Question regarding the MM devices locks

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by MarqDzine, Jul 27, 2010.

1. MarqDzine

MarqDzine Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    Hi all, we've been considering going to a metal device, after CB6000s ring broke while simply adjusting/moving it slightly. After reading many of the threads here, all referencing metal locks, we're curious if we can use the numbered plastic locks, since, I can easily pick the small metal locks, and therefore my "kh" prefers the tamper-evident security of the numbered locks. Thanks in advance.

2. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    Hi and that is a very good question. I design all my devices for the master luggage locks that are brass. I am kinda of handy but I have found them impossible for me to pick. If you order from me please let me know that you are planning on using the plastic numbered locks. I will make the hole smaller in the locking mechanism. This way the base ring will not rotate. Thank You and if you or anyone else has a question please let me know here or email me at maturemetal@grandecom.net

3. MarqDzine

MarqDzine Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply. Plan to measure and order soon. As for the brass locks, if they are the same as the ones that come with CBxxxx line, then I know I can pick them, usually in under a minute <shrug>. Would love to find a more secure lock, but that's a whole different issue. Best wishes for continued success.

4. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    I am not sure which ones come with the CB series. The ones I sell are Master lock. Do the ones that come from the CB series say Master on them?

5. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    Yes they do. Usually either the typical 20mm brass ones or same size with the black rubber coating (to keep the noise down).

6. matt

matt Junior Member

Local Time:
    do the locks makes noise when they bounce off the metal if wear boxers?

7. OKListenUp

OKListenUp Between a Rock and a Hard place

Local Time:
    Go for the MM device. It's worth the money. My lock does not move at all, no matter what type of underwear I have on.

8. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    I started a thread addressing this very issue not too long ago. In brief, go to ebay and search for "numbered tamper evident labels". This should return a listing for a company called, "global holographics". For $10, you can buy a sheet of 100 numbered labels. They are just the right size to cover the bottom of a 19 mm size lock. Once applied, they cannot be removed and replaced without having it show. I have a series of photos in one of my albums that show how they work. I found these labels to be easier to work with than the numbered plastic tags. I could not figure out a way to get the tag onto my MatureMetal device without modifications.

pictures:
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php?/gallery/album/13512/1227-padlock-security/

The thread:
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4308-improved-padlock-security

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice