Re-kindling

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by hubsub, Sep 20, 2016.

1. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    Hi all,

I'm a long-time submissive, who had the amazing luck to marry a beautiful woman who, while not initially into this scene, has been nothing but supporting of my kinks.

We played a great deal over the years, with her locking me up and (I think) getting into it herself. But over the last couple of years, I've had some medical events that got in the way of things, and my sex drive really suffered.

Well we recently learned that my testosterone had crashed to castration levels. I've started HRT, and things are starting to get back to normal, and with the return of my sex drive has come my submissiveness and desire for chastity.

My wife is on-board, so once my T levels settle down and I'm not going to the Uro every week, She is going to start locking me up again (I'm currently on the honor system).

The last device we used was a birdlocked mini, and while we were talking tonight she said that maybe we should get a new one, as it's seen better days. I mentioned that I'd always wanted to try a tube-type, but they required a piercing which I don't have, and to my amazement, she has agreed that we should look into it! She also said I could join these forums.

I'll probably be pestering anyone who's willing to advise about PA piercings, Lori tubes, and anything else I should know ;)

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice