QIUI chastity anyone no anything about it

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by scooter, Jul 29, 2019.

1. straysuedemutt

Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    Do you think you might be too big for it?

2. knightlyDevotion

Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    My penis is definitely not too big for it...in fact the tube is far too large, however it may have something to do with testicles; I was not able to wear the Bon4 mini due to a similar issue with the large base.

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    To be honest it does not look very easy to keep clean for long term wear. And our personal preference is always for Surgical quality stainless steel.

4. GermanSub82

GermanSub82 Long term member

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    I agree, longest I could make it was 1 day, but only after multiple tries with long pauses in between.
    There are multiple issues: the plastic used causes skin irritation, until something happened to it (probably washed out?). The ring is both to small and to thin, so after the day it causes painful scars in the skin, until the skin gets maybe stronger down there, but that kind of "training" seems a little awkward and annoying. I rather buy devices that instantly work. That said: that's never easy to know beforehand.
    Currently I am locked in a device that I bought and luckily this far, even after 2 days still is ok. Real key, all metal. As with qiui: I think they lost all their credit by how they handled their issues, so I will continue to wait for my dream device (or maybe once build it).

(Dream device: Remote controllable, with Remote electro shock capability and maybe additional features once these basics work)

5. endorph

endorph New member

Engineer
    Near Atlanta
    Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    the battery itself is a pretty common battery you can get from amazon or battery plus.... you just have to take the wires for the connector off the old battery and solder them to the new one.

actually found this site when i was hunting for some larger rings for the cellmate, the standard sizes are too small and the manufacturer still doesn't offer larger options. i had a source earlier that could 3d print any size i wanted but he was on the reddit quiucellmate forum which got shutdown before i ordered it. so still !ooking for a better ring.

Ashman_7 likes this.
  6. hotiger

hotiger New member

Local Time:
    1:02 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice