Question about 'Silicon cages'

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Merril, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Merril

Merril Member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    unfortunately there isn't a lot of info out there about these, and one has caught my eye in particular. there is a 'soft silicon' cage out there and i was wondering first, if it was worth looking into as containment isn't a problem, so far as the material used is (i react badly to things like blends of metal) and the other cage i have seems to rub and leave marks when worn. any input? (also pardons if this is posted in the wrong forum)

2. Victor38

Victor38 Becoming Jules...

Idaho
    Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    Can you name the device or provide a link? It would help to know exactly which one to ehich you are referring

3. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    I own the dickcage. Comfortable, not particularly secure, and I found it needs cleaning more frequently than the plastic devices if worn longer term. Hope this helps

4. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    all silicone devices are crap.

5. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    Hey there!

I wore a Birdlocked for a while! Definately has its good and bad!

The comfort factor, for me, was AMAZING!!! The device felt like a glove. And nightwood.... well! I didn't even know I was wearing it!!!!

The down sides were security, cleanliness and useability.

The thing was easy for me to escape. No matter how tight the base strap, it was easy as to pull out.

I guess that's no different to and trapped ball device really, so it's just a question of how you look at your security issues....

I had a thought the silicone would 'grip' me, preventing pullout. But I found that was definately not the case.

I also found that it allowed SOME stimulation. Whilst cleaning it, I found it was quite pliable. So I could squeeze it with ease and feel something. Again-good for cleaning, but not-so-good from the chastity aspect....

The tube itself did not breathe, and the small air holes really did nothing to allow adequate circulation. It got pretty funky pretty quick down there!!! A good and thorough hygiene routine would be essential I'd say!!!!

I therefore added a lot more ventilation to my BL. I used one of those punches that has a wheel with different size spokes on and made strips down the cage. I used the punch because I read the silicone could tear if cut in the wrong way.

Whilst this worked GREAT for ventilation, unfortunately the multiple channels weakened the integrity of the device such that I could easily get a finger or two completely inside! I could go in from the top and get all the way around my cock to the sweet spot without any trouble at all!!!

Whilst this was GREAT for cleaning, it was also terrible for access and self stimulation, and my wife was not happy at all...

Getting it on and off was.... well..... a bit of an art!!! It got easier the more you did it without a doubt!!!

But.... if my wife wanted it off in a hurry - ie: she wanted sex - it was a right pain to remove quickly.... AND, if it hadn't been cleaned recently (as in, within the last few minutes!!!), the abovementioned funk came off with it too!!!!! Passion killer!!!!

So I ended up getting something metal.

I guess it depends on your own 'view' of chastity....

Do you want to be totally cut off from any and all access to your cock?
    Do you want a balance of access and trust?

I have fond memories of the BL! But, for me, it was just not a practical long term option.

You can see my other posts about my BL experience from my profile too!

Hope this helps a wee bit!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice