Quality vs Quantity training for chastity progression...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by bknd90, Dec 23, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. bknd90

bknd90 Stella's Paradyce

Texas
    Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    Coming off of my depression/failure from Locktober…I've been having a mental struggle with chastity in terms of duration/quantity. I've been really feeling bad about myself/confidence with chastity, so I started to think outside of the box with my own perception of chastity progression/training. This has started to help a little bit to find new purposes/reinsurance with my allure with chastity.

I had a very linear approach in terms of what I assumed were the next steps in my chastity progression/training. I thought the only way to continue to develop my chastity evolution was solely based on the elements of increasing/decreasing in quantity – longer lock-up durations, fewer amounts of cumming, less frequency in unlocking for cleaning, etc.

Since Locktober, I’ve been experimenting/developing/exploring various quality training methods while locked in chastity. My last 24 orgasms/cummies have been all – locked in chastity, ruined/handsfree orgasms, under 2 min, cleaning up by eating my own cum… I call this my beta sissy training lol…

• Cum Eating – I’ve been a bit hesitant to cum eating for a long time, but I’ve started to get a bit more comfortable as I’ve been slurping up anything that comes out…
    • Handsfree/Ruined orgasms – I wanted to get my body familiar with having ruined orgasms. I do this by feverously rubbing the tip of my clitty and letting go right before the last second. I leak cum but don't feel that nirvana pleasure of release... it just makes me horiner and horiner. I’ve been also achieving this by using both my vibrator and vibrating butt plug. My body is now pretty acclimatized to having ruined orgasms…
    • Pre-Jac cumming – Associated with ruined orgasms, my body’s internal cum clock is starting to develop/be more susceptible to cumming in short periods of time with also minimum to moderate stimulation…
    • Sissygasm/anal pleasure – this has been the most challenging as It’s a mental struggle trying to shift the horny energy from my clitty to my ass. Also, from the logistically/privacy standpoint, it’s very hard to keep this training consistent. I’ve been unsuccessful/disappointed that I haven’t truly achieved a proper sissygasm (by just anal stimulation) but I’ve made a bit of progress...
    So yeah, don’t just think the only way you can progress in chastity is solely based on duration/quantity but consider quality training as a barometer for chastity progression. In actuality, having a balance of quantity and quality would probably yield the best/most rewarding training/progression with chastity.

Are there any pieces of training/developments that you’ve done while using chastity? I’m interested and open to exploring other tasks/challenges…

Stella

sextudent likes this.
  2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    Having read a lot I can say most guys in chastity overthink it, in my opinion. Including me.

Stay locked, don't cum, don't ejaculate, don't masturbate, don't vibe, don't keep a track record, treat it as normal, don't make a fuss, don't seek rewards, don't see it as punishment, accept it, enjoy it.

3. bknd90

bknd90 Stella's Paradyce

Texas
    Local Time:
    That's one perspective to have - keep things simple/straightforward. However not only with chastity but all my kinks - I like analyzing/the philosophy of my connection with my kinks.

It can be considered overthinking, yes it is but as long as I find reward, meaning, and discover - then it was worth the effort of overthinking.

Personally for me - I can't just simply turn on a switch and just view chastity in such black/white...

I'm a human so I'm going to make a fuss, have growing pains, and feel positive/negative emotions, especially with something so unique/personal as chastity

Lazlo Toth and littleguy3 like this.
  4. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    You don't mention having a partner or key holder, so I am assuming that you are doing this solo.

It seems as if you are putting yourself under pressure to conform to how you think chastity "should" be. CM is a very good source of information regarding chastity and there are some lovely genuine people on here. However, please remember that this is the internet, so among all those lovely people, there are a lot of fantasy fakers.

If you are basing your expectations for yourself on the writings of fantasy fakers, then it's no wonder that you are experiencing what you call "failures" and getting depressed and disappointed. Chastity can be whatever you want it to be. You don't have to live up to the aspirations of others.

Why does there need to be "progression"? It's not a competition. There is no "Chastity of The Year" award. If someone claims to be in chastity 24/7/365 and never allowed orgasms ever, that may or may not be true. Some people may be doing that, but that doesn't mean that you have to.

If you must set yourself goals, make them realistic and achievable, so that you can feel good about yourself and be happy.

bknd90 and remyruff like this.
  5. bknd90

bknd90 Stella's Paradyce

Texas
    Local Time:

Thank you very much for your perspective - I do think I'm putting too much pressure/expectations on myself when associated with chastity. I'm caught between both the realms of realities of chastity and the fantasies that I see on the online realm.

I'm having a lot of FOMO when it comes to chastity - I know that as I'm typing this out, that I'm missing out on some sort of experience that I know I would love...

Yes, I'm currently doing solo lock up - I recently try to do a lockup session with an online KH using the Chaster app but I quit after 2 days. I didn't feel like I made a genuine connection with the KH and jumped into a situation/lockup situation due to horiness. It takes me a long time to get to know someone/vibe especially online.

I also have maybe 5 or 6 local doms that I'm friends with that would hold my keys... but not sure I'm mentally ready to give someone my keys... even friends...

You are right, it's not supposed to be a competition - but I want to challenge myself and experiment/develop new chastity experiences. If I don't question myself - it will turn me complacent/stagnant which ultimately will lead to my eventual disinterest/fade from chastity...

As you can sense - I'm very annoying, high maintenance, self-conscious, and low self of courage - this is why I'm putting so much pressure on my chastity because right now unfortunately chastity is one of the only things in life that I passion for... and so that's why I want to make sure squeeze all the juice out of it...

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck with it. Just enjoy yourself.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Good luck and remember to have fun with it!

8. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    Good luck enjoy

9. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    Sounds to me like you ARE having fun. Thinking in terms “beyond the numbers” is a great outlook.

The pre-jac training is an excellent companion to chastity. Yes, it means more cum spilled, but it also in a way makes you more chaste.

I like your approach.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how much tome to cum hands free in chastity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice