Question

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by enjoyourselves, Sep 3, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. enjoyourselves

enjoyourselves Devoted hubby

UK
    Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    Is the FLR something you were driven to do, wanted to do, or made to do? The men that do, would you say you always knew you wanted it?
    Interesting topic and I have my thoughts on it but keen to know others

2. Claire’s good boy

Claire’s good boy Active member

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    I for one absolutely love it, wanted it and now am living the dream. Very, very happy as I’m retired and can throw myself into looking after my Goddess :)

3. enjoyourselves

enjoyourselves Devoted hubby

UK
    Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    Could you have done it if you were working full time?

4. Claire’s good boy

Claire’s good boy Active member

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    Yes I think so as it’s a state of mind and about using your time wisely. You probably could not spend the amount of time I do but still in principle it’s very achievable. Start with the little things and make you good Ladies life easier any way you can.

switchling likes this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It has evolved over time

6. sissy_kendle

sissy_kendle very smooth member

Californian in Scotland, Europe
    Local Time:
    I was so happy when I first met the woman who became my wife, she quickly observed that I showed a keen interest in going shopping for clothes and that I had a good idea of what suited her, so much so that she’d often wait in the changing rooms whilst I’d select garments for her to try on. Very soon, she clocked my love for lingerie and surprised me when visiting with gifts of some lingerie she had purchased for me, including my first adult bra. After this point, there was no going back.

Feminisation, corporal punishment, and chastity were major influences on Mistress (my wife) and our FLR lifestyle.
    The punishment could be anything from mild to incredibly painful, and we both found pleasure in it on a sexual and emotional level.

switchling likes this.
  7. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    It was something I always wanted and was driven to do. It took years for Her to fully embrace Her dominance and my submissiveness. It truly has evolved into this wonderful life for both of us.

switchling likes this.
  8. ingwer

ingwer Active member

Architect
    Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    So then start with your thoughts on this. We're curious to hear yours, too

9. emily chelsea

emily chelsea Member

UK
    Local Time:
    thinking about this i have for a very long time looked up on the female sex as being superior
    to the male sex i don t no why but i have

10. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    Mrs struggles with feeling "unfair" or "selfish" s the main emotional barriers for Herself .

11. Gloria's

Gloria's Active member

Local Time:
    In my early childhood I would read fairytales, such as Hansel and Gretel; imagining myself in the place of Gretel who is made to do chores for the powerful witch. My submissive side has been evident from an early age. In my teens I would try not to masturbate for months at a time, but it wasn't until I was 22 that I discovered chastity. It has been a part of my life ever since. Unfortunately, my then wife didn't understand my 'needs': we were both submissive. It has taken so long to find someone who enjoys being dominant and sees the benefit (to us both) of keeping me denied.

12. flrhen

flrhen Member

Local Time:
    I have always had kinky submissive sexual fantasies. Since a young age I always wanted to submit to a woman sexually. My wife wants to be the boss of the marriage and that has nothing to do with sex. I read about FLR on a non kink site and I was guided by that. I proposed an FLR to my wife and she accepted. It still feels sexual to me but not for her. There was an adjustment period for both of us after I made the commitment to be her sub. She is much happier now and has embraced her dominance. I would never want to go back.

Tjeik, starflyer, true42 and 2 others like this.
  13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I wanted to, and I was very fortunate to find someone who wanted it as well, it’s not all been plain sailing though as my Madam is a very strict woman, and there were times I didn’t know my place, but we both love it.

14. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    I always wanted to be dominated by a woman sexually, and as luck would have it, we found out my Wife actually has a dominant side and I switched to being submissive to her. This started off mostly being just sexually and regarding chastity, but as we’ve progressed these last four years and her dominance has grown, it’s become more a part of our regular life. I still have say in important decisions, but I treat her as a Queen in everything possible, and follow her lead more and more.
    When I asked her if she thought we were living in a Wife led marriage, she immediately responded “yes, absolutely”.
    So far I love everything about it, and it excites me to think of her taking over more every week, month and year we live this way.

15. Sheilas sub1

Sheilas sub1 Member

Midwest US
    Local Time:
    My wife and I have always had some level of kink to our relationship. Although I found myself dominant at first, I believe we are both switches to some degree. Over time, and by my request, she agreed to take control for short periods. We've grown and evolved through those times and it seems more and more natural to us both. The duration in which we live in an FLM has increased. She frequently threatens to make it permanent.

enjoyourselves likes this.
  16. Deleted member 109631

I think it is very possible to do a flr working full time. Like mentioned above it's all about time management, and building the habit of doing things routinely so eventually it just becomes second nature and you get quicker each time you do something.

And there are levels of flr, from mild to extreme. What works for some may not work for you in your relationship. Let it evolve on its own that way it will be special to you and your wife specifically with both of your needs, desires and dynamic of your relationship. There is no right or wrong way to use chastity or a flr. It a tool to help you and your significant other become closer than ever before. So what ever works for you works, and thats all that matters. No one else is in your relationship so they don't need to understand the why or how etc, as long as makes sense to you both and it does what it's supposed to do which is bring back the intimacy and romance and bring you both closer.

enjoyourselves likes this.
  17. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Mistress is good at a lot of things and i am good at cleaning and housework so thats what i do and i like it really cos when i was on my own i was always getting other thingys wrong.

18. DriftingHumanoid

DriftingHumanoid Active member

Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    It was never anything that crossed my mind. Came up and I was intrigued. Slowly started and it evolved more and more. Fairly early on I did realize I liked it and wanted it. I guess it was the right Woman at the right time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice