Question: DHGate Steel belt with external tube (T-3)

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by johnrain144, Dec 10, 2014.

?

Can you pull out of this belt?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. johnrain144

johnrain144 New member

Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    Hey everyone,

I'm interested in purchasing this belt and I was wondering how secure it is:

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2013-...table-t-type/165866180.html#s1-0-1|3692150848

Can you pull out easily? Is the anus hole effective when you have to use the bathroom for #2? I just want to know because I bought one of these cheaper ones from DHgate before and I was easily able to pull out with minimal effort. All I had to do was lay down and slip it out (took less than 3 seconds). For those that are curious, it was this one: http://www.dhgate.com/product/facto...-stlye-male/184157243.html#s1-22-1|1988445195

It was an absolute nightmare to return it and I really don't want to make that mistake again. I just want to know if it's a good investment until I decide to eventually get a My-steel belt. If anyone has any experience with this belt, please share. Any comments or feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

2. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    Any belt that is not fitted and measures to your anatomy you'll be able to pull out of. On top of that, the silicone on these is cheap, flakes off, and is unsecured to the metal. They also sit on your body weirdly, in a weird gray area between hip and waist, and cause bruises and rashes.

I wasted many, many dollars in on DHGate belts. I now have a MySteel and can wear it 24/7 if I chose.

3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    A lot depends on your anatomy especially if you are not skiny thus room for manoeuvre .
    The high cost custom belts fit very tightly .

Xx Wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice