Problem need opinions

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by oct29slave, Apr 11, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. oct29slave

oct29slave Sub Hubby

Self employed
    Southeastern Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    Ok so our first issue came to light last night. I have been wearing my jailbird 24/7 and last night I couldn't take the pain from morning wood. Unfortunately it last for several hours so we switched to the bigger ring. This is our problem the bigger ring during the day is to big but at night with nighttime erections it's perfect. I feel no pain. The problem is the base ring helps make my wife's cock bigger so when I wear the smaller one nighttime erections are very strong.
    So which ring should I remain in? Will morning wood eventually go away? I really want the smaller ring base on during the day it's much more comfortable.
    My wife sent me an email and told me that the small ring will be put back on tonight and she doesn't care if it hurts at night. We both want the best security from it.
    So what sows everyone think is best?

2. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    Oh your in a Pickle and im the same in my CB6ks as ive to change the spacer from a larger one during sleep times to a very tight almost no existent gap during the day as 1 testicle is much smaller, higher and tight and can escape.
    And im lucky i don't need to take the whole thing off just to change the spacer.
    Im not sure if my KH has a problem with this as she has never expressed any feeling on it.

Ive had times where i didn't get morning wood at all and not even in the shower as i used to all the time maybe my body was adjusting to its new rules ??.

I dont think morning wood will go away...it might as your body learns not to over time but i dont know.
    You may just get used to it too over time but again i don't know.

All i can suggest is keep trying with one ring for as long as you can and see if your body adjusts and keep lubing and peeing before bed.
    Dont overload on water or drinks closer before bed but sip if you must have water.
    Ive cut out all Tea n Coffee 2 hrs before bed but always have bottled water beside me at night.

Maybe some one else will have a better answer or has your device too.

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    tie a shoe lace or something similar to the ring both sides and fasten it around your waist before fixing the other side to the ring, it will hold the tube close to your body and prevent the erection from pushing the tube away from your stomach and tugging your balls off. Try it tonight it works.

4. oct29slave

oct29slave Sub Hubby

Self employed
    Local Time:
    That's a good idea stroppy. My wife is putting on the smaller ring tonight and she said it won't come off until she feels it has to. I was honest with her about how it is at night and then during the day. She insists we continue with the smaller ring since it's most secure. So I will try the string around my waist. It makes sense. Thanks!

5. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    8:42 PM
    Ahhh... trapped ball devices and security!!!

You looked shaved so Giles_English's excellent pubic hair anti-pullout won't work there!

You need to be marched down to the best available piercing salon and pierced if you want the best available security (other than a full belt device!)

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

6. oct29slave

oct29slave Sub Hubby

Self employed
    Local Time:
    Well here is another question. How do you get use to wearing a device. It was fine until it got sore down there. It hurts almost enough for me to freak out but I'm keeping my cool as my wife doesn't want it unlocked. She wants to see if I heel keeping me locked. As of now you can't see and sore marks it's just very sensitive in a pinching stinging way. So should it be removed so it can heel or is it best to keep it on? Thanks everyone!

7. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    I was going to write about the same problem tonight. I as hoping someone had found the right combination for 24/7 use without any more than a little discomfort that would be normal. I was not sure how ring or cage sizing and gap and diameter could be figured into the equation. If the base ring was a little too tight at night for comfort then would I need to necessarily drop the gap to hold everything in better. If the cage was different would it stop the night pinching and stinging? There has to be someone out there that found the proper setup otherwise there is something different that can be done.
    During the day there is no problem wearing it, but often at night especially if I have not lubed up, it can be painful. I wonder if a ring sized between the regular sizes could be made and might help or as a set of double rings of different sizes might help. Have one of the rings the next size larger than what you normally wear during the day. Maybe MM might have an answer to if it is even possible or would work with 2 different sized base rings. Otherwise lubing at night has definitely helped with the rubbing and pulling which can and does get a little painful to say the least. Might have to try the shoestring trick posted above by slave stroppy.

8. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    This is a good example of how NOT how to do chastity. If the device is causing ongoing pain and/or preventing you from sleeping, then your wife should be taking some action to ease the problem.

In the longer term, if you chose the right A-ring, you will be become accustomed to sleeping while wearing the device, but until then, go with the larger ring. Slave Stroppy's idea of a string (or a light chain with a lock) is a reasonable one. Keeping you locked when you're hurting is not. Give some thought to the physical consequences.

manintyres and hijk like this.
  9. locked120

locked120 manToy

Musician
    Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    Most of the pain is likely the scrotum skin folding ( bottom )
    A little lube may help that .. Sometime it does for me.. other times not so much.. Get up and move around a bit ... Take a pee .. That usually reduces the erection...
    That said too tight is bad.. If circulation is making the ball sac skin blue.ish. .. Not good... etc.
    Good luck..;-)

10. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    My night time erections stopped after a while, I think your body will get use to it eventually.

PauloChaste likes this.
  11. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    Just got some advice from MM. Told me if I can get 1 finger under the top ring and up to my knuckle it should be the proper size. Suggested I might just need a larger gap. I am getting ready to have them add the security screw and will see that they also make any other changes deemed necessary. I would love to be able to wear the Jailbird 24/7 without any problems. Once I have hopefully figured out the factors to determine what if anything needs to be changed and why I will post it. Might just put my CB6000s back on for a bit and use the wider gap to see what results it might make before having MM make the changes. We will see!

12. oct29slave

oct29slave Sub Hubby

Self employed
    Local Time:
    Well last night was a better story. I did have the nighttime erection but it wasn't so bad. I know the ring isn't to tight because I can get my finger in there when I'm not hard. Its tight but not that tight. During the day it is more comfortable then the larger ring. Its just the amount I grow at night and I haven't touched myself in 9 days. For me that's a long time. My wife even asked if I was alright down there. My balls and sack tend to get big. Anyway. I will keep a look out and so will my wife.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice