has also agreed to read some material on the subjects of female domination and male chastity. I am also and it is helping both of us to understand each other better. Joining this community will also be beneficial for both of us. As someone once said "Life is a journey."

8. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    Perhaps the setting...

As everyone has stated, your feelings seem to be coming from a "top from bottom" place. And you want more.

i have to say i understand that. But "more" may be something that, for your Wife, is just not practical. Here the two of you are, living your lives and trying to fit in with reality. She has you locked up. Great. She has you in panties. Great. She is not doing the other things that you hunger for. And i'll bet if the two of you were to sit down and have a frank discussion, She would tell you that She just feels uncomfortable doing that or She just doesn't have that kind of energy to pour into you all of the time.

So here is what the two of you can do:

Go on vacation. Plan it out with Her agreement and approval. Get a place to stay that is more than kink friendly. i have taken the time to append a few to this message. In that setting, with the understanding that the two of you will have a wonderful, sybaritic vacation, doing the things you love and relating to each other like you may not be able to in your own home town, She can take it to the limit. And if you were to diligently work very hard, putting away the money to do these vacations regularly to please Her, to please the both of you and to create something wonderful in your relationship, then you may have more luck.

Maison Peyraille in the French Pyrenees.
    The House Of Two Tauranga, New Zealand
    Casa Carisma on the Italian Riviera
    Mon Chalet Aurora, CO
    Ess & Emm Southam, UK
    Macushla Farm Taradale Victoria, Australia
    Erotic Holiday in Apen, Augustfehn, Germany

There are more out there, but one does have to look.

9. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    I agree with Celtic Queen. Women are wired totally differently than us guys and they do things on their own time. I had "asked" that my wife play with my prostate, going on FIVE years now. She started doing it sparingly about a year ago and it's on a time scale that no man can understand. We recently bought a "feeldoe" so that she can peg me, which I have fantasized about for a long time.

Likewise, I bought the chastity belt, she seems to enjoy using it and the power she weilds over me when I am locked, and she knows that I would run up the stairs and lock myself at a moment's notice and readily hand her the key and accept whatever lockup period she chose. But it's not her thing right now. Her thing seems to be cock and ball torture. It's not my choice ~ sometimes she hurts me. But to be honest, the fact that she has a kink and wants to express it in our play way outshines the physical pain I endure. I love her being in control, and will accept whatever form that takes.

Yes, I would like to be locked up more, but part of "femdom" is letting her choose how to play. While initially frustrating, I have learned to love it. I love her more than ever!

10. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    Great Advice from Celtic Queen

These things seldom go the way we plan. However, you seem to be ahead of many on this forum. Be thankful for what you have and be patient. It's all about what she wants.

11. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    Eureka!

Ain't that the truth!

12. mazo31

mazo31 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    Visit Russia, Volga

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice